Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (826774 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
amnotapervert:

That's good but how did you show relationship between ur Aunt and you...??

In my aunt sponsorship letter. ..she added me and her pics from child birth and my mum. ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vanod: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
bbclue:
This is my own documents I submitted today ..undergraduate study. .....university of Regina...I read accounting hnd and am going for bsc. ...business administration

Academic qualification
Offer and letter of admission for University of Regina
Transcript
Waec/Neco Result
HND Certificate
ND Certificate
Computer Certificate
Industrial Training Letter
NYSC Certificate
Certified Entrepreneurship Member Certificate
NYSC (MDGs Agro-Entrepreneurs Training Certificate)
CBN/Heritage Bank Youth Entrepreneurship Development programme Certificate
Birth Certificate
Police Clearance certificate
State Identification certificate
Passport
Statement of Purpose
My Resume
Family Birth Certificate
Resident Registration Slip

FINANCIAL QUALIFICATION
Sponsored salary Account and letter from my Aunt’s bank showing she has N15,642,147.12
Letter and declaration of sponsorship from my Aunt
Corporate Affairs Commission certificate of business from my sponsored
Memorandum of Understanding Profile
Marriage Certificate from my mother
Cost of studies: ₡18,000 per year
Living Costs: ₡10,000
Other Fund: ₡3,000

Other Documents:
Completed and signed IMM 1294E and IMM 5645E forms
Family information form and checklist form
CAC certificate of incorporation of my business
Tax Clearance Certificate
Company Profile
share certificate
passport photography
Skill acquisition certificate
Awards certificate

Your application is very tight, Goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
amnotapervert:

I am not a guru but When did u apply..??
send CSE, if possible send both read a few pages back I provided the email address

CIC no DEY bite... Send them mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogheneese07:
@Austinepee4 @Canadiannurse and all the gurus in the house. I am applying for my study permit in September for the January 2018 session. I got admitted into conestogac college to study pgc information technology and network security. Please, I need someone to help me review my SOP. Thank u.
send a pm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OdeyemiAdekunle(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
bbclue:

The amount in your sponsor account is small....It should be from 5million upwards

Employment you put nil. ......you should have find a company to sponsor u.....The guru's should help you...Austinpee4 oya come outside

What is the way forward gurus.... Please remember that I have paid tuition fees... Help me out please
Please please please help me out now cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
How una dey?
I'm using this medium to call on all of our brothers/sisters travelling this month
Biko don't Forget to give us on-the-go and first hand info on your poe experience
@wealth360 @icandor @osemigho @dapoddon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
vanod:

Your application is very tight, Goodluck

Thanks. ......Canadian nurse I site you ooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bluegirl080115: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kingWB(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hi guys. Great work. I just want to ask a question. If a university says you pay tuition per semester in a year(masters) Does that mean you pay for fall, spring and summer semester first year. Then pay the same the subsequent year. I thought it was 2semesters per year and 4semesters in total. I'd like some Enlightenment. Also, what do they mean when they say you pay per credit. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by amnotapervert(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
bbclue:

In my aunt sponsorship letter. ..she added me and her pics from child birth and my mum. ..
Did you pay acceptance fee if yes .hope it was from her account because pictures like that don't really show relationship ..
Or she transfered some money to you account

Coz what will be in their mind is that why will an Aunt want to sponsor you ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
bluegirl080115:
Hello House, I learnt that most people consider medical mail as a proof or assurance of trv approval. An application can be refused even after medicals (passed or not) , A VO can request for a medical after checking the completeness of the presented docs. After Medicals, there's another critical check on that application that could result to a refusal.

The only Assurance that an application is close to approval is the request of Funds Export.

Sure its right to be happy about a medical call but that doesn't mean approval because it can go 50% either ways.

