Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding (38687 Views)

Outrageous & Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom & His Bride(video,photos) / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by emmymdk: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
But how can a Deejay be playin "Ara dara ada adago" on a wedding reception?

That guy funny die
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by iganboh001: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ahhaaaaaaa this guy wan make laugh kill person? E don tay wey thus guy dey plan this day.
But wait ooooooooo this guy go dey funny for house ooo.
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Ghost01(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hahahaha... Lovely!
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Lanceslot(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Alaye ti mu were yo.
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by toprealman: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
The guy is a bad ass dancer. He is not the groom......part of the crew! Please always watch clips or read post before commenting. Nice one young man....WE are proud of you.
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Alariwo2: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
E be like say the guy never chop that bride ponmo.. na why the thing dey shack am like pami.
Wait till you get home and God help you, the honeypot is wide.. you'll dance same way to court

Meanwhile the bride's exes and baba alayes be like

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by ariklawani(f): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
The Groom be like,wafeku laleyi
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Justbeingreal(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Y'all bashing the dude take a break don't take this life too seriously, he's just having fun.
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by baby4u2(f): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
He is not the groom
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by eph12(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
zubydave:

I am not understanding. Please kindly do explain to me how he has shammed his family.
Kidding
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
na so, the man really put on his dancing shoes.
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Philistine(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Smh!
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by piagetskinner(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2017
what kind or crab dance is that
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by piagetskinner(m): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2017
girl4rmspace:
He's extremely happy because he got married to the woman of his dreams

How sweet

I hope u brought aliens with u..@profile

I hear those things have a peculiar kind of iq
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by InvertedHammer: 1:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by girl4rmspace(f): 3:16am On Jul 27, 2017
piagetskinner:

I hope u brought aliens with u..@profile

I hear those things have a peculiar kind of iq

Nah it's just me. I had to assume human form so I could live among u all
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Tedassie(m): 3:39am On Jul 27, 2017
girl4rmspace:

How sweet
kiss
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Tedassie(m): 3:41am On Jul 27, 2017
WiredLeggings:
what an embarrassment, lol.
buh he sure had the time of his life,dimples smiley
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Tedassie:

buh he sure had the time of his life,dimples smiley
lol.
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by SeniorZato(m): 5:58am On Jul 27, 2017
The guy was high
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by mightyrocket(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2017
End time dance grin
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by mecussey(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2017
liftedhigh:
Watch the funny and hilarious way the groom at wedding at his wedding during their entrance that got people laughing...

Watch Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz6WXtEoRSw

effect of skunk or kush...
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by piagetskinner(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Nah it's just me. I had to assume human form so I could live among u all

I guess we'd have to use u then....to explore the peculiarities of ur IQ for experimentation purposes only
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by girl4rmspace(f): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2017
piagetskinner:

I guess we'd have to use u then....to explore the peculiarities of ur IQ for experimentation purposes only

Nah I'll pass on that. Am not gonna be used for no experiment. Humans shouldn't know about aliens for now
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Royaldave200(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin dis hw u dance wen ur in law sponsors ur wedding, by dia dance, we shall no dem grin grin grin grin
and how did you know these?..personal experience i guess grin
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Royaldave200(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2017
girl4rmspace:

How sweet
Her royal Highness.........Fortune teller
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Royaldave200(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2017
WiredLeggings:
what an embarrassment, lol.

is it your embarrassment?
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by girl4rmspace(f): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Royaldave200:

Her royal Highness.........Fortune teller

Royal Dave how are you
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by liftedhigh: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Royaldave200(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Royal Dave how are you

am good, trust u also doing great?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) / Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos / LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - CLEANING FORCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.