Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (833827 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by chkb: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2017
Hello house, I got an offer letter to study Global business Management (GBM), in centennial college for fall 2018, I was also told to pay2100cad to get an acceptance letter so I start up my visa processing, don't know how to go about this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by matic12: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2017
Good morning sir/ma

Am asking you this on behalf of a good friend ni oooo...

He got research assistantship of $18,000/yr n his tuition is $9,000 / yr......

He came from an humble background so he don't have much on him BUT due to the way CIC are denying people based on Personal assets and financial status,i advised him to atleast PUT his statement of account with his application.... He said the only way out of these is that he has an UNCLE(is mum's junior brother) who is not willing to be is sponsor cos he doesn't want to drop is company bank account statement BUT that he promised to instruct is bank to pay a sum of #2.5million to his account.... His uncle will submit the following:

1. Letter been addressed to the bank instructing them to transfer a sum of #2.5million to my friends account...

2. Bank addressing a letter to CIC that on a particular date a sum of #2.5m was transferred from this account(uncle) to my friends account...

3. Certificate of Occupancy of uncles company..

4.Uncle writing a gift deed and been notorized that the money he gave my friend is to take care of other expenses and that the #2.5m is solely for my friend now...

*My friend plans to submit his study application by May 2018 but his uncle is sending him the money January 2018, the reason why he wants to submit by May is because he want to use the opportunity of his bank statement of account to runs the express entry which must reflect at least 6month statement.. So he said by April 2018, he will buy treasury bills worth 2.5m in his name to show the embassy that the money is for him and not his uncle anymore and then he will include the treasury bill certificate in his study permit application by May 2018*

Am asking you all this because his a wonderful friend and I told him I will seek advice from people in this forum
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by WEIRDPC(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2017
matic12:
Good morning sir/ma

He got research assistantship of $18,000/yr n his tuition is $9,000 / yr......

He came from an humble background so he don't have much on him BUT due to the way CIC are denying people based on Personal assets and financial status,i advised him to atleast PUT his statement of account with his application.... He said the only way out of these is that he has an UNCLE(is mum's junior brother) who is not willing to be is sponsor cos he doesn't want to drop is company bank account statement BUT that he promised to instruct is bank to pay a sum of #2.5million to his account.... His uncle will submit the following:

1. Letter been addressed to the bank instructing them to transfer a sum of #2.5million to my friends account...

2. Bank addressing a letter to CIC that on a particular date a sum of #2.5m was transferred from this account(uncle) to my friends account...

3. Certificate of Occupancy of uncles company..

4.Uncle writing a gift deed and been notorized that the money he gave my friend is to take care of other expenses and that the #2.5m is solely for my friend now...

*My friend plans to submit his study application by May 2018 but his uncle is sending him the money January 2018, the reason why he wants to submit by May is because he want to use the opportunity of his bank statement of account to runs the express entry which must reflect at least 6month statement.. So he said by April 2018, he will buy treasury bills worth 2.5m in his name to show the embassy that the money is for him and not his uncle anymore and then he will include the treasury bill certificate in his study permit application by May 2018*

Am asking you all this because his a wonderful friend and I told him I will seek advice from people in this forum

Bros, How are you? My small advice for your friend

what's the duration of the course? His yearly living expenses is 10k. 2.5mil is still less than 10k a bit, I think. If his tuition and RA are well read, I think he should be fine with the 2.5mil. Also make sure he considers other aspect of his application. Not just the funding. I don't know what you mean by Certificate of occupancy. let him get the CAC documents and tax documents instead. The course he is going for? I hope it's related to his previous studies or work experience. He needs a Strong family tie too.

1) Let him be certain his RA funding is 18k per year and not for the duration of his studies . Let him also verify that his tuition is 9k per year aand not per term. I say this because I made the mistake during my time

2) I don't really understand the express entry part. But I think your friend has a 5 months duration to build a good statement of account if he truly gets the money January. He can make weekly or monthly deposit into his personal account before he finally prints the statement by may.

The bosses will still contribute.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2017
matic12:
Good morning sir/ma

He got research assistantship of $18,000/yr n his tuition is $9,000 / yr...............

