Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG (14344 Views)

Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by ZelibeKristien: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

Not a chance! You dont know Yorubas? Those people cannot survive on their own. It is in their DNA to be forever chasing the Hausa and Igbo man they will do ONE NIGERIA with.

Self determination is an in-built sense which Yorubas simply do not have.

Thats why the thought of Igbos leaving Nigeria is like a nightmare for them.

Another senseless ipob tout, point out how Yorubas are doing one Nigeria with you. It seems you people are generally mad, Yorubas are not up to 100k in the whole SE but you criminals are in millions in the SW, why cant you leave the SW alone? Ibos are the one Nigeria tribe, you troop to other region in thousands daily, the North told you to leave but you are all crying to the UN. Dont you have shame?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

Even if you give them all the mineral resources in the world, they will still be chasing the Hausa and Igbo man to do ONE NIGERIA.

We will wait for them to slaughter them with their words
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by ZelibeKristien: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

That is why I trapped them with this thread

Anytime they appear on Biafran threads, we will remind them of their words

Tell you other jobless miscreant to stop screaming afonja if you dont want them on your thread. You cant insult them on your thread and still want them to clap for you. Never! It cant work.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Jetleeee: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Everytime I post the NEPC link here, it doesn't open. But it opens via the website. I don't know why. For the potor clown who said we used Microsoft Excel to create it, there you have it

http://www.nepc.gov.ng/download.html

NEPC Annual report 2013

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

Even if you give them all the mineral resources in the world, they will still be chasing the Hausa and Igbo man to do ONE NIGERIA.

Warship:
NOW THAT YORUBAS ON THIS THREAD HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY HAVE THE RESOURCES TO SURVIVE WHETHER NIGERIA IS RESTRUCTURED OR DISINTEGRATED, I HOPE AS FROM TODAY, THEY WILL STOP OPPOSING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF BIAFRA AND FOCUS MORE ON THEIR REGION

HOPE WE WILL SEE FEWER YORUBAS ON BIAFRAN THREADS SINCE WE CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

You two are so senseless go win over the SE stop worrying about SW and North. You guys can't even elect a fellow IPOB but in same breath say your movement has 60%-90% support. We'll remind you frauds and chest beaters that you've take no practical steps to your goal.

17 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

That is why I asked them why they oppose Biafra since they can survive on their own

Unfortunately they started lying that they support Biafra while their comments say otherwise
This is the bull-shyte you guys have been saying since 2015. Dont you get tired?
Is it Yoruba people's comments that is stopping you from having Biafra?
How is that even possible?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Many of them will be regretting why they fell for my trap

Now they can't attack Biafra again without being reminded of what they said.

cheesy cheesy cheesy which mumu trap? I will throw a party the day Ekweremmadu, THE LONGEST SERVING DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT WILL GROW SOME BALLS AND SIMPLY ASK FOR A REFERENDUM ON THE SENATE FLOOR!! The clown is following the real full blooded afonja Yoruba, Bukola Saraki, about like a dog but can't ask for what his people desperately need yet you come here and say i don't want your drug exporting region to go??!! what do you offer me beyond smearing my Nigerian passport with capital crimes?? angry

What we laugh about on your threads are the stupidity and idiocy on display in the name of agitation and we wonder if all of you took leave of your senses at the same time. Imagine the nonsense you wrote below on this moronic thread https://www.nairaland.com/3938123/breaking-ipob-finally-meets-president#58710383

Warship:
cool

illiterate Nigerians don't understand the words " Close Door Meeting "

Only illiterates expect such a high level discussion will be made public.

Why not confront the US government about it if you doubt the authenticity of it

@ NafeesaAA

You tell childish lies to yourselves and your illiterate kinsmen on your own agitation and you expect sensible omoluabi to partner with you in that dance of shame? angry

23 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by ZelibeKristien: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

When you ask this ipob tout how they are doing One Nigeria with them, he will run away. I have never seen an ipob with sense, most of them just carry their flat head around with no working brain. Pathetic

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by attackgat: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Another senseless ipob tout, point out how Yorubas are doing one Nigeria with you. It seems you people are generally mad, Yorubas are not up to 1 Million in the whole SE but you criminals are in millions in the SW, why cant you leave the SW alone? Ibos are the one Nigeria tribe, you troop to other region in thousands daily, the North told you to leave but you are all crying to the UN. Dont you have shame?

