Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

cool - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / cool (3543 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / I will be back / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cool by thesuave10(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
lmfao.

Your fantasies are Pretty Fücked.

Oh.. Yh and since they aren't safe, They give birth to lots of beautiful opportunities wink grin
Re: cool by Mirandah(f): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Oh.. Yh and since they aren't safe, They give birth to lots of beautiful opportunities wink grin
Lol. grin

Beautiful opportunities? You have my prayers.
Re: cool by thesuave10(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
cool Exactly

Yh.. .that still works. Make the scribbling threesomish
Re: cool by thesuave10(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
Lol. grin

Beautiful opportunities? You have my prayers.

So you're an Irving and a Pope Francis all in one now? grin. Just enter that your Ferrari and head over to Abj ASAP!
Re: cool by nerdfrost(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
Chemistry encompasses Sex too. undecided

I Only fück people I've got Sexual chemistry with.
. Yeah right cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: cool by Mirandah(f): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
thesuave10:

So you're an Irving and a Pope Francis all in one now? grin. Just enter that your Ferrari and head over to Abj ASAP!
lmao.

last I checked, I could do both.
Rev sister at Sunday, pōrnStar every day!grin
Re: cool by thesuave10(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
lmao.

Hehe I gotta run off. Got stuff to do. So Mirandah go ye into the world and be a handler, kneel before him at all times and lastly do unto females what you would want males to do unto you. Just like in the book of Matthoe, do this is in remembrance of me. Later Irving grin cool
Re: cool by nerdfrost(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
lmao.

WDF ure too bizarre!!!

Just what I like
Re: cool by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
You are not really what she wants.

If she is attracted to you, she won't waste time to accept you, guess what? she will dump you soon.
Re: cool by JustMakeMoney(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Guys don't know that if a girl can hold your emotions for a week then it's a full proof that she is not in love and can never be! Come on how will it take you a year to get some thing you can blink an eye and it's on your door? Guy u need to learn what women wants.......? Just move on if she spends a year still trying to beg your forgiveness then you can play to that but make sure you know what women need because it will help you even when you are married.
Re: cool by femi4: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
drakespearz:
A girl it took me a year+ for her to truly say YES to me travelled out for studies and it took a guy less than 3 2months to dis virgin her.
I met her some yrs back as a virgin. Became friends with her, Wooed her for like a yr and few months befor she said Yes. She nva allowed me even kiss her I nva complained since she said she's a virgin. Was just taking my time. I was so Inlove with her that it was nva a problem. Subtracting the yrs I was wooing her... We bn dating for over 2yrs I introduced her to my siblings too was looking forward to take her to the alter when the time comes. But along the line she needed to forward her studies so she travelled out of the country. Then she got there like april, when she got back to lagos after like 6 Months for a visit I tried to make my moves as usual to see if she's still intact u knw. She calmed me down and told me hw she met this guy and hw she went visiting and the guy raped her and apologised saying he thought she was some kind of spoilt girl. Then the other time befor she could knw wat was happening it happend again in her own apartment. I got very angry but there's nothing I could do. I later saw her whatsapp mgs with the guy. The guy was asking her to mk sure she deletes all there Facebook conversations bfor she rushed the phone from my hands. because I love her so much I just forgive her. She said the guy leaves in around her vicinity that he's not even a student that she'll Park out to somewhere far from there.
The whole thing is just so complicating. I love her so much but the trust is gone.
Dunno if I should just play dump like not angry mk her love me the more so so much and just keep hitting it since it's open already till I get tired and move on.
Your advice is needed. Curses are allowed too guys.
Cc
Tosyn...
Lala...
I don't want it to hit front page pls just the romance section is okay for me. Thanks guys
cc front page
Re: cool by abdulkayus(m): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
drakespearz:

What I'm tryna say is I won't bring up the issue whenever I'm with her just to mk her think I've gotten over is just so I can keep bleeping the kitten till it slacks then I dump her sorry ass and move on.

And you think that qualify to be a man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Hot Slay Queen Most Nigerian Celebrities Follow On Instagram / What I Saw In His Phone Shattered My Heart :help! / Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.