Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG (14287 Views)

Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by omofunaab(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Igbos always looking for trouble sha

Op, I'm more interested in what potor region contributes to this federation

22 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
omofunaab:
Igbos always looking for trouble sha

Op, I'm more interested in what potor region contributes to this federation

Just got curious now

Can you answer this question below

Now you have stated all these resources, why then do you people get mad at Kanu for asking for Biafra since you people have things that can sustain your region in the event of disintegration.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Kagawa10: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Hmmmm

OK

But answer this question

Now you have stated all these resources, why then do you people get mad at Kanu for asking for Biafra since you people have things that can sustain your region in the event of disintegration.

Were you sleeping when he was making hate speeches through his hate filled media? Or when he asked Kumuyi to be killed if he dare arrive for his revival which was eventually cancelled? You saw all this and championed him yet expected Yoruba to pat you on the head..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by hundredhunndred: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

These clowns don't learn. He was even trying to do back and forth. I knew the thread was dead on arrival immediately I saw it.

He probably thought we were going to struggle to answer his useless questions like what happened on that thread where they asked what Yorubas produce. Not all Yorubas on this forum are ignorant lol.

These are things we discuss over there every duckin day. You know this lol

Honestly, I think the kid just want to set the Iboes up for bashing. He even said he heard Ijaw part of Ondo produce oil, when everyone knows its the Ilajes. Just ask them what they contribute to the country and they will run away or start attaching to the SS region cheesy cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by wristbangle: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Let me tell you real fact bro, forget all these online stunts, in reality yoruba view about biafra is indifferent.

I guess maybe some people are not good when it comes to analysing issue but Nnamdi Kanu should adopt objective yet assertive ways to achieve biafra hereby desist from using unfavourably words. Wishing south east best of luck as you aim to achieve biafra.

Left to me, I want restructuring to happen asap, let see how the prototype will be because it looks like a temporary secession to me.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kagawa10:

Were you sleeping when he was making hate speeches through his hate filled media? Or when he asked Kumuyi to be killed if he dare arrive for his revival which was eventually cancelled? You saw all this and championed him yet expected Yoruba to pat you on the head..

If someone hates you and you can survive without his existence, is it not wise for you to allow him go

So my other question is

Why oppose your enemy who seeks to go.?

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by omofunaab(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Lol, i knew this thread was about Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra.

Funny enough we don't really give a fook about Biafra. Most of us can't wait to see you actualize biafuro

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
hundredhunndred:

Honestly, I think the kid just want to set the Iboes up for bashing. He even said he heard Ijaw part of Ondo produce oil, when everyone knows its the Ilajes. Just ask them what they contribute to the country and they will run away or start attaching to the SS region cheesy cheesy

Don't take these IPOB children serious. He's worried about SW who generally isn't against restructuring. I just wonder why this Kanu cult member is suddenly worried about Nigerian politics like he hasn't seceded from reality.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Let me tell you real fact bro, forget all these online stunts, in reality yoruba view about biafra is indifferent.

I guess maybe some people are not good when it comes to analysing issue but Nnamdi Kanu should adopt objective yet assertive ways to achieve biafra hereby desist from using unfavourably words. Wishing south east best of luck as you aim to achieve biafra.

Left to me, I want restructuring to happen asap, let see how the prototype will be because it looks like a temporary secession to me.

But you are one of those who is fighting against Biafra

Since Yorubas can survive without the Biafrans, why oppose their secession.

Don't you think it is wise to allow your enemies to go.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
I want Biafrauud with rivers and benue - Nmadi Kanu.
Even the dilector knows how unproductive the 5 south eastern states are. Yeye.
Biafraaauf is landlocked. No resources, nothing except erosion, fake parts, copy and paste shoes, fake drugs, baby factories, kidnapping.

Hail biadruuug - The land of the rising crime.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by ZelibeKristien: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

No one is holding you from forming biafra, cant even count the nos of notable Yoruba people that support your biafra. A Yoruba man Banjo that fought for you people was even killed by your leader, The Afenifere, Soyinka, FFK, e.t.c speaks daily for your biafra. Name one sitting governor in your mudland that support biafra like Fayose. The North gave you ultimatum to leave yet you are insulting Yoruba people on your radio and biafra page, What else do you ingrates want?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
omofunaab:

Funny enough we don't really give a fook about Biafra. Most of us can't wait to see you actualize biafuro

You are a well known anti Biafran

So if you don't care about Biafra, why oppose her independence
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

No one is holding you from forming biafra, cant even count the nos of notable Yoruba people that support your biafra. A Yoruba man Banjo that fought for you people was even killed by your leader, The Afenifere, Soyinka, FFK, e.t.c speaks daily for your biafra. Name one sitting governor in your mudland that support biafra like Fayose. The North gave you ultimatum to leave yet you are insulting Yoruba people on your radio and biafra page, What else do you ingrates want?

If no one is stopping Biafra, why then do you oppose Biafra online and offline.?
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by wristbangle: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

But you are one of those who is fighting against Biafra

Since Yorubas can survive without the Biafrans, why oppose their secession.

Don't you think it is wise to allow your enemies to go.

Oga No one is stopping you oh... rather your representatives and state government should advocate for it.

Yoruba is not the stumbling block from achieving your secession bro.

17 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Jetleeee: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
omofunaab:

But mahn.... They still don't get it. I see this bullshit everytime and I'm starting to think they do it to make themselves feel good

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when. Even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

But they don't care about those who are in support. They'd rather focus on the few who are against it and tell us "Yorubas are against Biafuro"

A potor here once told me I'm afraid of Biafuro. I told him I'm in support of Biafuro. The clown replied;

"You're in support because you want to steal Igbo properties "

For my mind, me just dey like....Bro i don't even eat gala that much grin cheesy

Abi no be the only property wey dem get be that?

