Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke (732 Views)

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos / If This Ain't Real Love, What Else Is (photos) (2) (3) (4)

If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Biafrareform(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
The term "Broke Guys" is only a word coined by lazy ass girls with high insatiable taste who demand from guys what they cannot provide for themselves and also what their fathers cannot provide for them.
The "average" guy is NOT broke; The average guy can put food on his table, buy his clothings, has shelter and a few extra change to tilt a bottle or two of cold beer over the weekend at a regular football viewing center, and not forgetting the money for Bet9ja which continues to keep the prospect and probability of him becoming a potential millionaire alive.
So don't let hungry and lazy ass girls bully you into subscribing to that cheap emotional blackmail tag and thereby making you feel less about yourself and then pushing you to go do something stupid which you may likely regret later. The most important thing is to stay on course and DON'T be lazy. Keep doing your thing and work towards attaining that vision of yours and you'll see responsible ladies will be attracted to you.
If you ask me, i will boldly tell you for free that in the world of men, the average guy is NOT broke. In fact, if it weren't for the kind of responsibilities heaped on men by society, i'll say that over 80 percent of guys would be fairly rich. You sef reason am na. The broke syndrome comes only when you have more extra mouths to feed and extra responsibilities other than your own to carter for. And this is where that unproductive slay queen with an overly and insatiable taste for luxury comes in. So you see, the problem is not you or your pocket but HER! Do you honestly think if guys decided to start treating our relationships the way any responsible and serious investor would about his business, that any of these girls who bash hustling guys would be able to afford data to come online and even type the word "broke"?
Nowadays, you log on to Facebook to relax, only to find one small girl with a jaundiced entitlement mindset, and who hasn't earned up to 50k in her entire life, barking at guys and calling them "broke" just because their financial capacity at the moment advices that it's more sensible to invest 200K in a business or viable project rather than spending it to purchase an Iphone7 for an unproductive being whose only life main ambition is intrinsicly wired to the fabrics of Facebook and Instagram photo gallaria. A slay queen who, beginning from the oversized wig on her head down to the subscription on her phone was ALL PAID FOR by a guy. Some of them now say they won't marry any guy who earns below 200K, to me that is good, but what if guys too begin to go by that rule and stick to it, how many ladies do you honestly think will fall within that "pass mark" category? Maturity is clearly not at play here, don't you see?
Am not saying that guys shouldn't provide for their babes but my problem is why should it now be your fault that a girl has an insatiable taste which your modest financial capacity at the moment cannot come to terms with, and then she is blaming you for it? I dunno for you but to me it's like a female sex addict blaming her lover because he doesn't last upto 5 hours.

Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
That woman's thread really pained many guys o... Peeps shouldn't take things personal on NL.
Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by krissconnect(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Some guys think its only when they can't take a girl out on a shopping spree, to silverbird or vacations. That mentality created by some gullible random girls is wholesomely wrong.
Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Caustics: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Biafrareform:

The term "Broke Guys" is only a word coined by lazy ass girls with high insatiable taste who demand from guys what they cannot provide for themselves and also what their fathers cannot provide for them.
The "average" guy is NOT broke; The average guy can put food on his table, buy his clothings, has shelter and a few extra change to tilt a bottle or two of cold beer over the weekend at a regular football viewing center, and not forgetting the money for Bet9ja which continues to keep the prospect and probability of him becoming a potential millionaire alive.
So don't let hungry and lazy ass girls bully you into subscribing to that cheap emotional blackmail tag and thereby making you feel less about yourself and then pushing you to go do something stupid which you may likely regret later. The most important thing is to stay on course and DON'T be lazy. Keep doing your thing and work towards attaining that vision of yours and you'll see responsible ladies will be attracted to you.
If you ask me, i will boldly tell you for free that in the world of men, the average guy is NOT broke. In fact, if it weren't for the kind of responsibilities heaped on men by society, i'll say that over 80 percent of guys would be fairly rich. You sef reason am na. The broke syndrome comes only when you have more extra mouths to feed and extra responsibilities other than your own to carter for. And this is where that unproductive slay queen with an overly and insatiable taste for luxury comes in. So you see, the problem is not you or your pocket but HER! Do you honestly think if guys decided to start treating our relationships the way any responsible and serious investor would about his business, that any of these girls who bash hustling guys would be able to afford data to come online and even type the word "broke"?
Nowadays, you log on to Facebook to relax, only to find one small girl with a jaundiced entitlement mindset, and who hasn't earned up to 50k in her entire life, barking at guys and calling them "broke" just because their financial capacity at the moment advices that it's more sensible to invest 200K in a business or viable project rather than spending it to purchase an Iphone7 for an unproductive being whose only life main ambition is intrinsicly wired to the fabrics of Facebook and Instagram photo gallaria. A slay queen who, beginning from the oversized wig on her head down to the subscription on her phone was ALL PAID FOR by a guy. Some of them now say they won't marry any guy who earns below 200K, to me that is good, but what if guys too begin to go by that rule and stick to it, how many ladies do you honestly think will fall within that "pass mark" category? Maturity is clearly not at play here, don't you see?
Am not saying that guys shouldn't provide for their babes but my problem is why should it now be your fault that a girl has an insatiable taste which your modest financial capacity at the moment cannot come to terms with, and then she is blaming you for it? I dunno for you but to me it's like a female sex addict blaming her lover because he doesn't last upto 5 hours.
bro i feel your pain. why not add ashewo money to your weekly budget and save yourself all these women and their drama.
Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Victornezzar: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Seun wah is dis
create a section for all these people calling themselves broke nd d ones that are saying nothing like brokelyn
bring back our kingblaqthoc
abi lefulefu no be so

Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Biafrareform(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
That woman's thread really pained many guys o... Peeps shouldn't take things personal on NL.

On the contrary, we shouldn't take ladies on Nairaland serious undecided

Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
t
Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Seun wah is dis
create a section for all these people calling themselves broke nd d ones that are saying nothing like brokelyn
bring back our kingblaqthoc
abi lefulefu no be so
na truth u yarn oo cheesy
i prefer the kingblkhoc or even roman goddess threads to these brokeguys thread cheesy.this will go on in circles...like beating a dead horse sad

Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Victornezzar: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

na truth u yarn oo cheesy
i prefer the kingblkhoc or even roman goddess threads to these brokeguys thread cheesy.this will go on in circles...like beating a dead horse sad
as in ehn
it's been long we saw ukwus
Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

as in ehn
it's been long we saw ukwus
awhhh dem ukwu threads cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Victornezzar: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

awhhh dem ukwu threads cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Go make some money and stop composing long epistle, ain't nobody gat time to read it.
Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by Biafrareform(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
Go make some money and stop composing long epistle, ain't nobody gat time to read it.

I can bet my balls that u didn't work for the change in your account
Re: If You Can Put Food On Your Table, You Ain't Broke by pryme(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Biafrareform:

I can bet my balls that u didn't work for the change in your account

Let's leave these issue and get back to Biafra in politics section.
It's been long you guys made my blood boil there

Senior Sis Puts Pepper In Younger Sister (pussy)4sleeping Wit Gateman / Different Ways Nigerians React When Stopped By The Police / Ways To Make A Man Find, Chase,admire, Love, And Marry You.