Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (28588 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by kponkedenge(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by coolh3ad(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
What i feel??.Hmmmm..Are you an ATM as in (Automated Teller Machine)

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
If you don't want to give her money don't! Regardless of if you're in a relationship or not

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Oche211(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
This isn't love man.
The girl must ve seen a dasuki in u.
Btw i think u re the only one doing the loving here. If u don't stop dis ASAP, she will continue to see u as the chairman of maga guys Association.
Final word: she doesn't love u, only playing nd using u.

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by valdes00(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
coolh3ad:
Bro.... u mean ( Automated Teller Mumu )

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by 20bc(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin grin She is about to unlock the Dasuki inside of you.....

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Erystro(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
It's obvious she doesn't like you Bro.. Drop ha!!!

6 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by kponkedenge(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
coolh3ad:
No I'm no, I just love her and I don't know why she's treating me like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by JudgementHammer: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Op dis ur love don dey wear cap o. She no love u abeg shine ur eye. She wise pass u. She don tell u her level. Let her go to her friends dat are always advicing her to help her in this time of trouble.

Well dash her N500 make e no be like say u wicked as u don fall maga 4 her hand then quit d stuff afterwards. Simple!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by cyprus000: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
valdes00:
Bro.... u mean ( Automated Teller Mumu )
[size=13pt] Dats the right definationsad [/size]

11 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by cyprus000: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

No I'm no, I just love her and I don't know why she's treating me like this
[size=13pt]
Which kind yeye love be that? Wey hinder you from seeing obvious fact.

Abi you be john
[/size]

12 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by henribj(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
OP so anyone you see you give money to right, just because you like he/she?
#justasking
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Jfyzee: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dude your eyes are open but you can't see.. it is better you close it to enable you see clearly.. that's ma advice.

Just another MAGA on her list.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by PussyMechanic(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Op dis ur love don dey wear cap o. She no love u. Abeg shine ur eye. She wise pass u. She don tell u her level. Let her go to her friends dat are always advicing her to help her in this time of trouble.

Well dash her N500 make e no be like say u wicked as u don fall maga 4 her hand then quit d stuff afterwards. Simple!
Lol
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by ERONX(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dude i have 3 words of advice I will like to give you:

1) Run

2) Run

3) My bro I said Run grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
This reminds me of 1 of my favorite song

Nicki minaj ft k.C _ all the boys
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by tintingz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Please give her the money ehn angry

2 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by bedspread: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lol
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by mascot87(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Run pls angry

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Akosxxx(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
most girls are guilty of this, I ve experienced such myself. trust na, I dey give dem red card sharply

6 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Aikon: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
friend zone
alert. Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

her personal reason may be her boyfriend she is trying to help.

7 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by klem93(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
you give naaa.... she might say yes later
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by HARDBUOI: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
op dats how u kno a materialistic gal i would advice u not have anything to do with her.
i dont kno when our gals learnt that rubbish dats wat they do these days.
i also gt one gal last week she replys my texts reluctantly.
but the only day she was seroius i was suprised, then d next tin she asked for money and i droped her sharperly
foolish geh! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Empress2014(f): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Give her na, she might later consider you sef if you take care of her very well,i guess she isn't that ok, grin...goodluck bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by eightsin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ask for sex straight up bro. Pls don't dull. Make us proud.

Edited. My guy, u b maga, she fit even use d money buy gift for her boo. You have failed us already.

26 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Emmafrancis: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bros once you start by giving her money, (of cos, she will say yes if you give her that 5k)then she has "maga zoned" you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by repogirl(f): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lmao! Tough question... I will answer after I finish laughing.... cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by kingarizona1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Thank God today is 31st___ Don't cross over to 2016 with that kinda B**ch

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Simitrendy: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
My brother Run for your Life. A girl that has not accepted your proposal and she's asking for money

We term them as

Gold Digger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by loomer: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Pay na, whiteman
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by omoadeleye(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bro the broke slowpoke lacks interest in you, she can never accept your offer and the only way she can send you away is by requesting for cash from you if you are a mugu then you can keep giving her money.

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Etizz: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
"I love her so much"...

Oh lawd.... Dis is what I just hate....

So sense nor go tell u say na office d girl won open for your head??

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who A Big Girl Is NOT / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! / Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.