What tribe do you think will raise the most dust in the media, social and electronic, about Biafra.

Suddenly, Yorubas have become an authority on Ojukwu, how to get Biafra, the territorial intergrity of Nigeria, the history of the war etc

All this points to the fact that Yorubas cannot exist on their own. You guys need to hold to as many tribes as possible as your fore-fathers did in the old Oyo empire.

Aint no shame, you people should admit how scared you are of being by your selves. Everybody knows this anyway.

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by ZelibeKristien: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
According to the jobless OP. Yorubas yaff use rope to tie Iboe neck from having biafra. Yoruba please release them from slavery. Abeggy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
attackgat:

Not a chance! You dont know Yorubas? Those people cannot survive on their own. It is in their DNA to be forever chasing the Hausa and Igbo man they will do ONE NIGERIA with.

Self determination is an in-built sense which Yorubas simply do not have.

Thats why the thought of Igbos leaving Nigeria is like a nightmare for them.
[/s]
Nonsense!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by ZelibeKristien: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

What tribe do you think will raise the most dust in the media, social and electronic, about Biafra.

Suddenly, Yorubas have become an authority on Ojukwu, how to get Biafra, the territorial intergrity of Nigeria, the history of the war etc

All this points to the fact that Yorubas cannot exist on their own. You guys need to hold to as many tribes as possible as yoyr fore-fathers did in the Oyo empire.

Aint no shame, you people should admit how scared you are of being by your selves. Everybody knows this anyway.

Raise dust in what way? Point out 1 single Yoruba leader that oppose your biafra. Your leaders, governors oppose it but you are not attacking them but pouring smelly spits everywhere about those that dont care about your foolishness. So Yorubas are the one holding you from going? Are you people cursed? It seems most of you are Hausa posing as Ibos on nairaland cos i still dont know how Yorubas are holding you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by bakynes(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Everyone knows it is the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy that is controlling Nigeria. They are the ones IPOB needs to approach to have their secession.

Tell us how the Yorubas are holding you down from seceding from Nigeria.

You expect us to join you in your fight, when we have our own battles and challenges.

Stand on your own and get your freedom from the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy, when we Yorubas are ready to leave this country we will leave without the support of any tribe.

16 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Another senseless ipob tout, point out how Yorubas are doing one Nigeria with you. It seems you people are generally mad, Yorubas are not up to 1 Million in the whole SE but you criminals are in millions in the SW, why cant you leave the SW alone? Ibos are the one Nigeria tribe, you troop to other region in thousands daily, the North told you to leave but you are all crying to the UN. Dont you have shame?

Yoruba 1 million in the SE? To do what na? when even the natives have sworn never to go back? They're so afraid of going back to their hell hole that they've created a whole new tribe for themselves NORTHERN IGBOS!! cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3892721/new-tribe-emerged-northern-igbo

https://www.naij.com/1110818-igbo-community-kogi-rejects-biafra-agitation.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235590-igbo-political-leaders-reject-biafra-demand-restructuring.html

If you wish to see a high concentration of Yorubas, go to Port Harcourt, Warri, Eket, Benin. No sensible person goes to SE in their numbers, not even the SS that these leeches wish to attache by force

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by ZelibeKristien: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Yoruba 1 million in the SE? To do what na? when even the natives have sworn never to go back? They're so afraid of going back to their hell hole that they've created a whole new tribe for themselves NORTHERN IGBOS!! cheesy

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235590-igbo-political-leaders-reject-biafra-demand-restructuring.html

If you wish to see a high concentration of Yorubas, go to Port Harcourt, Warri, Eket, Benin. No sensible person goes to SE in their numbers, not even the SS that these leeches wish to attache by force

1 Million is way too much, they are not even up to 100k. Even the Ibos are running away from the SE, how is Yoruba now holding them from going?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

All this points to the fact that Yorubas cannot exist on their own. You guys need to hold to as many tribes as possible as yoyr fore-fathers did in the Oyo empire.

What is stopping Ekweremmadu, THE LONGEST SERVING DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT FROM GROWING SOME BALLS AND SIMPLY ASK FOR A REFERENDUM ON THE SENATE FLOOR?!!

