Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question (813 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by holyboii: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
So I’ve been dating this girl for almost
three years now, we hardly get into any quarrel or misunderstanding but something strange happened yesterday when she cane over to my place..

So yesterday was my birthday, I wasn’t having much cash on me, so I didn’t plan on celebrating it, my phone rang, she called me and said she was coming over.

I arranged my room speedily, when she got to my place, she brought out some snacks and ice cream we talked and laughed, did our normal romance…

She then told me to close my eyes, she dipped her hand inside her bag and brought out a white packaged T- shirt , she then told me to open my eyes. I was excited when she handed it to me, we started romancing for about 30 minutes, and I playfully asked her, how much she got the T shirt, immediately her mood changed, she just stood up collected the t-shirt and left..

I tried stopping her she refused. Now she’s not even picking my calls anymore, to make matters last year when she had her birthday she asked me how much the gown I bought for her cost!
And I told her without any sign of anger, this thing dey vex me sha.

is it a crime to ask your wife/husband or boyfriend the price of an item??

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Stevebamdex(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is what happens when you are dating a kid and ssce graduate.sad

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by omega25red(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
bro you messed up. never ever ask anyone how much a gift they are giving you cost. it's as if you are insinuating that it is cheap. i would probably take offense like she did

5 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Bibi294(f): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
My dad won't bother buying things for you next tym
Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by MissRaine69(f): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
You erred but then she also overeacted
Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by kennies12(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
I know asking for the price may not be the best thing at that moment... but the girl is kind of over doing it.....

now bro, just cool let her calm down first. You ll still ve her anyways.... enjoy
Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by donMIG(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Send me her number...if I finish wit her I g0 call u
Br0sss...r u mad?
Babe buy u gift dis kind ruff tym
U dei ask hw much...guy u d0n insult her finish
But sha still send me her number 0h
Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Guess what? I've read this before.
Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
I do ask but not all things..
Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Leyqute(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
OP she's just behaving like a lady. She'll come around later.
Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Leyqute(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
Guess what? I've read this before.

Where? Or are you the lady in question? cheesy
Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by NairalandCS(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
If this story is true then you fvcked up big time.

Even if you no like am or e cheap, just collect am and say thank you.

No ask for the price cos It is the thought that counts not the gift.
Re: PLEASE HELP!! She Wouldn’t Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by PatriotTemidayo: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sounds like the story of two kids lovers.

Are you a teenager?

Is she a kid?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Couple Andtheir Eight Children / Nice Guys Or Bahd Guys, Pls What Do These Girls Of Our Time Actually Wants??? / j

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.