Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (831131 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Mandoy(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2017
GREGORIAN:
ur mail let me 4ward
boss, pls I need it too. Adeplusdoyin@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Hiccups:

@jnyuwa02 submission on the contrary, did not in any way implied babes are scanty in Canada, rather was from a comparative view with USA. A simple comparison of US & Canada population makes it easier to reach such conclusion.
Oh! thought He meant the are scarce.. thanks for the input jare!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2017
VeecThorr:

A population of 300M+ vs 38M.
300 wattt! mehn! that's too much, the difference is clear.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Out of all the points that he made, na only the "babes" part you dey interested in tongue grin cheesy

***Na joke oooo*** wink grin
hahaha @GlitteringStar.. time no dey oh! na that one I wan undaztand, abi u wan rescue the situation?. man has to hustle.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

hahaha @GlitteringStar.. time no dey oh! na that one I wan undaztand. abi u wan rescue the situation?. man has to hustle.

Lol. grin grin Sharp guy! wink How can I rescue the situation na?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2017
andre99:

We dey push am here o, studying here no be beans o, u av to study hard to get that certificate, the difference is much clear with the Nigeria system of education, we be real jokers grin
We will excell, God dey.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2017
VeecThorr:

A population of 300M+ vs 38M.

And 80 percent of that 38M people in Canada, live along the border with USA. They probably running away from the cold tundra northern regions. They need people to come populate and make their country better, yet they make things so difficult for Nigerians, even fully funded applicants, is beyond the life of me.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

hahaha @GlitteringStar.. time no dey oh! na that one I wan undaztand, abi u wan rescue the situation?. man has to hustle.

I don't blame you for your selective hearing, they usually say here in Nigeria, "body no be wood."

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Philadelphia: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2017
fowlyansh181:
I need some guide / please note I am a 24 year old going on 25 mid next year . Studied sociology and sadly graduated with a 1.99 cgpa. Now I wish to further my education abroad, either going for a masters degree or a post graduate diploma before a masters. Real reason of wishing to relocate is to seek greener pastures , (una know as naija matter tire person na . Please I'd love European countries like Germany , Sweden , Finland, Norway or U.K. , then U.S , CanadA or New Zealand. My mom is willing to sponsor me. Please what country would be a better option for me? Which country would I be able to go for a masters or PGD with a 1.99 gpa? I have a budget of 3 to 4 million ..

First, change this your moniker. How do you expect to get a high GPA with this moniker? Can any good thing come out from the yansh of a fowl?

Bro, na joke I dey oooo. You're in the right forum and I trust that you will get positive advise from the great minds here.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Philadelphia: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Oh! thought He meant the are scarce, make I kukuma change my mind, how I go enta place were babes no dey.. thanks for the input jare!!

With you moniker, I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Philadelphia: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

The answer to your question depends solely on you. Both countries are great for international students. What is your plan after your studies? If it is to immigrate, then Canada should be the best bet.

In terms of getting admission, there are many "Top-ranked" schools in the US, it is somehow easier to get admission but getting funding depends on some other factors. The schools in Canada are few compared to the US, therefore many applicants compete to gain admission to these "few schools". But in the United States, there are so many Top-ranked schools, Middle-ranked schools and Low-ranked schools.

In terms of getting study visa, as a Nigerian, it is much easier to get US study visa than Canada study visa.

Therefore, it all depends on you and your plans after your studies.

Jnyuwa02 will add to what I've said.

Thanks, I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Philadelphia: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Well said! In addition to the bolded, Canadian schools offer fully funded scholarships to graduate students. To get full funding as a master's degree student in the United States is a herculean task. Most of the funding packages in the United States are in form of graduate assistantships or research assistantships.

Cc: Philadelphia

Thanks, I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by valuable2: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2017
Phocusjosh:

I got this email exactly one month of application. I think is a monthly update you subscribed to when applying for study permit online route.
ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by VeecThorr(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
jnyuwa02:

And 80 percent of that 38M people in Canada, live along the border with USA. They probably running away from the cold tundra northern regions. They need people to come populate and make their country better, yet they make things so difficult for Nigerians, even fully funded applicants is beyond the life of me.