Has he lost his voice from licking Bukola Saraki and Dino melaye's A$$?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Jetleeee: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by vanbonattel: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Just watching and laughing grin

Still no resources for the FG from yorubas?

Chai

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
realhumanity:
If they start insulting us now, you will not know that you started it. The way our parents allow you all to grow outside our culture is making many of you misbehave, gosh!

Too loud and less intelligent.

Very unfortunate but dumbos like him always ask for it grin

12 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by vanbonattel: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What is stopping Ekweremmadu, THE LONGEST SERVING DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT FROM GROWING SOME BALLS AND SIMPLY ASK FOR A REFERENDUM ON THE SENATE FLOOR?!!

What is there the yorubas produce that currently draws revenue for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
vanbonattel:
Just watching and laughing grin
Still no resources for the FG from yorubas?
Chai

Do you want them to continue opposing Biafra

In short, Yoruba people feed Nigerians and not the NigerDeltans.

So Yorubas can survive without Biafrans
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

koboko to flog any dissenting ezendigbo back in line cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by bakynes(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

Go to the first page and second page you will get your answers or did you skip those pages?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by attackgat: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Ekweremmadu is just another Nigerian politician protecting his job in Abuja. You dont expect someone like that to really care about anything but his pocket

Im talking about Yoruba people as a collective. Yorubas have no sense of independence. I predict that the day Biafra is declared, the Yoruba nation will send a delegation to make a last ditch plea to Igbos not to leave them alone in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by NCP: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
So una don graduate to Pissing Against The Wall Contest....?

OP, the question suppose be

Wetin IPOB Get To Dey Export And Bring Dollars For We Country?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

Ekweremmadu is just another Nigerian politician protecting his job in Abuja. You dont expect someone like that to really care about anything but his pocket

Im talking about Yoruba people as a collective. Yorubas have no sense of independence. I predict that the day Biafra is declared, the Yoruba nation will send a delegation to make a last ditch plea to Igbos not to leave them alone in Nigeria.

cheesy cheesy cheesy So you know Ekwerremmadu is a spineless hungry Sabo?

Stop worrying about Yoruba people. Go and get these Northern Igbos back into the fold first cheesy

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/06/29/we-dont-want-restructuring-says-umahi/

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/dont-need-restructuring-nigeria-okorocha/amp/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by attackgat: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Raise dust in what way? Point out 1 single Yoruba leader that oppose your biafra. Your leaders, governors oppose it but you are not attacking them but pouring smelly spits everywhere about those that dont care about your foolishness. So Yorubas are the one holding you from going? Are you people cursed? It seems most of you are Hausa posing as Ibos on nairaland cos i still dont know how Yorubas are holding you.

People who should by now be talking about Oduduwa Republic are still in Nigeria begging the North for restructuring.

When others have moved on to talking about Biafra and Niger Delta Republic, another set of people are still jumping up about how Lugard made them Nigerians in 1914

I laugh in Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by EvilMetahuman: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

But mahn.... They still don't get it. I see this bullshit everytime and I'm starting to think they do it to make themselves feel good

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

But they don't care about those who are in support. They'd rather focus on the few who are against it and tell us "Yorubas are against Biafuro"

A potor here once told me I'm afraid of Biafuro. I told him I'm in support of Biafuro. The clown replied;

"You're in support because you want to steal Igbo properties "

For my mind, me just dey like....Bro i don't even eat gala that much grin cheesy

Abi no be the only property wey dem get be that?
seriously.

Why u wan kill me with laugh this evening?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by vanbonattel: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
bakynes:

Go to the first page and second page you will get your answers or did you skip those pages?

I saw bitumen and lagoon Sand, plus port authority, but I still don't know how we sell these now to get forex currently?

Is it what you export?

2 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Israeljones(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

The last time i checked, for every 5 Yorubas in SE, there are 500k Ibos in SW. Why are you running to the SW since you hate them. How did they beg you for unity? It seems most of you ipob criminals do exchange your brain for MB. Chaii
this one loud

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

What does he have to worry about you egotistical chest beaters keep electing him. You IPOB are cursed roam earth with no self awareness. What mix of drugs made you guys so delusional.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Jetleeee: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
seriously.

Why u wan kill me with laugh this evening?

grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang / Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect / 9th NASS: Kalu Endorses Gbajabiamila As Reps Speaker (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.