Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding (38688 Views)

Outrageous & Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom & His Bride(video,photos) / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by ipobarecriminals: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Mcsteamy1429: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lmaoo....hilarious....this guy Sabi jooor.....see as him bend down analyse him property proper....operation #give them# bride price is not in vain
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by igraman(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Acecube(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
liftedhigh:
Watch the funny and hilarious way the groom at wedding at his wedding during their entrance that got people laughing...

Watch Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz6WXtEoRSw

no be groom be that jare... it's likely a best man
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by enemyofprogress: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by UbChapter(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol. That dance eh.

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by olowookerekemi(f): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warris dis?
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by iluvpomo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
There is no need to act like a fool at your wedding .... you leave that to any of your guests
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by ekestic1976(f): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
frenzydilz:
Wetin concern you?
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by ubongoton(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Neminc:
I am sure the wife is already regretting marrying such a clown. Men who dance like this do not last 10 seconds on their wedding night. They have wasted their energy dancing like pepeye. If he must dance, he should at least borrow some good dancing steps from Senator Adeleke and stop disgracing his whole village with his terrible dancing
This comment can only be found on people whose aim is to marry women with only one bottle of dry gin with a tuber of cassava.they dont have money that is why they hate and jealous people who spend it

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by greatman247(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yeepa I Don die grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by crunchyg: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
girl4rmspace:
He's extremely happy because he got married to the woman of his dreams

How sweet
Prophetess I see u
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by girl4rmspace(f): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
crunchyg:

Prophetess I see u

I see great things coming your way

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
HottestFire:

The guy funny die. grin grin

The kind dancing steps you make when you finally lay hand on what you've been denied for long...

Their Father!!
Your head dey there!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by crunchyg: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
girl4rmspace:

I see great things coming your way
Hahahahaha Amen oooo
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Adedolapo1406(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Neminc:
I am sure the wife is already regretting marrying such a clown. Men who dance like this do not last 10 seconds on their wedding night. They have wasted their energy dancing like pepeye. If he must dance, he should at least borrow some good dancing steps from Senator Adeleke and stop disgracing his whole village with his terrible dancing
Bad mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Rhayour: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Neminc:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Shuo! you harsh o. See as you reduce this man's skills

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by jfleece(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wow what an explicit expression of joy.. AM happy for the young groom... Still practicing my own dance step for my future wedding.... kissWow what an explicit expression of joy.. AM happy for the young groom... Still practicing my own dance step for my future wedding....
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by zubydave(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
eph12:
Whose uncle is this o? This one has brought shame to his family people shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy
I am not understanding. Please kindly do explain to me how he has shammed his family.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by larrybee2017(f): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
I'm sure the dude is high on "33" or Guinness
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by larrybee2017(f): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
I'm sure the dude was high on "33" or Guinness
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by holatimmy(f): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Looks like the best man and the bridesmaid to me

Funny dancesteps tho..The guy be dancing like someone that saw the lady's ex in the crowd

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by blaqkyla(f): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Neminc:
Dis z savagery

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by dominique(f): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
So funny � � , even the bride ran away at a point grin
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Buffalo2(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
The guy no Sabi dance ni so he wan con turn am to display of madness
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by OKorowanta: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
WiredLeggings:
what an embarrassment, lol.

How?
He succeeded in entertainment his guest perfectly by giving dem something hilarious to talk about u say embarrassment.
The happiness a day like dis brings,only those who knows who've been there can testify.
Bros he was only happy as many people have always said,d most happiest day in their life is their wedding day.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by marshall7: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
After some wraps and one card of baba blue.. na the result be that.

Congratulations though
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by chibuzorAbia: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hope he is still dancing after 5 years, 3 children and all the responsibilities that goes with being a slave.......sorry husband.
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by hokafor(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
I feel sorry for the bride.
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by alphasperm(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
dis is how u enjoy ur wedding day...

sooo funny

not some boring cake cutting n dumbly sitting on dia marriage throne

great... dia children will c dis n love dia fada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) / Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos / LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - CLEANING FORCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.