Cheers

Bluegirl. ..abeg today na 1st of August. .....visa can be approved with medical and funds export. ..and can still not include funds export. ....and will still be approval

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by amnotapervert(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
bbclue:

Did you pay acceptance fee if yes .hope it was from her account because pictures like that don't really show relationship ..
Or she transfered some money to your account

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
amnotapervert:

Or she transfered some money to you account

Acceptance fee is quit differnt from tuition fee. No I didn't ...One my aunt is a miss no dependant. For now......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bluegirl080115: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
bbclue:

Bluegirl. ..abeg today na 1st of August. .....visa can be approved with medical and funds export. ..and can still not include funds export. ....and will still be approval

What I was explaining is this : Medical call by a VO is not a must approval of an application although you need medical before an application (more than 6 months stay) can be approved.
Alot of NLs considered it to be 100% approval which is not so

It's Logical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Losami(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
good evening guys. i tried to read the thread but i ended up being more confused than i was initially, Please i am so new to this and i really dunno what to do or how to start. i intend on studying MBA in canada (because i intend to stay back and work, and i feel MBA will increase my chances of getting a good paying job) but the issues now is when i tried to google schools their tuition is something else with little or no say on funding international students. But i know there are reputable schools out there that i can apply to with my little $20,000 (canadian dollars) and probably also get a waiver on my tuition. But i just don't know how to go about it. I graduated with a 2.1 in Economics. please i just need someone to be my guide and enlighten me on schools i should apply for, what exams i need to take, how to apply quick for scholarships/funding and getting a visa.like which one comes first AND is it possible for me to start the processing/ exams and still make it for the resumption in January or so. pleaseeeeeeeee i need help... please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
bluegirl080115:

What I was explaining is this : Medical call by a VO is not a must approval of an application although you need medical before an application (more than 6 months stay) can be approved.
Alot of NLs considered it to be 100% approval which is not so

It's Logical

That is true. ..and that ideology is bad.... every body want go Canada. ..lol. ....u r on point ...bluegirl

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Gascoigne: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
amnotapervert:

I am not a guru but When did u apply..??

24 April
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Losami:
good evening guys. i tried to read the thread but i ended up being more confused than i was initially, Please i am so new to this and i really dunno what to do or how to start. i intend on studying MBA in canada (because i intend to stay back and work, and i feel MBA will increase my chances of getting a good paying job) but the issues now is when i tried to google schools their tuition is something else with little or no say on funding international students. But i know there are reputable schools out there that i can apply to with my little $20,000 (canadian dollars) and probably also get a waiver on my tuition. But i just don't know how to go about it. I graduated with a 2.1 in Economics. please i just need someone to be my guide and enlighten me on schools i should apply for, what exams i need to take, how to apply quick for scholarships/funding and getting a visa.like which one comes first AND is it possible for me to start the processing/ exams and still make it for the resumption in January or so. pleaseeeeeeeee i need help... please

Bro you can still make it for January intake....but read from thread 1 to 13. ..u go understand everything you need to know
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Adunni22: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
kosb:
Gurus please help!

I got a medical request form today. However, I did an upfront test. How should I respond, please? And again, could someone confirm what stage I'm in? My status changed to eligibility stage today, but, my medical & biometrics have not been updated. Kindly see below

Exactly what happened to me, I sent them a case specific inquiry and an email.I attached the upfront medical receipt and my medical was changed to passed the following day with passport request..congratulations in advance �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OdeyemiAdekunle(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
@bbclue...@bluegirl[/quote]

The amount in your sponsor account is small....It should be from 5million upwards

Employment you put nil. ......you should have find a company to sponsor u.....The guru's should help you...Austinpee4 oya come outside

What is the way forward gurus.... Please remember that I have paid tuition fees... Help me out please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by chybaz: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
lordjayabs:
Another question please. Regarding finance, at what rate does CIC do their conversion in knowing if you have enough funds for study. Is it at CBN rate of 252Naira/CAD or at PTA rate from Nigerian banks at about 300Naira/CAD??

0.76 x 365 or 360.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by chybaz: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sirjp:
Thank God for me!.

Applied on the 5th of july, was so worried because of comments in this thread that seemed to suppose i applied late.

Well, i got medical mail this morning!. Its only God and Our Mother of Perpetual Help I can thank for this update.. I hope, pray and believe that this is a sign of God's favour and ultimately positive outcome.

I applied through paper route on 5th July...