I will advise your friend to focus on Express Entry if he is eligible and has a high CRS score. However, the 2.5 Million Naira will not be enough as there are other expenses (IELTS, ECA and co). Also, the minimum fund required for a single applicant is 12,300 CAD but he can use gift deed. Tell him to join the Express Entry thread. He will change to a domestic student when he land in Canada and enjoy many benefits as a Canadian permanent resident.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bright9412: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Be positive brother. Don’t panic. Your visa may be waiting for you already. All the best!

Adeneyagrofeeds:

Wow that's God. I think no need for me to be scared again. I also submitted my application on Dec 12 and I received a msg stating my processed passport is ready for collection yesterday Dec 15. I'm really surprised don't even know what's happening bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by TDultimate(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=justwise post=58862613][/quote]
Nice one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Dominic147(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good morning house, i just downloaded my gcms consent form and i have some questions to ask
1. Am i to feel the section C(no 3) on the consent form where it states "YOU MUST WRITE YOUR DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL'S CONTACT NUMBER".
2. Is the CAAG reference number on my visa application or the visa tracking number sent to me by vfs is the UCI? And if not please how will i go about the UCI number? @BRANDYAK and other gurus in the house help me out..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hi Family!

How are you all? my travel experience.

So it was 12:10am 14th Dec, & I was en route to MMIA, got there around 1:05am, took pics & had fun with family members, till security checks & check-in started, my 2 luggage's didn't weigh above 23kg was glad, asked what I was carrying I sincerely responded, & I was told to remove palm oil, did that, got my boarding pass after. Immediately it was departure time we were on board the plane, sat with a nice Yor. woman whose final destination was New York, we took off & it was a smooth journey from Lagos to Casablanca, was wondering some peoples' negative remark on RAM, but to me the were a very perfect choice, food served well at every due time, was wonderful. Landed at Casablanca in about 4 hrs time, connected to the airport WiFi to keep in touch, communication was hard as French & Arabic is widely spoken there, got my meal ticket after a fairly long queue, made friends with a Nig guy heading to Kazakh, we had good company & rapour all through, food given was funny, but I had to eat it, stayed & waited for my flight to Montreal, when it was time, we took off, wasn't a full load, we were few, sat alone in my row, it was quite a smooth long journey, landed at Montreal in the night, as I walked down the plane a very strong breezy atmosphere greeted me, instantly I knew I have arrived Canada, check out what is called Airport, very superb & beautiful, connected to the airport WiFi & notified my people I have landed. On landing, I became friends with a Nigerian guy going to the same sch with me, surprisingly, we were heading to the same apartment, He is my neighbor now>lol, got my study permit after answering some questions from CBSA, claimed my luggage's, changed some usd to cad & chilled somewhere around, it was crazily cold all through the night. Joined my connecting flight to Fredericton in the morning, it was a funny flight experience, even the white woman who sat beside me thanked me for praying before departure, thank God in less than 1 hour we landed, & it was a dead extreme cold moment to witness, see me & cold, got picked home together with my friend by a Nig guy who was sent by a wonderful guy I met here, on reaching home, it was still a beautiful cold place, connected to WiFi, driven to malls to buy things I needed by the nice guy, chilling with the cold, settled down quickly. I must say RAM isn't as bad as some people paint it.

On this note, I welcome myself to "Canada'' & thank you all for your help in this move.
Good luck to all hopefuls

#Igbouwanile!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nogen: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Hi Family!

So it was 12:15am 14 Dec, & I was en route to MMIA, got there, took pics & had fun with family members, till security checks & check in started, my 2 luggages didn't weigh above 23kg was glad, asked what I was carrying I sincerely responded, & I was told to remove red oil, did that, got my boarding pass after, immediately it was departure time we were on board the plane, was fun seating with a Yor. woman whose final destination was New York, we took off & it was a smooth journey from Lagos to Casablanca, was wondering people's negative remark on Air Maroc, but to me the were a very perfect choice, food served well at every due time, so wonderful. Landed at Casablanca like in 3hrs 30mins time, communication was hard as french & arabic is widely spoken there, food given was funny though, I had to eat it, stayed & waited for my flight to Montreal by 17:30, when it was time, we took off to Montreal, wasn't a full load, we were few, sat alone in my row, it was quite a smooth long journey, landed at montreal late in the night & it was a beauty to behold, nice place, everyone got profiled (security update) but it was crazily cold all through the night, got my study permit after answering some questions from CBSA, claimed my luggages & chilled somewhere around, joined my connecting flight from Montreal to Fredericton in the morning, it was a funny flight experience, even the white lady who sat beside me, thanked me for praying before departure,, thankGod in less than 1 hour we landed, & it was a dead extreme cold moment to witness, see me & cold with all the dressing. got picked home together with a friend I met at montreal by a Nig guy who was sent by a wonderful guy I met here, got home & it was a beautiful but cold atmosphere, connected to the internet for communication, driven to malls to buy things I needed by the nice guy here, they are wonderful, still managing the cold..no be here, settling down quickly, got Nigerian & other Nationals here who are very cool & nice. I must say RAM isn't as bad as people paint it. On this note, I welcome myself to Canada & thank you all for ur help in this move.
Goodluck to all hopefuls