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Kagawa10: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

If someone hates you and you can survive without his existence, is it not wise for you to allow him go

So my other question is

Why oppose your enemy who seeks to go.?

Lol! Who dey hold you? We put chain for your neck? Lmao.

When you're ready to leave, you will vote in secession minded leaders (gov and senators) to lead your secession cause in the senate assembly..

Preaching hate and dancing naked on the street like mad people while shouting biafra is nothing but stupidity!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
wristbangle:

No one is stopping you... rather your representatives and state government should advocate for it.

Yoruba is not the stumbling block from achieving your secession bro.

But you are one of those who keep fighting against Biafra online and offline

Your comments against Biafra litters the cyberspace. Why.?
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Flagilator: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

What is my motive Mr Omniscience being.?

So you are God who can read peoples minds.?

You think everyone here is an ignoramus that will fall for your whims and caprices at the slightest behest?
Your write-up is deficient in logic and soundness of mind.
I'm not the type that dignifies illogical and tribalism-inclined stance like this with a response.

18 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! Who dey hold you? We put chain for your neck? Lmao.

When you're ready to leave, you will vote in secession minded leaders (gov and senators) to lead your secession cause in the senate assembly..

Preaching hate and dancing naked on the street like mad people while shouting biafra is nothing but stupidity!

But you are always on Biafran threads attacking the struggle for Biafra. Why.?

I just want to get your real reasons.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by hundredhunndred: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Don't take this IPOB children serious. He's worried about SW who general isn't agains restructuring. I just wonder whu this Kanu cult member is suddenly worried about Nigerian politics like he has seceded from reality.

He created the topic for tribal war but hiding behind what Yorubas contribute to the country. However, Yorubas support restructuring, our leaders even support biafra. The kid is one confused and frustrated ipob tout. cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by wristbangle: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

But you are one of those who keep fighting against Biafra online and offline

Your comments against Biafra litters the cyberspace. Why.?

Offline? Like seriously?? Are u a wizzard to know my views about issue offline? God of mercy! Take it easy bro! Hope this is not a delusional case I am dealing with here.

As for online, I can't deny I have said some words against the secession in the past which stems from some of your colleagues always looking for trouble lol cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
hundredhunndred:

He created the topic for tribal war but hiding behind what Yorubas contribute to the country. However, Yorubas support restructuring, our leaders even support biafra. The kid is one confused and frustrated ipob tout. cheesy

Eyaaaaa

So if your leaders support Biafra, why then do you oppose Biafra everyday online and offline
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Markfemi2: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Are Ibos now blaming Yoruba for Igbo leadership not asking for seccesion?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by wristbangle: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

But mahn.... They still don't get it. I see this bullshit everytime and I'm starting to think they do it to make themselves feel good

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

But they don't care about those who are in support. They'd rather focus on the few who are against it and tell us "Yorubas are against Biafuro"

A potor here once told me I'm afraid of Biafuro. I told him I'm in support of Biafuro. The clown replied;

For my mind, me just dey like....Bro i don't even eat gala that much grin cheesy

Abi no be the only property wey dem get be that?

You are a clown. grincheesygrin

9 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Offline? Like seriously?? Are u a wizzard to know my views about issue offline? God of mercy! Take it easy bro! Hope this is not a delusional case I am dealing with here.

As for online, I can't deny I have said some words against the secession in the past which stems from some of your colleagues always looking for trouble lol cheesy

In what way did they look for your trouble

Because I can only remember them shouting that they want Referendum while you call on Burantai to unleash terror on their peaceful protests.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by hundredhunndred: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

For my mind, me just dey like....bro i don't eat gala that much grin cheesy abi no be the only property wey dem get be that?

Lol cheesy cheesy I still don't know why they troop to the region they hate and curse daily. If you hate a place, you will always avoid such places unlike the Ibos that hate the Yorubas but cant stop trooping to the SW daily. cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Kagawa10: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

But you are always on Biafran threads attacking the struggle for Biafra. Why.?

I just want to get your real reasons.

Lol! You preach hate and attack us yet you expect cuddles from us? Dey there dey dream..

Yeye.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Jetleeee: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Bar faceless Yoruba groups and some trolls on Nairaland, no prominent Yoruba personality has come out to speak against Biafuro or restructuring

2 of their own governors aren't even in support of restructuring talk less of Biafuro

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/06/29/we-dont-want-restructuring-says-umahi/

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/dont-need-restructuring-nigeria-okorocha/amp/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! You preach hate and attack us yet you expect cuddles from us? Dey there dey dream..

Yeye.

That should make you support Biafra the more so that you won't see such people again

Don't you think so

Just like a woman scaring you away from being her friend.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nwakaumu(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
This thread has exposed the slave mentality of the yoruba.you claim to ve every thing to be on your yet you can stop from begging to unite with a person who does not want you.talk about inferiority complex.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by omofunaab(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

So if you don't care about Biafra, why oppose her independence

Emi ke.. . I have been banned severally for supporting secession sef.

Majority of us are in support of ur biafuro.. Y'all see sarki's comments here on nairaland and conclude all yorubas are against biafuro

The dude sarki, might not even be a Yoruba Man

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG / Poverty, Insecurity, Explosive Demographic Growth In Nigeria Worrisome – UN / Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.