Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG (14346 Views)

Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Sanchez01: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

But mahn.... They still don't get it. I see this bullshit everytime and I'm starting to think they do it to make themselves feel good

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when. Even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

But they don't care about those who are in support. They'd rather focus on the few who are against it and tell us "Yorubas are against Biafuro"

A potor here once told me I'm afraid of Biafuro. I told him I'm in support of Biafuro. The clown replied;

"You're in support because you want to steal Igbo properties "

For my mind, me just dey like....Bro i don't even eat gala that much grin cheesy

Abi no be the only property wey dem get be that?
Chisos! grin grin grin grin

Sweets, you need to read this. I'm done crying grin.

Cc
Ishilove

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nwakaumu(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
deedeedee1:

We will tell you if you can tell us what South East contribute.
PARASITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you want to be in the same country with parasites?because i ve never seen yoruba agitate for oduduwa.you only scream one nigeria loudest. you must be the parasite here as it seems because the people you called parasites are the one that are agitating to be seperated from you.to prove them wrong that you are not parasite,hit the street tomorow to hold a rally for oduduwa acrosr south western states like IPOB has been doing, or else you stop littering the cyber space with you anti-biafra comments.

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
Nwakaumu:
Why do you want to be in the same country with parasites?because i ve never seen yoruba agitate for oduduwa.you only scream one nigeria loudest. you must be the parasite here as it seems because the people you called parasites are the one that are agitating to be seperated from you.to prove them wrong that you are not parasite,hit the street tomorow to hold a rally for oduduwa acrosr south western states like IPOB has been doing, or else you stop littering the cyber space with you anti-biafra comments.
[/s]
Nonsense!!! Why must Yoruba agitate for their country because you want yours? We are not the same. Fight for your country and leave Yoruba people alone. We are not the same

18 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

Chisos! grin grin grin grin

Sweets, you need to read this. I'm done crying grin.

Cc
Ishilove
!!

Buhahahahahahahahhahaha! My love you haf use Laf to finish me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is a hate thread.
Nigerian youths should be thinking of how to salvage what is left of this country.

You are here taking all your time to write a hate thread.

Guy give yourself some brain
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by kozmicity: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
NCP:
So una don graduate to Pissing Against The Wall Contest....?

OP, the question suppose be

Wetin IPOB Get To Dey Export And Bring Dollars For We Country?

Create counter thread naa
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Standing5(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:
The SW holds 60% of Nigeria’s industrial capacity, about 60% of the country’s banking assets and 67% of its insurance assets

No be me talk am NA INVESTMENT PROMOTION COUNCIL talk am

Revenue generated from two of Nigeria’s most important deep seaports – the Lagos Port Complex (Apapa wharf) and Tin Can Island

I'd wager that Apapa Local Government generates more revenue for the FG than the whole potor region lol cheesy

Ondo state is an oil producing state

Revenue generated from Nigeria’s busiest airport (MMIA)

Limestone/Cement exports, Cocoa exports, Tobacco exports which Ogun, Ondo and Oyo produce in large quantity

NATIONAL EXPORTS COMMISSION TOP-TEN EXPORTED PRODUCTS, 2013

http://www.nepc.gov.ng/upload/NEPC%20ANNUAL%20REPORT(2013).pdf

South-west is Nigeria's mining Capital and is the largest contributor to her solid minerals revenue

www.businessdayonline.com/ogun-emerges-mining-capital-of-nigeria/

Limestone accounts for 52% of Nigeria's solid mineral exports of which Ogun state is the largest contributor

State by state royalty payments as at 2013. This definitely must have increased because Dangote has increased production since then

http://www.neiti.gov.ng/phocadownload/2013-SMA-Report-Simplified.pdf

http://www.neiti.gov.ng/phocadownload/NEITI-SMA-Report-2014-Full-301216.pdf

www.thecable.ng/nigeria-generating-revenue-sand-gold-5-revealations-neitis-reports

Not forgetting this

www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/download/420

You want more?
Tell them. Even if the west doesn't earn single cent of forex, her capital retention via what you list put her next to only the SS in terms of impact.