#Igbouwanile..

WOW! Thanks for this update! Quite helpful! Enyoy your stay and do all your best to represent us well. Welcome to Cannyland.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Hi Family!

So it was 12:15am 14 Dec, & I was en route to MMIA, got there, took pics & had fun with family members, till security checks & check in started, my 2 luggages didn't weigh above 23kg was glad, asked what I was carrying I sincerely responded, & I was told to remove red oil, did that, got my boarding pass after, immediately it was departure time we were on board the plane, was fun seating with a Yor. woman whose final destination was New York, we took off & it was a smooth journey from Lagos to Casablanca, was wondering people's negative remark on Air Maroc, but to me the were a very perfect choice, food served well at every due time, so wonderful. Landed at Casablanca like in 3hrs 30mins time, communication was hard as french & arabic is widely spoken there, food given was funny though, I had to eat it, stayed & waited for my flight to Montreal by 17:30, when it was time, we took off to Montreal, wasn't a full load, we were few, sat alone in my row, it was quite a smooth long journey, landed at montreal late in the night & it was a beauty to behold, nice place, everyone got profiled (security update) but it was crazily cold all through the night, got my study permit after answering some questions from CBSA, claimed my luggages & chilled somewhere around, joined my connecting flight from Montreal to Fredericton in the morning, it was a funny flight experience, even the white lady who sat beside me, thanked me for praying before departure,, thankGod in less than 1 hour we landed, & it was a dead extreme cold moment to witness, see me & cold with all the dressing. got picked home together with a friend I met at montreal by a Nig guy who was sent by a wonderful guy I met here, got home & it was a beautiful but cold atmosphere, connected to the internet for communication, driven to malls to buy things I needed by the nice guy here, they are wonderful, still managing the cold..no be here, settling down quickly, got Nigerian & other Nationals here who are very cool & nice. I must say RAM isn't as bad as people paint it. On this note, I welcome myself to Canada & thank you all for ur help in this move.
Goodluck to all hopefuls

#Igbouwanile..

Enjoyed your self
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianEnginee(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I will advise your friend to focus on Express Entry if he is eligible and has a high CRS score. However, the 2.5 Million Naira will not be enough as there are other expenses (IELTS, ECA and co). Also, the minimum fund required for a single applicant is 12,300 CAD but he can use gift deed. Tell him to join the Express Entry thread. He will change to a domestic student when he land in Canada and enjoy many benefits as a Canadian permanent resident.

Hi guys,

I got an admission for 2018 September session as an international student but I'm in the process of getting ITA and subsequently PR. If everything goes as planned, will I pay school fees as a PR/citizen and not as an international student?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
CanadianEnginee:

Hi guys,

I got an admission for 2018 September session as an international student but I'm in the process of getting ITA and subsequently PR. If everything goes as planned, will I pay school fees as a PR/citizen and not as an international student?

You will pay domestic fees.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Hi Family!

So it was 12:15am 14 Dec, & I was en route to MMIA, got there, took pics & had fun with family members, till security checks & check in started, my 2 luggages didn't weigh above 23kg was glad, asked what I was carrying I sincerely responded, & I was told to remove red oil, did that, got my boarding pass after, immediately it was departure time we were on board the plane, was fun seating with a Yor. woman whose final destination was New York, we took off & it was a smooth journey from Lagos to Casablanca, was wondering people's negative remark on Air Maroc, but to me the were a very perfect choice, food served well at every due time, so wonderful.............

Nice! Enjoy Canny land.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianEnginee(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

You will pay domestic fees.

Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Osemigho: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jerryd112:
Osemigho, bro please help me with your E-mail address,so you can assist me review my SOP. Thanks. More grace bro.

