Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? (1899 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by Cypmeni(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Park01:
hope your father have up to that amount in his account?

U dey mind d bleeping girl
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by Oyindidi(f): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

.. dat na impotent guy na grin
No, na broke guy
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
eezor:

Hmmmm, Oyindidi!!! But u were not like this nah
she is just joking
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
No, na broke guy
how steph talk am be say they shouldnt be getting erections grin grin
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by Oyindidi(f): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

how steph talk am be say they shouldnt be getting erections grin grin
No money; No erection!
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by pryme(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
A broke guy is the guy without erection gringrin

But come to think of it, there is a way a guy will be broke depression will kidnap his erection.
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
No money; No erection!

Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by Oyindidi(f): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
pryme:

But come to think of it, there is a way a guy will be broke depression will kidnap his erection.
Exactly grin
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by pryme(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Exactly grin

How about cheering them up with a lap dance grin

Then when they have wrestled back their erection from depression, you leave them high and dry...

On second thought pls don't try it, before somebody commit suicide. undecided
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
pryme:

How about cheering them up with a lap dance grin

Then when they have wrestled back their erection from depression, you leave them high and dry...

On second thought pls don't try it, before somebody commit suicide. undecided
grin no man is broke. The only broke guy to me is the guy that refused to work.
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by eezor: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

she is just joking

Abi ooo lefulefu

1 Like

Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by pryme(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin no man is broke. The only broke guy to me is the guy that refused to work.

Ah ah now, we have mention lap dance now you are getting all philosophical on me.

seems the silly things in this life also helps grin
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by Oyindidi(f): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
pryme:

Ah ah now, we have mention lap dance now you are getting all philosophical on me.

seems the silly things in this life also helps grin

Lap dance ke! Him laps go collapse
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by skywalker240(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
A broke guy
Standard all girls on social media dictionary
Revised edition 2017

Synonyms ugly boy, rude boy lazy boy
Antonyms davido, Evans

Young ladies version [slay queens]
A broke guy is a man that cannot afford to waste money on his girlfriend or turn his girl friend into his life savings and investment
For example, spend at least 60% of his salary to keep his girl friend happy

Aunty version [feminist] ref
A broke guy is man that cannot afford to rent a three bedroom bungalow for his wife or afford a old school car(at least)

Additional quote
Broke guys do not deserve erection ref[ Stephen damilola]

Published nairaland
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by pryme(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lap dance ke! Him laps go collapse

Lol, that's why I said NL can cause cardiac arrest cool
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by eezor: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
pryme:

Lol, that's why I said NL can cause cardiac arrest cool
Hmmmm. Abi ooo
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by LordBaelish: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mirandah:
what you're blowing is Grammar.

they were broke. Suaveness won't help here.
arguing with a Nairaland female.. what a waste of time.
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by Safiaa(f): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
what many of these ladies dont understand is that being broke is temporary, so calling a guy broke just because he dont have cash as at that moment, is an immature and a chidish thing. only ladies that uses their vagina to make cash, call guys broke. Real ladies that works hard legitimately for their income, dont call guys broke.
Please stop trying to sugar coat. I work very hard for my money and if a guy aint got shiit to offer, or not working towards it, I'm entitled to call you broke. Being broke is temporary for a few, and permanent for many. Unfortunately we live in a generation where young people live their lives through social media.'Brokeness' is also engraved in the mentality of a lot of nigerian guys. Small cash, and you're immediately off to the club, buying drinks, flexing or spending on ashis. Next thing is to cry on social media and praying to tap into somebody's blessing. Things need to change.

1 Like

Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by eezor: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Safiaa:
Please stop trying to sugar coat. I work very hard for my money and if a guy aint got shiit to offer, or not working towards it, I'm entitled to call you broke. Being broke is temporary for a few, and permanent for many. Unfortunately we live in a generation where young people live their lives through social media.'Brokeness' is also engraved in the mentality of a lot of nigerian guys. Small cash, and you're immediately off to the club, buying drinks, flexing or spending on ashis. Next thing is to cry on social media and praying to tap into somebody's blessing. Things need to change.

Hmmmm.
Re: And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Safiaa:
hmm well you are right but brokeness is not a permanent situation, whether the guy waste money or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke: Ex-miss Anambra Beauty Queen Opens Up On S*x Scandal / This Photo Of A Lady Wishing Her Husband Happy Birthday Got People Talking / S3X In The Office: Tale Of Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.