10 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by laribari(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blue3k:
Of course they do most of the mining in the country done in SW. Then you have Ondo tar sands and bitumen along with oil they produce. That's not point though everyone has resources your in Africa grin. Lastly Lagos oil exports Lagos – 40,000 bpd.

The reason for resource Control are pragmatic and philosophical. It makes government more efficient at capitalizing on opportunities. Abolish stupid land use act would make people owners instead ofor occupier on their own land. If you own mineral rights personally you can collect royalty. States can still regulate and people should be fully compensated for any land taken by government through eminent domain.

PS:

Here's proof IPOB are just a noise makers and frauds. No practical steps will be taken by you IPOB. You will cry to your masters in other regions for support. You won't elect leaders that sympathize with aspirations. Kneel before Kanu and shout in street forever. Just stop saying the issue is other regions when you have yet to win over your own SE.

Personally I hate hearing topics like this because life does not revolve? around crude oil alone and thats why Nigeria is backward and the states who have oil feel like kings, as if life is centered on oil. Crude oil price never drop for international market? Isn't it why Nigeria recessed becos we have refused to plan outside crude oil?

The north (that most of us are downgrading) has the most resources including gold, silver, uranium and components minerals for making electronics but the people and government especially is stupid to focus on only oil or dying for what is in the south. If I list out what they have in the north you will be amazed.

The height of what they have is tantalum and coltan which are used for making ELECTRONICS and also have Uranium used for making nuclear weapon or atomic bombs. With this you can install nuclear plants for ELECTRICITY as they use it in western world. Do you know how much America, China, Japan and Russia will pay to buy these important minerals from us? Why do people think life revolve around crude oil alone. Today, Electronics rule the world and that's called technology. We have everything to be a great nation.

Divide Nigeria today and you will see that everybody will discover their potential. No one tribe should feel special as everybody is special. In the north there is even a rumour of newly found oil in Lake chad. By the way, I'm deltan.

3 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by gberra: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
This thread sweet grin grin. Warship faragbegba grin.

He's one hell a stubborn thing as he likes being tied up & screwed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
This thread sweet grin grin. Warship faragbegba grin.

He's one hell a stubborn thing as he likes being tied up & screwed.

I have successfully cornered your people

I will use their comments to counter them on any Biafran thread.

I have given my people more ammunitions to chase your people out of any Biafran topic on social media

Any day your people appear on any Biafran thread, we will ask them why they are opposing Biafra since they claim to have what it takes to survive without Biafra

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by gberra: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ishilove:

!!

Buhahahahahahahahhahaha! My love you haf use Laf to finish me
Na omenka make this woman calm down for Igbos matter. She for show dem pepper.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by gberra: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

I have successfully cornered your people

I will use their comments to counter them on any Biafran thread.

I have given my people more ammunitions to chase your people out of any Biafran topic on social media
We are taking you to the slaughter house.
WTF! he's in the middle already gasping for breath grin

8 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nwakaumu(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
deedeedee1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense!!! Why must Yoruba agitate for their country because you want yours? We are not the same. Fight for your country and leave Yoruba people alone. We are not the same
Technically,your are the parasite who does not want leave its host.very shameful coming from someome who says he hates igbo and biafra, yet he can't make a move to detach itself from igbo by forming his oduduwa.case closed yoruba are the parasite.

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Dalek(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shout out to all omoluabis here for whooping that imbe...
them no dey learn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
We are taking you to the slaughter house.

Look at this loser

Any day we see you oppose Biafra or speak evil about her, I will remind you why you seek to share same country with us since you have the resources to survive without us.

I will keep saying that till you either not appear on Biafran threads or support Biafrans getting their Referendum.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Technically,your are the parasite who does not want leave its host.very shameful coming from someome who says he hates igbo and biafra, yet he can't make a move to detach itself from igbo by forming his oduduwa.case closed yoruba are the parasite.