My Small quote for the house:
When a man is in a difficult situation people are likely to see him as a failure but when he/ she has that opinion about himself then he has truly failed.
Delay is not denial

School is yet on break. So, I won't be available till next week. However, if you still want it, pm.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Osemigho: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Hi Family!

.....On this note, I welcome myself to Canada & thank you all for ur help in this move.
Goodluck to all hopefuls

#Igbouwanile..
Finally! Welcome bro.

I wonder why you no chop Christmas meat before leaving. The thing the dey shack you ni? No worry, you will soon wish to go home.

Also, if you dey design marathon, na die o. Biko, dey give us full stop between your writing.

Welcome once again and I hope you'll enjoy studying in Canada. cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Osemigho: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Nice! Enjoy Canny land.

Hi, I see you keep the advocate of express entry in this room. Kudos!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nogen:

WOW! Thanks for this update! Quite helpful! Enyoy your stay and do all your best to represent us well. Welcome to Cannyland.
Okay, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Nice! Enjoy Canny land.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
bbclue:

Enjoy your self
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Osemigho:

Finally! Welcome bro.

I wonder why you no chop Christmas meat before leaving. The thing the dey shack you ni? No worry, you will soon wish to go home.

Also, if you dey design marathon, na die o. Biko, dey give us full stop between your writing.

Welcome once again and I hope you'll enjoy studying in Canada. cool

Lolz, meat full everywhere, & I had to fly. .
Thanks for the welcome boss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

You nailed it!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Hi Family!

Goodluck to all hopefuls

#Igbouwanile..

Wow, congrats dear. Make us proud!!! As for the cold, you'll get used to it in no time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OFFICIALAEL: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good evening house. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Please Can someone here explain, how to go about securing accommodation (in Ontario preferably) besides paying for school apartments, as they always tend to be higher in price. I remember reading someone’s story here, where she including the mail correspondence she had with a potential “landlord “ if I may say in her visa application.
My reason for asking is I have the expected $10k CAD needed for one year rent/living expenses , I don’t want to stay in school apartment but I want to add a documented proof during my TRV application to show that I have a place to stay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Wow, I've missed this room. Congrats to all those who bagged TRV (SP), those who were granted Admission and those who have landed in Canada. To those who are still awaiting CIC decision, Its gonna be okay....pray ceaselessly. And to those who have been denied, its not the end of the world. Pick up yourselves and keep pushing.

Goodluck to you all and merry christmas in advance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
OFFICIALAEL:
Good evening house. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Please Can someone here explain, how to go about securing accommodation (in Ontario preferably) besides paying for school apartments, as they always tend to be higher in price. I remember reading someone’s story here, where she including the mail correspondence she had with a potential “landlord “ if I may say in her visa application.
My reason for asking is I have the expected $10k CAD needed for one year rent/living expenses , I don’t want to stay in school apartment but I want to add a documented proof during my TRV application to show that I have a place to stay.

There are several ways of securing accommodation in Canada before touchdown.

1. Sites like airbnb.com, kijiji, rentals.ca, etc (But be extremely careful who you send your hard earned money to)
2. Friends in Canada can help you secure an apartment. All you need to do is, search for the one you like, then send the address to them to go and view it and probably pay.

But on another note, I wouldn't really advice you to pay for accommodation in Canada without an approved visa.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Osemigho:

Hi, I see you keep the advocate of express entry in this room. Kudos!

Thanks bro.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by AJANIEmmanuel78(m): 2:30am On Dec 17, 2017
Chukason1:

Fall too next year ....
Bro maybe we can start together... What do you think?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by abestine(m): 3:33am On Dec 17, 2017
Finally got time to update the house
Update live from Winnipeg, Manitoba
Started my journey on the 13th, December from murtala international airport, my family members were not allowed to go into the airport with me, so went in myself with two 23kg luggage and a backpack. My luggage wasn't searched, moved to weigh them, wrap them in nylon bag for a thousand naira per bag, collected my boarding pass, later went out to bid my family farewell, it was then that it dawn on my wife that she will be missing me...

At exactly 11:45am, we were called to board our flight (Ethiopian), being the first time of flying was kinda feeling dizzy when the plane took off tongue .

Got to Adis Ababa, join a connecting flight to Toronto that stopped a brief at Dublin to fuel up and change the cabin crew after 6hours of flight. Ethiopian wan kill person with food even though the food was something out of my league. Had a little delay when we landed at Toronto, a plane was still dropping off people at our gate, that made me missed my connecting flight to Winnipeg sad.

