Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos (3177 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by MrGist: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigerian couple on the queue as caterer serves them food on wedding day. But why, you are supposed to be at your executive couple chair for the ushers to bring your food to you?

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/hungry-nigerian-couple-on-the-queue-as-caterer-serves-them-food-on-wedding-day

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by MrGist: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2018

Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sha.......There is hunger in da land..
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by Preca(f): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
The lady looks older.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by Gossiplover: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
OP, I am sorry to say this but you must be stupid to call them hungry couple. Are you the person that sponsored their wedding. So because they want to behave normal, they have become hungry couple.

I hope this trash doesn't make FP. Go and learn how to blog...HUNGRY BLOGGER

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by zionmde: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
MrGist:
Since I have been anchoring events even as a wedding MC, i have never come across such like this, hungry Nigerian couple on the queue as caterer serves them food on wedding day.

But why, you are supposed to be at your executive couple chair for the ushers to bring your food to you?

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/hungry-nigerian-couple-on-the-queue-as-caterer-serves-them-food-on-wedding-day

SHARRAP
Not everyone is as hungry as u
Hungry blogger
u see that ur link, we will no click it
hunger wee kee u there

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by dabrin: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by Topccy007z: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Food made them forget they are the celebrants
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by memez: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Food
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
MrGist:
Since I have been anchoring events even as a wedding MC, i have never come across such like this, Nigerian couple on the queue as caterer serves them food on wedding day.

But why, you are supposed to be at your executive couple chair for the ushers to bring your food to you?

are you sure that they are from Nigeria? cause they look like Kenyans to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by MJBOLT: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
is it your wedding?

MrGist:
Since I have been anchoring events even as a wedding MC, i have never come across such like this, Nigerian couple on the queue as caterer serves them food on wedding day.

Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is making something out of absolutely nothing! This is actually common! Mindsets need to evolve pronto! There is no set way for a couple to be served food and no rule book exits. Your wedding do what you pleases you.
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
MrGist:
Nigerian couple on the queue as caterer serves them food on wedding day. But why, you are supposed to be at your executive couple chair for the ushers to bring your food to you?

To flog you dey hungry me
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by Kenekingisback: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
These ones na matured couple grin
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by Johntitus: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
wéré bloggers! One can't marry in peace again!
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by enunlewa: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by Airtimex(m): 3:38am On Dec 10, 2018
If only the op will relax and learn.

I love them
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by enemmo(f): 6:04am On Dec 10, 2018
O.p lie lie.

It's obviously a buffet.

Everyone will eat what they choose and will be served standing, same way as the bride and groom.
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by DaHrNn0001: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2018
Dont get it twisted o.... Na Ghana style be that.. Couples queue for food followed by bridal train then masses.... Ghana a country that can spend 1million on burial & 50,000 for wedding
Re: Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos by speedyconnect3: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Waiting for haters to arrive.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

(1) (Reply)

How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS / They Cheat On Me Everyday, But... [Picture] / I’m So Sex-starved I Feel Like Giving My Father Mouth Gig – Lady Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.