It boggles the mind really. Some bad eggs amongst us created the stereotype about Nigerians that invited the extra scrutiny we all undergo now. We can only hope that things get better.

SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

300 wattt! mehn! that's too much, the difference is clear.

Canada is the second largest country in the world after Russia. Swaths of land everywhere with little or no inhabitants.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Lol grin grin Sharp guy! wink How can I rescue the situation na?
As a babe you know what you can do or how you can rescue the situation?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
jnyuwa02:

I don't blame you for your selective hearing, they usually say here in Nigeria, "body no be wood."
haha! in this aspect I know you will be an expert, your body has never been firewood.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

As a babe you know what you can do or how you can rescue the situation?

Lol. grin grin Abegggg, I no fit rescue any situation ooooo. wink smiley You will meet many beautiful ladies in Canada. wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Philadelphia:

With you moniker, I'm not surprised
Please what is wrong with the moniker?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
VeecThorr:

Canada is the second largest country in the world after Russia. Swaths of land everywhere with little or no inhabitants.
wow! that is good, must be a great country for adventure & fun.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

haha! in this aspect I know you will be an expert, your body has never been firewood.

Me Kay? Just an aesthetic sense of beauty and an eye for the daughters of eve once in a while, helps cool the breeze and restore a sense of sanity in a world of academic obscurantism. You will find a lots of them vying for your attention and been vyed for by you. But don't neglect your study and never forget where you came from and whose you are: God's. That is my expertise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Lol grin grin Abegggg, I no fit rescue any situation ooooo. wink smiley You will meet many beautiful ladies in Canada. wink
But u heard them say they are few compared to US, I no get strength to search, so I have chosen you & no going back.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Zlatimi: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
fowlyansh181:
thanks a lot for this . It's blunt but the truth lol. If I am to embark for another b.sc which school / country would best meet my criteria and budget? Also what will I need to start immediately as I intend if thinks go successful to start almost immediately

I haf a cgpa of 1.78 and i aolleid to fanshawe college thou in a course that was in my line and i got an admission into a PGC so its possible make reseaech and write your SOP well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

But u heard them say they are few compared to US, I no get strength to search, so I have chosen you & no going back.

Good strategy, catch a good one in Nijia and no looking sideways or looking back, lest you be turned into a pillar of snow. Ok bye!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Me Kay? Just an aesthetic sense of beauty and an eye for the daughters of eve once in a while, helps cool the breeze and restore a sense of sanity in a world of academic obscurantism. You will find a lot of them vying for your attention and been vyed for by you. But don't neglect your study and never forget where you came from and whose you are: God's. That is my expertise.
You know howfar, besides we are all human, am not ingnorant of your advice, thank you boss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Good strategy, catch a good one in Nijia and no looking sideways or looking back, lest you be turned into a pillar of snow. Ok bye!
haha @pillar of snow, even to find the Naija own sef no easy. njoy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by fowlyansh181(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Zlatimi:

I haf a cgpa of 1.78 and i aolleid to fanshawe college thou in a course that was in my line and i got an admission into a PGC so its possible make reseaech and write your SOP well
thanks a lot for this . What college is that and country please ? So I can start processing almost immediately. No time to delay . Thank you so much for this guide and advice . What's PGC? Is it post graduate college?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mayorelnino(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello house. pls I need your advice I have a cgpa of 3.33, can I possibly get admission for MSC with that cgpa or I shld just go for diploma. thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

The strength to search will come by force because "The number you are dialing is not available". Thank you. tongue Good luck to you on your "search mission". cool

***No more derailing***

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Cnwag: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bro you can as well try Poland coz its relatively cheap and they also have quality and recognized universities cost of living as well is also cheap compared to other European countries..school fees is between 2000€-3000€.
You can as well check others too.
fowlyansh181:
thanks a lot for this . It's blunt but the truth lol. If I am to embark for another b.sc which school / country would best meet my criteria and budget? Also what will I need to start immediately as I intend if thinks go successful to start almost immediately
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kenezara: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
willyboss:
I need it boss

please am interested my email addy is chinelo22@yahoo.com.Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.