Don't mind these descendants of a fallen angel

Let me see any of them on any Biafran thread opposing Biafra and I will remind them if their resources are not sufficient to sustain them again
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
Nwakaumu:
[/s]
It seem you guys are confused. Nobody is stopping your dirty ass from leaving. You are the ones holding yourselves!!!! Now stop the blame game and get to work. Tell your leaders to fight for referendum for you. Yoruba people will not do that for you.
Get off you fuccking parasites!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
deedeedee1:
[s][/s]
It seem you guys are confused. Nobody is stopping your dirty ass from leaving. You are the ones holding yourselves!!!! Now stop the blame game and get to work. Tell your leaders to fight for referendum for you. Yoruba people will not do that for you.
Get off you fuccking parasites!!!!

If nobody is stopping us, why are you guys always on Biafran threads opposing Biafra.

Even OBJ said " Stop Kanu at all cost."
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

If nobody is stopping, why are you guys always on Biafran threads opposing Biafra.

So this is the way Yoruba are stopping you?? You guys have no shame

10 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by gberra: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Look at this loser

Any day we see you oppose Biafra or speak evil about her, I will remind you why you seek to share same country with us since you have the resources to survive without us.

I will keep saying that till you either not appear on Biafran threads or support Biafrans getting their Referendum.
We don't attack you on your threads, we only defend ourselves when you come for us.
This case is closed. I won't go back & forth with you any longer.
Good that you create this thread, so I advised you go through it all in the middle of the night & see that all your questions have been answered.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

If nobody is stopping us, why are you guys always on Biafran threads opposing Biafra.

So your biafra is so useless that NL threads can stop it? Is it an online country you're agitating for? cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
We don't attack you on your threads, we only defend ourselves when you come for us.
This case is closed. I won't go back & forth with you any longer.
Good that you create this thread, so I advised you go through it all in the middle of the night & see that all your questions have been answered.

OK

I will call your attention to your brothers masturbating on Biafran threads.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

So your biafra is so useless that NL threads can stop it? Is it an online country you're agitating for? cheesy cheesy

Yorubas online and offline are the greatest antagonists to the resurrection of Biafra. Why.?

Example OBJ

Since you guys claim to have what it takes to survive, why then oppose the creation of Biafra.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Yorubas online and offline are the greatest antagonists to the resurrection of Biafra. Why.?

Example OBJ

Since you guys claim to have what it takes to survive, why then oppose the creation of Biafra.

I thought you all refer to OBJ as an expired leader? Does he still have power to stop bifra? can only this one Yoruba man stop the almighty biafra? what does that say about your biafra? even after you claimed Trump has already thrown his weight behind it?

4 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deomelo: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

But mahn.... They still don't get it. I see this bullshit everytime and I'm starting to think they do it to make themselves feel good

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when. Even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

But they don't care about those who are in support. They'd rather focus on the few who are against it and tell us "Yorubas are against Biafuro"

A potor here once told me I'm afraid of Biafuro. I told him I'm in support of Biafuro. The clown replied;

"You're in support because you want to steal Igbo properties "

For my mind, me just dey like....Bro i don't even eat gala that much grin cheesy

Abi no be the only property wey dem get be that?

Funniest lines on NL in a long long time.

You made my day. grin grin

Igbos are very senseless, they just hate for no damn reason and it doesn't even matter if you are on their side or not.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I thought you all refer to OBJ as an expired leader? Does he still have power to stop bifra? can only this one Yoruba man stop the almighty biafra? what does that say about your biafra? even after you claimed Trump has already thrown his weight behind it?

OBJ just made us realized that Yorubas can't survive without the Igbos and that Yorubas are unity beggars
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2017

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by ottohan: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

This thread is more advanced than your brain.

Pls go and argue politics with Barcanista
LOL..
na hausa man naahh...with their cow-intelligence

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

and because of that biafra struggle hit the rocks? cheesy cheesy

I never knew that Yorubas are so desperate for unity until OBJ made that comment

Yorubas are unity beggars
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deomelo: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Example OBJ

The fact that you people have victim and attention seeking mentality doesn't mean we don't want you to have your biafra and I'm yet to see any Yoruba man advocated against your biafra, in fact if I ruled the world, I'll give you your shitty biafra right now and get it over with.

The fact that I share the same country with you gives me headache and nightmare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Kidnapper Jailed For 20 Years: Govt / “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba / Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.