Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG (14315 Views)

Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nwakaumu(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
deedeedee1:
[s][/s]
It seem you guys are confused. Nobody is stopping your dirty ass from leaving. You are the ones holding yourselves!!!! Now stop the blame game and get to work. Tell your leaders to fight for referendum for you. Yoruba people will not do that for you.
Get off you fuccking parasites!!!!
Shameless parasite keep quiet.didn't yoruba group called yoruba youth forum issue a statement yesterday here on nairaland claiming that ipob is threatning the unity of nigeria, when they should have been talking about oduduwa nation. .did nt obasanjo threaten to kill kanu.what of the recent statement made osibanjo that nigeria is not negotiable.bunch of liars.nigeria know who is the noisemaking parasite,and thats yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
deomelo:

The fact that you people have victim and attention seeking mentality doesn't mean we don't want you to have your biafra and I'm yet to see any Yoruba man advocated against your biafra, in fact if I ruled the world, I'll give you your shitty biafra right now and get it over with.

The fact that I share the same country with you gives me headache and nightmare.

" Stop Nnamdi Kanu at all cost." Obasanjo

" Nigeria's unity is non negotiable." Osibanjo

See unity begging by a people who claim they have the resources to survive
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
Warship:

OBJ just made us realized that Yorubas can't survive without the Igbos and that Yorubas are unity beggars
[/s]
Just like ekweremadu does not speak for you is same with OBJ. OBJ does not speak for Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
deedeedee1:
[s][/s]
Just like ekweremadu does not speak for you is same with OBJ. OBJ does not speak for Yoruba people.

What of Osibanjo who said " Nigeria's unity is non negotiable. "
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

3 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

What opinion does Ekweremadu, THE LONGEST SERVING DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT hold on this matter? or is he so useless that his opinion about his own homeland doesn't count? cheesy

Stop worrying about Yoruba people. Go and get these Northern Igbos back into the fold first cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3892721/new-tribe-emerged-northern-igbo

https://www.naij.com/1110818-igbo-community-kogi-rejects-biafra-agitation.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235590-igbo-political-leaders-reject-biafra-demand-restructuring.html

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/06/29/we-dont-want-restructuring-says-umahi/

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/dont-need-restructuring-nigeria-okorocha/amp/

7 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

What about your governors that are against it? What do you have to say about them? shukuokukobambi, please post those links

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What opinion does Ekweremadu, THE LONGEST SERVING DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT hold on this matter? or is he so useless that his opinion about his own homeland doesn't count? cheesy

OBASANJO and Osibanjo begging for unity like men who are sexually starved.

Unity beggars
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by honeychild(f): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

That is why I trapped them with this thread

Anytime they appear on Biafran threads, we will remind them of their words

Any honest person knows that it's you guys that call them to your biafran threads.

Let anyone start a positive thread about Biafra. The first 10 comments will be pictures of tribal marks and comments like "Afonja will cry today." Afonja will not sleep. Afonja this and Afonja that.

You can't celebrate anything positive happening to you without calling on Afonja. It appears you need them to validate yourself.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

OBASANJO and Osibanjo begging for unity like men who are sexually starved.

Unity beggars

Because they've been president and Acting president cheesy

What have these slaves below gotten from Nigeria that they want to die with Nigeria? cheesy

Stop worrying about Yoruba people. Go and get these Unity begging Northern Igbo slaves back into the fold first cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3892721/new-tribe-emerged-northern-igbo

https://www.naij.com/1110818-igbo-community-kogi-rejects-biafra-agitation.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235590-igbo-political-leaders-reject-biafra-demand-restructuring.html

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/06/29/we-dont-want-restructuring-says-umahi/

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/dont-need-restructuring-nigeria-okorocha/amp/

7 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
deedeedee1:

What about your governors that are against it? What do you have to say about them? shukuokukobambi, please post those links

YYC group ask Osibanjo to arrest Kanu

Is it not shameful that a people who pride themselves in having what it takes to survive are at the forefront of opposing Biafra and begging for unity
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
honeychild:

Any honest person knows that it's you guys that call them to your biafran threads.

Let anyone start a positive thread about Biafra. The first 10 comments will be pictures of tribal marks and comments like "Afonja will cry today." Afonja will not sleep. Afonja this and Afonja that.

You can't celebrate anything positive happening to you without calling on Afonja. It appears you need them to validate yourself.

Of course they are our concubines. They need us to validate their miserable and empty existence cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

See how pathetic you are being. You're so worried about these SW politician but will ignore your own SE. I guess you know your movement is nothing but noise is SW don't do work for you. You elected a pathetic bunch at every level and will continue to.

14 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
honeychild:

Yes because they are the greatest antagonists to the establishment of Biafra example Obasanjo and Osibanjo spoke against Biafra

Is that not degrading to beg or insist on Unity.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
Warship:

YYC group ask Osibanjo to arrest Kanu

Is it not shameful that a people who pride themselves in having what it takes to survive are at the forefront of opposing Biafra and begging for unity
[/s]
I have told you before, Yoruba people are not against biafra. It is only delusion
Go and face your leaders.
shukuokukobambi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blue3k:

See how pathetic you are being. You're so worried about these SW politician but will ignore your own SE. I guess you know your movement is nothing but noise is SW don't do work for you. You elected a pathetic bunch at every level and will continue to.

Very soon you will open a thread on Anambra election and plan boycott by Biafrans.