Went to clear luggage, the Canadian border service agent were friendly, collected my passport, asked what course I was going for and asked me to sit and wait, after a while he called on me to come pick up my study permit saying I can work on or off campus... cheesy. Got my food stuffs searched... Egusi, grounded pepper, crayfish, garri, beans, smoked fish, semolina... I like food cheesy.

I was put on a stand by for the next flight but booked for the flight leaving for Winnipeg by 11pm, that is I have to stay for like 12hrs... angry, took my time to work around Toronto airport and search for food, nah there I know say I dey oyinbo land, what I saw as rice on bill board when I open am no be rice dey inside, couldn't eat that was how I wasted 18 dollars early morning in Canada.

Finally got a flight at about 8pm, arrived Winnipeg at about 10pm, my pick up was already waiting for me, because I used the free WIFI in Toronto airport to inform him of my delay flight. Stepping out of Winnipeg airport made me realised that my winter jacket nah singlet... Cold here no be jhoke o.

Settling in very well, had my first snow walk yesterday to open an account... Money matter... grin.

The city beautiful, waiting for you guys, there are lots of cool Nigerian guys here, very welcoming and friendly, they try as much to make sure you don't feel home sick... grin, can't wait to start lectures...
That's all the experience... Ire o!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Osemigho:

I see you. How your side?
boss I dey oo , all my Ottawa people I dey enter 21st make una wait me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 5:43am On Dec 17, 2017
abestine:
Finally got time to update the house
Update live from Winnipeg, Manitoba
Started my journey on the 13th, December from murtala international airport, my family members were not allowed to go into the airport with me, so went in myself with two 23kg luggage and a backpack. My luggage wasn't searched, moved to weigh them, wrap them in nylon bag for a thousand naira per bag, collected my boarding pass, later went out to bid my family farewell, it was then that it dawn on my wife that she will be missing me...

At exactly 11:45am, we were called to board our flight (Ethiopian), being the first time of flying was kinda feeling dizzy when the plane took off tongue .

Got to Adis Ababa, join a connecting flight to Toronto that stopped a brief at Dublin to fuel up and change the cabin crew after 6hours of flight. Ethiopian wan kill person with food even though the food was something out of my league. Had a little delay when we landed at Toronto, a plane was still dropping off people at our gate, that made me missed my connecting flight to Winnipeg sad.

Went to clear luggage, the Canadian border service agent were friendly, collected my passport, asked what course I was going for and asked me to sit and wait, after a while he called on me to come pick up my study permit saying I can work on or off campus... cheesy. Got my food stuffs searched... Egusi, grounded pepper, crayfish, garri, beans, smoked fish, semolina... I like food cheesy.

I was put on a stand by for the next flight but booked for the flight leaving for Winnipeg by 11pm, that is I have to stay for like 12hrs... angry, took my time to work around Toronto airport and search for food, nah there I know say I dey oyinbo land, what I saw as rice on bill board when I open am no be rice dey inside, couldn't eat that was how I wasted 18 dollars early morning in Canada.

Finally got a flight at about 8pm, arrived Winnipeg at about 10pm, my pick up was already waiting for me, because I used the free WIFI in Toronto airport to inform him of my delay flight. Stepping out of Winnipeg airport made me realised that my winter jacket nah singlet... Cold here no be jhoke o.

Settling in very well, had my first snow walk yesterday to open an account... Money matter... grin.

The city beautiful, waiting for you guys, there are lots of cool Nigerian guys here, very welcoming and friendly, they try as much to make sure you don't feel home sick... grin, can't wait to start lectures...
That's all the experience... Ire o!
lol welcome to winterpeg na here you go know cold

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nogen: 5:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Nice update @absetine. Can't wait to share mine too.

Been reading up on Air Maroc reviews and they are giving me some cold chills. Been asking myself who sent me? Never used them before. Used to flying Klm, Air France, Virgin Atlantic, Delta and Emirates. But when I look at the amount of money we would be saving , it makes so much sense. It can pay about 1 year house rent for us in Canada. Also, my POE is Montréal, my base.

Those who have used Air Maroc here, please I need your reviews. Na your own I go believe. Lol. How's their service, in flight entertainment, the Casablanca airport? Thanks as i await your responses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.