Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya (34854 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Olamide And Hushpuppi / Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by demefa(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Wow. You mean I look dry and empty like your swollen trouser? Chai. You are wicked o.. I can't be as dry and empty like your balls na. Gimme some respect kid
Ur fada kid
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by TinaAnita(f): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
demefa:
Ur fada kid

Bleep off
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by nwoke37: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2017
guys check out chief obi ft. olamide in the song "carry go". search it on youtube or the internet
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by nwoke37: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2017
tell me if you like the song
Re: Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya by DexteryJoe(m): 1:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Neminc:
Phyno looks immaculate and prophetic in that White suit with his beards and staff. Maybe he will be the one to part the river Niger and lead biafrans to the promised land
Wow, a round of applause as this "whoever he/she is" walks to get sense, u suddenly had to make me weak

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture / Paul P-Square Acquires New BMW Power Bike (Photo) / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.