Is that not you being worked up or worried about happenings in a region whose people you hate
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
deedeedee1:
[s][/s]
I have told you before, Yoruba people are not against biafra. It is only delusion
Go and face your leaders.
shukuokukobambi

We will remind you whenever your brothers troop into any Biafran thread.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deomelo: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
Warship:

[/s]

Shut up.

OBJ is not ibo man, he is not biafra, he is not going to fight for biafra and you must be very foolish to depend on him or his words against your own freedom.

The ibo men and women you elected and the appointed ones are your representatives including your governors and they are yet to say anything in support of your biafra and they are even yet to resign from the Nigerian government and your men and women are yet to pack their load from other parts of Nigeria and move back to your villages.

So far, all we have are some albino clown and a bunch of roadside illiterates and trolls on the internet like NL disturbing the peace all over the place. .

You want biafra, but when hausa man told you to fuckoff and go back to your biafra village, you refused and instead, your leaders formed caravan to the North to beg hausa an to let you stay.

We'll take you seriously when your leaders resigned and summoned you back to your villages.

13 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Very soon you will open a thread on Anambra election and plan boycott by Biafrans.

Is that not you being worked up or worried about happenings in a region whose people you hate

See your people and elders and even number 1 King, screaming against boycott. Stop masturbating over Yoruba people. Get an olosho from upper iweka if you're pressed cheesy

https://www.naij.com/1112004-apga-slams-nnamdi-kanu-call-anambra-election-boycott-urges-drop-emperor-perc.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/kanus-call-boycott-election-anambra-irresponsible-irredentist-totally-devoid-focus-apga/

https://247ureports.com/2017/05/16/on-those-wanting-to-boycott-elections-in-the-southeast-of-nigeria-my-stand-by-maazi-tochukwu-ezeoke/

https://breaking.com.ng/nigerianews2017/election-must-hold-in-anambra-obi-of-onitsha-tells-ipob/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Sitting at home eating afang soup is work grin. You guys only know how to shout in street or sit on lazy butts. You still think election won't hold because of your reading impediment?

11 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

OBJ is not ibo man, he is not biafra, he is not going to fight for biafra and you must be very foolish to depend on him or his words against your own freedom.

The ibo men and women you elected and the appointed ones are your representatives including your governors and they are yet to say anything in support of your biafra and they are even yet to resign from the Nigerian government and your men and women are yet to pack their load from other parts of Nigeria and move back to your villages.

So far, all we have are some albino clown and a bunch of roadside illiterates and trolls on the internet like NL disturbing the peace all over the place. .

Don't worry I will wait for you on any Biafran or Anambra threads.

Then will I disgrace you with your comment
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

We will remind you whenever your brothers troop into any Biafran thread.
Expect only sarrki in your biafra threads

8 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Sitting at home eating afang soup is work grin. You guys only know how to shout in street or sit on lazy butts. You still think election won't hold because of your reading impediment?

You see, that I am right.

You guys are obsessed about the Biafrans and the happenings in their lives.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Don't worry I will wait for you on any Biafran or Anambra threads.

Then will I disgrace you with your comment

Your threads like the ones below are only good for comic value and i never pass up an opportunity for comic relief cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3938123/breaking-ipob-finally-meets-president

https://www.nairaland.com/3936939/biafrexit-all-now-set-trump

https://www.nairaland.com/3936559/breaking-biafrexit-ipob-meeting-president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
deedeedee1:
Expect only sarrki in your biafra threads

See Blue3k masturbating over plan boycott by Biafrans over Anambra election.

Your people against Biafra are so many eg Blue3k
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by honeychild(f): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Yes because they are the greatest antagonists to the establishment of Biafra example Obasanjo and Osibanjo spoke against Biafra

Is that not degrading to beg or insist on Unity.

The honest truth is that you guys are a bunch of clowns. I personally go to Biafran threads for my daily dose of laughter.. I have never seen a group of people so delusional and gullible as you IPODS.

Meanwhile hope you have gotten back the 100 dollars you paid to your American Biafra queen Candy for t shirt commemorating her visit to Trump?

Una mumu nor be here.

11 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
honeychild:

The honest truth is that you guys are a bunch of clowns. I personally go to Biafran threads for my daily dose of laughter.. I have never seen a group of people so delusional and gullible as you IPODS.

Meanwhile hope you have gotten back the 100 dollars you paid to your American Biafra queen Candy for t shirt commemorating her visit to Trump?

Una mumu nor be here.

The truth is that you go there to oppose Biafra after boasting of having resources that can't take care of your region.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Blue3k, are you against Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Mujtahida: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship, get into the armoured car. The battle has been fought and lost, you've been bludgeoned and battered, beaten and bruised, broken and bloodied. Time to go boy. We live to fight another day.

But on a serious note: a woman is fighting with her husband for a divorce, in the course of the fight she starts insulting her neighbour, the neighbour fires back with insults. The woman breaks down crying: ohhhhhh this neighbour is against me getting a divorce.

How na?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Lol I did you a favor telling you the elections will hold. You're one of the many illiterates who think the election won't hold. I got you IPOB miscreants to admit it was just symbolic gesture. A gesture that changes nothing because participation rates in elections are abysmal. Seriously I had to Crack your skull open to impart knowledge to you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 / Governor Akeredolu Emerges Chairman South West Governors' Forum / Soludo: Obi Didn’t Allow LP To Campaign Freely In Anambra As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.