Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya (34855 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Olamide And Hushpuppi / Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Amberon11: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
When the south unite.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Siscooh:

Please explain that French you wrote because I am French speaking but can't understand.
write what u wrote in french
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by TinaAnita(f): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Timaya my crush, I don't so much fancy fat guys but I don't mind kissing his lips pending he cums
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by CyberGypsy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:
Timaya my crush, I don't so much fancy fat guys but I don't mind kissing his lips pending he cums
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by okenwaa(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ndi oma!!
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Siscooh: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
write what u wrote in french
Expliquez ce que vous avez écrit en Français .Je suis Francophone mais je n'ai pas compris

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Siscooh:

Expliquez ce que vous avez écrit en Français .Je suis Francophone mais je n'ai pas compris
??
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Darksider131: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Phyno keeps looking like a big-headed mannequin.

His clothes always look borrowed sha.
mumu
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Siscooh: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
??
Baddesthomme, I just translated as you commanded me to do. Nairaland makes me laugh all the time. You guys are a handful!! Talk of funny!!!
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Siscooh: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
??
Baddesthomme, I just translated as you commanded me to do. Nairaland makes me laugh all the time. You guys are a handful!! Talk of funny!!! Hey!!!
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Iamthoney(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
CyberGypsy:

I am more confused than you are 'pity for us'
Na name of his song brother

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Iamthoney(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
CyberGypsy:

I am more confused than you are 'pity for us'
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Rukundoo: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please explain that French you wrote because I am French speaking but can't understand. Malheuresement ce n'est pas du français, cella t'a echappé vraiment frere
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Bruno3000(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
kittykollinxx:
timaya's pity for us makes me like him more
yeah, me too.
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by CyberGypsy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Iamthoney:
oh I see
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by naposium(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shelloween:
TIMAYA : let me remove this shades before Hushpuppi will say it's fake and finish me like he finished Phyno

OLAMIDE : hahaha.....

PHYNO : .............
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by demefa(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

With dat ugly blackface of urs?
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Lordapson23(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

phyno looks like a bonga fish

olamide looks like a bus conductor in mile 2

timaya looking like an overfed baby pig

Are u angry with life ?
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Lordapson23(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Aww.. Some dreams come true sha.
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by TinaAnita(f): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
demefa:

With dat ugly blackface of urs?

Just checked your profile photo now and what I saw baffled me. Did you wear pampers or something? What's the protrusion in-between your thighs all about?
Thanks for complementing my pretty face anyway
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by OliviaYolanda: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hushpapi don finish phyno oh
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by eboro(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nice
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by eboro(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amberon11:
When the south unite.
True

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by demefa(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Just checked your profile photo now and what I saw baffled me. Did you wear pampers or something? What's the protrusion in-between your thighs all about?
Thanks for complementing my pretty face anyway
It's ma big black mamba I know u wnt it ,bt am nt gon give it 2u Cheap Olosho. Sharrap ur too ugly, dirty black ape
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by TinaAnita(f): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
demefa:
It's ma big black mamba I know u wnt it ,bt am nt gon give it 2u Cheap Olosho. Sharrap ur too ugly, dirty black ape

Calm down na,, I only asked a harmless question so don't let it mess up your hormones. But wait o, are you sure it's your black "mumba" or a couple of tissue papers? You don't strike me as a guy with a big cassava arswear but who cares if that's the case? I laugh
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by demefa(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Calm down na,, I only asked a harmless question so don't let it mess up your hormones. But wait o, are you sure it's your black "mumba" or a couple of tissue papers? You don't strike me as a guy with a big cassava arswear but who cares if that's the case? I laugh
Sharrap smelling dirty brainless Olosho. Do dey use to write big cassava on guys faces? U think with ur black anus(dudu anus). I hate u cuz ur too ugly
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by TinaAnita(f): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
demefa:
Sharrap smelling dirty brainless Olosho. Do dey use to write big cassava on guys faces? U think with ur black anus(dudu anus). I hate u cuz ur too ugly

But I ruv you even if you hate me. They don't write big cassava on faces but yours is written all over your face as far a your "one-eyed trouser snake is concerned".

Guy take life easy o, your blood boils too much. Someone can't play with you ni? "Smiles".. if you meet me one-on-one I promise you that you would worship the ground I walk on, I'm not joking. Hehehe
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by demefa(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

But I ruv you even if you hate me. They don't write big cassava on faces but yours is written all over your face as far a your "one-eyed trouser snake is concerned".

Guy take life easy o, your blood boils too much. Someone can't play with you ni? "Smiles".. if you meet me one-on-one I promise you that you would worship the ground I walk on, I'm not joking. Hehehe
U will worship my dog wen u meet me, nd he will enjoy u.I cnt even Go down so low to mit wit u,even with millions I will reject u. U look dry nd empty. Go away u smell even from afar.
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by Lutexxy177(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Khd95:
Timaya: hush puppi said if the house you built can buy one of his shoes,he will DASH you 5M

Olamide: lemme Coman be going oo grin

Phyno: lipsrsealed

is wao..... grin
Khd95:
Timaya: hush puppi said if the house you built can buy one of his shoes,he will DASH you 5M

Olamide: lemme Coman be going oo grin

Phyno: lipsrsealed

is wao.....
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by TinaAnita(f): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
demefa:
U will worship my dog wen u meet me, nd he will enjoy u.I cnt even Go down so low to mit wit u,even with millions I will reject u. U look dry nd empty. Go away u smell even from afar.

Wow. You mean I look dry and empty like your swollen trouser? Chai. You are wicked o.. I can't be as dry and empty like your balls na. Gimme some respect kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo / Toyin Adewale And Son, Mayorkun Looking Lovely In New Photos / I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.