Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian (7605 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by obiksam(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2010
Dear nairalanders
I am a bachelor with a very good paid Job, I truly love and intend to marry my Nsukka girl friend,
for long now this relationship have not be easy for me i have tried all possible means
to understand her but the closer i get to no her the more i go blind, all due her family is poor
but their background have never been a burden to me in any way because i love her and i have
help her family un-countable she is an OND holder today all because of me.

Please how would i no if my girl is a lesbian, She likes me to use my finger on her instead of my manliness,
while fingering her she will be shouting (baby suck my unmentionable hard yes yes finger me) and
as soon as she wet she will push me off and worn me not to near nor touch her until i plead to her
that is when she might allow me to penetrate. I no that we don't have to make love every time
but at list twice or three time in a month is ok even at that she always turn her back on me while sleeping,
she have not for once hug or gave me a normal welcome kiss, she have never bought a gift for me, common to replace a dead bulb in our apartment is a war, she calls me when ever she run out of cash.
    Dear house what should I do i have tried my best for two and half years now to know if she will change
but to no avial, i have other femal friends that can be considered to get married to but i'm fond of her. 
if she is seen another man no problem,but for a woman i can't take that.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
"hugs" I will be honest with you, from what you have written, I can say she doesnt care about you. Just seat down and talk with her and tell her what you have just told us (with tact of course) and take it from there.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by smooooooth: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
so u are ready to settle for 3-4 times sex a month in marriage. when others are in court cos they are not getting it 5times a week. guy u must be stupid. better run out of that relationship now that u can see the DANGER signs.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by Krissykriss(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
Maybe she's a water goddess & u'll die any day u put d 'key' in d 'ignition', lol. Demand an xplanation. Ur reasn doesnt suggest shes lesbo. But believe me dude, she's 4kin wit u.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
She is into another guy.probably she wants her kitty to always be tight so that the other guy will not know she is sleeping with another guy.If she can allow fingers why not the rod? She is just using you and also interested in your money while she is reserving herself for the other guy.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by obiksam(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

"hugs" I will be honest with you, from what you have written, I can say she doesnt care about you. Just seat down and talk with her and tell her what you have just told us (with tact of course) and take it from there.
Thanks, I have talked and talked at times she will change and start behaving well,
but before you could no it she will start all over again.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by obiksam(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
nikkykay:

She is into another guy.probably she wants her kitty to always be tight so that the other guy will not know she is sleeping with another guy.If she can allow fingers why not the rod? She is just using you and also interested in your money while she is reserving herself for the other guy.

I have think about it for long, but i don't kia if she is dating outside or not what i only want from her is to respect our relationship and the love i have for her. I suspected her once when she packed some of my cloths that i no longer wear without my knowlegde, so i accused her of having affair outside us and that when ever i  gave her money that she give it to the unknown guy, after the misunderstanding,I  later found out that she gave those cloths to her younger brother which she as well resgistered him for WAEC.
Thanks for your reply is noted,
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by obiksam(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
Krissykriss:

Maybe she's a water goddess & u'll die any day u put d 'key' in d 'ignition', lol. Demand an xplanation. your reasn doesnt suggest shes lesbo. But believe me dude, she's 4kin wit u.

It is not only sex issue that makes me suspect if she is a lesbian, there is this particular girl that always visit her in my apartment when ever i'm off to work for two weeks and she also sleep in her room when she gose back to school, and i ask her why, she couldn't give me any reasonable answer.
For her been a water goddess i gues so because at times she behave like one.
Angel this month, satan next month.
Thanks
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by r231(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2010
smooooooth:

so u are ready to settle for 3-4 times intimacy a month in marriage. when others are in court cos they are not getting it 5times a week. guy u must be silly. better run out of that relationship now that u can see the DANGER signs.

grin grin cheesy
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ignore her for a while and date other gurls,am sure after some time ur head will clear up.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by chidyke77(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
She's misbehaving coz she knw u love her much and i wld suggest u show less attention to her to see her nxt reactions.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by obiksam(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
smooooooth:

so u are ready to settle for 3-4 times intimacy a month in marriage. when others are in court cos they are not getting it 5times a week. guy u must be silly. better run out of that relationship now that u can see the DANGER signs.

smooooooth:

Guy i'm not silly, having sex with your girl 20 times in a month those not pay unless you don't
love that girl, you have to gave breathing space for her to refresh and look sexy again. Solid 4 times in a month is ok for two reasonable partners if you no wat i mean( ie )staying in doors through out the hole day after she must have prepared your favourite dish and watching movie is the best way to catch the fun, maybe later late in the evening you guys will hang out in one bush bar or club. Try it once you will confess.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by obiksam(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2010
chidyke77:

She's misbehaving coz she knw u love her much and i wld suggest u show less attention to her to see her nxt reactions.
You are right, i stoped calling her for like one week now and she have not called me back too, but this is not the first time we stoped calling each other, so to show some seriouseness in me this time i send my friend to go and collect my apartment spare key from her yestarday that if she ask why he should tell her that i send some thing that he need to drop and once she hands over the key him he shld hold on with the key till i'm out from work, my friend carried out this act without any problem and still no reactons from her all due my friend said that she have not call for the keys.
Thanks for your advice
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by Krissykriss(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2010
@poster, From what i can discern from ur last post about d key stuff, i suggest u get urself another girl. How u go dey find person wey no dey find u? U better start investin somewhere else.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by spawnx: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2010
@poster: i dont know bout intimacy 4 times in a month when i aint been married for 20years. grin
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by BlueBeauty: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
From wot i see u shoudnt be debating if she's a lesbian or not. u shud b running 4 ur der life. dat girl does not love u. she is not a lesbian. make up ur mind and get a new girl . Cheers
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by kpolli(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
ur fingers r longer than ur koko
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by toosoon(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
@poster,

Drop some bananas or concumber at home and come back later to smell them.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by snowdrops(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
move on guy

if what you ve said is true, she doesnt deserve you
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by whiteroses(f): 1:55am On Feb 09, 2010
if she wants to get married before shes active i understand but she wants pleasure and doesnt want to give? tell her to jack you off as well to get even and say a lady doesnt spit lol
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by jjuummaaii(f): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2010
do everyting u can to leave her and if u find out u cant then my might be a strange woman sent to destroy u/ur destiny so u better get a good man of God that can break whatever soulties u have with her. just make u are totally out of her life.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2010
I doubt she's a lesbian. One thing's for sure though, she's just not into you, I don't know what your relationship was like in the past, but right now, I can safely say she doesn't feel the same way about you, as you do for her.

A one-sided relationship's not nice. And, stop shelling out money on this girl - she's taking you for a mug, and you're too blinded with feelings for her to even notice.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by omega25red(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
I doubt she is a lesbian
my opinion: she seems to be into the dominant submissive role play e.g she tells you what to do then pushes you away and makes you beg before you get a reward or the privilege of penetration. Further more maybe she just doesn't get off from penile penetration which is why she makes you help her get off and just like a man who busts a nut would not want much to do with the woman she shuns you too cause she popped a cherry

home girl is no lesbo she just dominates your submissive azz in the bedroom
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by kokoye(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2010
obiksam:

I have think about it for long, but i don't kia if she is dating outside or not what i only want from her is to respect our relationship and the love i have for her. I suspected her once when she packed some of my cloths that i no longer wear without my knowlegde, so i accused her of having affair outside us and that when ever i gave her money that she give it to the unknown guy, after the misunderstanding,I later found out that she gave those cloths to her younger brother which she as well resgistered him for WAEC.
Thanks for your reply is noted,

are you kidding me?? you dont care if ur lady dates someone else??

You sure u r a Nigerian??
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2010
kokoye:

are you kidding me?? you dont care if your lady dates someone else??

You sure u r a Nigerian??

Na these ones Naija girls dey call m.u.g.u raised to the power of 100. tongue
Poster I'm not insulting you o.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by Ojumiii(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2010
@poster: Look Lesbians are very loving and emotional sets of dude, i know what i am saying because i once date or i am still dating a lesbo, the difference in lesbo and ordinary girl is  in way they touch and how they touch you is so different that i hardly forgets the experience ones i am with her.

As in your case that girl those not love at all or you're not very active on bed or she is a marine whatever

So my advice:- run when you can
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by kokoye(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Na these ones Naija girls dey call m.u.g.u raised to the power of 100. tongue
Poster I'm not insulting you o.

grin grin

He needs it.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by Ojumiii(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2010
but i don't kia if she is dating outside or not what i only want from her is to respect our relationship and the love i have for her.

@poster: i am sorry o, but are you ok.
I mean OK as a man that a woman will beg to have on bed, if not you need some home work.    Peace
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by damogg(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
To be candid with you, i will suggest you should reduce your interest in her for a while. The more you think about this while you're doing all it takes to get her attention would only make you more sad. So the first step is to stop giving her what you know makes her happy. You doing that doesn't mean you're wicked. Just like this saying: 'women are like shadows, when you chase them, they run from you but when you ignore them they are always where you want them. Secondly this you girl know you so well that when you make a decision she knows your next step. In short she's calculative. Take it or leave it you love her more. So do this and let's know the outcome. Remember, you're a man.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by damilola15: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2010
Look for another girl, she a lesbo or no can't tell.
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by galatico(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2010
Guy just leave the girl !!!!
Re: How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian by shope(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
na lesbian, no time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section Special........compliment A Moniker( Just For Fun) / Someone Should Pls Get A Job For Bbmpin / Lady With The Longest Butt Goes Unclad On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.