Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Former Nation Of Islam Follower Turns To Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Nation Of Islam Follower Turns To Christ (2546 Views)

PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Nation Of Islam Follower Turns To Christ by MyJoe: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
You will have to take charge there. Have fun. I am not watching. cool
Re: Former Nation Of Islam Follower Turns To Christ by GODSON2009(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2010
thank GOD for him,he has seen the light and we should keep on praying for the rest of the muslims in darkness as well,
its funny when people quote the number of muslims in countries like the u.s.a and uk canada e.t.c without factoring in the criminological/sociological reasoning .
most of these black and ethnic minority who convert to islam do so not out of any religious conviction but simply because they have been let down by the supposed christian,pentecostal white political establishment and see converting to islam as fighting or being antagonistic of the prevalent system,and in these kind of situation all it takes is for them to listen to a proper christian and they will convert back that is why muslims are that violent and will prevent their adherents from even listening to a christian preach to them
Re: Former Nation Of Islam Follower Turns To Christ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2010
youre lost godslave
Re: Former Nation Of Islam Follower Turns To Christ by GODSON2009(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2010
uplawal:

youre lost godslave
my dear sister uplawal you are the deluded and lost soul on a slippely path to perdition but i will still keep praying for your soul till you see the light its a shame the kind of hatred and negativity islam has grin infused into you we never give up on a lost sheep wondering in the wilderness like your Quran tells you do do we keep praying for them to come back like the bible enjoins us to and one day when u realise the folly and foolishness of islam we will welcome you back with open arms and angels will rejoice in heaven smiley
Re: Former Nation Of Islam Follower Turns To Christ by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2010
WHY DNT U LEAVE DECEITS AND STUDY ISLAM and see the mercies of ALLAH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) / Dreams Interpretation / I Miss Being A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.