Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up (3774 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / Nigeria, Actress Ajibola Elizabeth Bought A Car With Her Adult film Acting Money / Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
#for those who read it ,please if you are alien to the Book dont distract us#
Lets get down to business
#Tarasha Written by the dare devil writer Oluwatosin emmanuel*( ones again kudos to you emmanuel for this wonderful story,)
Tarasha aka samantha osman
Aka kimberly evelyn
Aka evelyn k.l
Aka omotara and tara also is a fierce out of the world assasin with thousand and one faces.
Nollywood is growing incase The Tv series springs up who do you think that will fit the stiletto heels of tarasha is it omotola smiley ,genevive or mercy johnson smiley
* the truth is that this people are fat already

, So which Mean and stubborn actress do you choose?
The writer(young guy though) of this book can only be matched with cyprien ekwensi florA nwapa and chinua achebe

Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
smiley

Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
As for me Am going For belinda effah
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Cc lalasticlaca i dont even know whether pips i mentioned has read d book
Cc nwanyiawkaetiti ,timekeeper ,alert01 ,husbandsnatcha eastgold , yarimo keryj nwanyionitsha koyyes immhotep analqueenluci afamed chipink iluvmamav imalma febby419 dairykidd westaslave2 grad2012
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by alert01(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Cc nwanyiawkaetiti ,timekeeper ,alert01 ,husbandsnatcha eastgold , yarimo keryj nwanyionitsha koyyes immhotep afamed chipink

It seems to me like you're crushing on me cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink smiley smiley. Better say what's on your mind. wink wink
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

It seems to me like you're crushing on me cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink smiley smiley. Better say what's on your mind. wink wink
Av u read the book ? Dnt spoil d fun
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by alert01(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Av u read the book ? Dnt spoil d fun

I have not. I'm mathematical and logically inclined.These romantic books are no no to me.Unless you can give me reasons i should start reading them
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

I have not. I'm mathematical and logically inclined.These romantic books are no no to me.Unless you can give me reasons i should start reading them
angry isnt Romantic novel is action thrilled.
My topic is dead on arrival
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by alert01(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
angry isnt Romantic novel is action thrilled.
[b]My topic is dead on arriva[/b]l

Lols at bolded. HOW
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

Lols at bolded. HOW
Nobody has read the book cry cry cry
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
I Chose @beverly naya

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Chipink(f): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
I choose Stephanie linus

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by AnalQueenluci: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Cc nwanyiawkaetiti ,timekeeper ,alert01 ,husbandsnatcha eastgold , yarimo keryj nwanyionitsha koyyes immhotep analqueenluci afamed chipink iluvmamav imalma febby419 dairykidd westaslave2 grad2012
no idea

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by AnalQueenluci: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chipink:
I choose Stephanie linus
Dat name dosent exist pls

Maybe sister to linus mba cool

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Chipink(f): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Stephanie okereke is Stephanie linus
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Auladimeji2: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
No
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by AnalQueenluci: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chipink:

Stephanie okereke is Stephanie linus
Ok she mr married linus mba
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Chipink(f): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Lol
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Adasun(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Stephanie okereke fit in so well.

They are many attress joor,i just don't knw their names.
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Adaibeku(f): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Destiny etiko that girl get ACTion ..
But nids to slim down wink

But belinda effah fits tarasha op kudos

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bimbo Akintola but she's dark.Iyabo Ojo or the lady that acted Kara in the movie.Adesua Etomi too.
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by alert01(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Nobody has read the book cry cry cry

Since it is not romantic and it is not reaching guys how to bang more pussies, No one would read it. When my lecturers back in school wanna sell handout to us, he used to draw female nude on the cover too make us buy and read it

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

Since it is not romantic and it is not reaching guys how to bang more pussies, No one would read it. When my lecturers back in school wanna sell handout to us, he used to draw female nude on the cover too make us buy and read it
Will everytin be all about sex sex ,
Read tarasha ur eyes will open ,their are some sex stories in it
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
MhisTahrah:
Bimbo Akintola but she's dark.Iyabo Ojo or the lady that acted Kara in the movie.Adesua Etomi too.
do you read d book at all

Tarasha samantha osman is a bloody sadist killing without mercy

Adesuwa etomi can compete wt sadist belinda effah ,
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Adaibeku:
Destiny etiko that girl get ACTion ..
But nids to slim down wink

But belinda effah fits tarasha op kudos
that enugu babe her big bottom wont let her perform simple stunts
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Adasun:
Stephanie okereke fit in so well.

They are many attress joor,i just don't knw their names.
Remember omotara tarasha is looks like a jambite but kills like the monster she is
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
major nw angry
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

she is married
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Auladimeji2:
No
no ur head angry
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

vg maths i guest wink
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Amatarasha(f): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
I Chose @beverly naya
dear but the naya isnt a sadist!
I want u 2 fish out those sadistic actress with passion like belinda effah n adesua
Re: Which Nigeria Actress Fits The Role Of Tarasha In Case The Tv-series Springs Up by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
do you read d book at all

Tarasha samantha osman is a bloody sadist killing without mercy

Adesuwa etomi can compete wt sadist belinda effah ,
And did you finish the book?Tara wasn't as emotionless as she was painted to be.She even let her emotions get the better of her on some occasions and made grievous mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More / Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph / I Dont Understand My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.