And someone was misinforming and saying in thread 12 that June July should forget about it.

If you are thinking of applying in this August. Please kindly do, if you don't get Trv in time, instead u defer ur admission. To a more suitable date. Congrats to you and bless to other trv hopefuls and intending applicants.
It can only be the Almighty. Mighty in Trv too.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Boss20: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
My application just got updated.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

May God see us through in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
OdeyemiAdekunle:
@bbclue...@bluegirl

Don't stress your self at odeyemi they will respond before 12am. ..Some people are charging there phone.....no vex ooo I Wat to asked you questions. .shei before you summit your application dint you read from 1 to 13 of dis threads. ...even before you summit you should have post your profile here aleast you for beg one person wey Don get TRV make him or her read your profile. .... well is not that add ..which course you read for Nigeria and which course you wan read for canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bluegirl080115: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
@OdeyemiAdekunle

Pm Me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
bluegirl080115:
Hello House, I learnt that most people consider medical mail as a proof or assurance of trv approval. An application can be refused even after medicals (passed or not) , A VO can request for a medical after checking the completeness of the presented docs. After Medicals, there's another critical check on that application that could result to a refusal.

The only Assurance that an application is close to approval is the request of Funds Export.

Sure its right to be happy about a medical call but that doesn't mean approval because it can go 50% either ways.

Cheers

Nobody said is a proof or assurance for trv approval.
U need to read back to back .
We ve not seen a case as of recent where someone was called for medicals nd was later delayed.
I did mine wit a frnd last week I think Thursday or Friday we both passed our medicals.
Hers was approved the following day.I learnt dat she applied b4 me April 18 .
Nd I wasn't asked to export funds because my dad is the primary sponsor. No third party sponsor no aunt ,no uncle ,only den u can be asked to export funds
I know b4 dis week runs out ,I must share my testimony..Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by canny17: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
@Canadiannurse...Please help!!!
========================================================================================
Greetings House!!! Homage to the Elders!!!

Please I applied for my TRV 12-May-2017, I did upfront medicals which I uploaded with my application.

Got an e-mail from IRCC requesting on my medicals today. Please as the house join me to sing praises to Lord God Almighty, I need guidance on how to send my medicals to IRCC via e-mail.

I appreciate the support and prayers of the house.

I pray that God continues to make the light of all TRV hopefuls, shine brighter and brighter with timeliness and approvals. Amen.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
canny17:
@Canadiannurse...Please help!!!
========================================================================================
Greetings House!!! Homage to the Elders!!!

Please I applied for my TRV 12-May-2017, I did upfront medicals which I uploaded with my application.

Got an e-mail from IRCC requesting on my medicals today. Please as the house join me to sing praises to Lord God Almighty, I need guidance on how to send my medicals to IRCC via e-mail.

I appreciate the support and prayers of the house.

I pray that God continues to make the light of all TRV hopefuls, shine brighter and brighter with timeliness and approvals. Amen.
.chai congratulations oòoooooooooooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bluegirl08110. ..abeg help me look my profile in number 26

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by samjumbo: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Boss20:
My application just got updated.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

May God see us through in Jesus name.

Congrats in advance boss20..

U are the first June applicant to get that update. It will end in praise. Encouraging!! Keep the house posted. Any June applicant with an update should inform the house please..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OdeyemiAdekunle(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
bbclue:

Don't stress your self at odeyemi they will respond before 12am. ..Some people are charging there phone.....no vex ooo I Wat to asked you questions. .shei before you summit your application dint you read from 1 to 13 of dis threads. ...even before you summit you should have post your profile here aleast you for beg one person wey Don get TRV make him or her read your profile. .... well is not that add ..which course you read for Nigeria and which course you wan read for canada

I got to know about the update going on here, after my submission...
Well my first grade was guidance and counseling
Am willing to early childhood but I was giving an admission into autism and behavioral science, according to the work of that agent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
bluegirl080115:

Cheers

There is aleady enough tension in people's minds. Let them have a glimmer of hope. So please share all the positivity you can. Getting a medical request might be 50/50 but atleast it gives them 50%. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.