Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (834314 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Anike22: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Lol, trying to keep up na grin

I don't think you actually exposed anything. Please read her post well on the australian thread. She did not actually say she got australian visa.

Na CIC she talk there o.

I don't who she is but let her even land small first nah.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Josh121(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Anike22:

I don't think you actually exposed anything. Please read her post well on the australian thread. She did not actually say she got australian visa.

Na CIC she talk there o.

Everyone that got TRV here share what the did , no body ask anyone to contact them , that is a big red flag
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Josh121(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
can A statement of fix deposit be used by sponsor as a SOA. jnyuwa02
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by justwise(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
@varnesa123

Funny how you were approved both in Canada and Australia on same day grin grin grin

@ others, Contact this person at your own risk...

Justwise do the needful!

Thanks for spotting that fraudster
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Anike22: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Josh121:

Everyone that got TRV here share what the did , no body ask anyone to contact them , that is a big red flag

Yeah sure. No wahala sha.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bkaylore(f): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Holabisi:
Compliments of the season everyone

Please my people I need a sample of letter of sponsorship and affidavit of sponsorship urgently

it's urgent. thank you all
I cn help how do u intend getting it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bkaylore(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Josh121:
can A statement of fix deposit be used by sponsor as a SOA. jnyuwa02
90% of the money in the account I used it’s fixed. But then the bank wrote a reference letter backing the fixed deposit. Also make sure u drop. Business certification act. Like wat the owner of the account is doing to get that kind of money. B it receipts of business transaction. Letter head and stuffs just to convince it’s something that will kip reoccurring
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Anike22:

Na CIC she talk there o.

His/her post was screaming *PM Me*
If you follow these threads maybe you would be able to understand.

However I might still be wrong, do well in contacting him/her smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Josh121(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bkaylore:
90% of the money in the account I used it’s fixed. But then the bank wrote a reference letter backing the fixed deposit. Also make sure u drop. Business certification act. Like wat the owner of the account is doing to get that kind of money. B it receipts of business transaction. Letter head and stuffs just to convince it’s something that will kip reoccurring

Thank you so much , once am ready I will ask more questions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
justwise:

Thanks for spotting that fraudster

Wow, you mean people actually testify falsely that they have gotten TRV when they haven't? Chai, I have always wondered what sinning against the Holy Spirit is. I think this is it. This kind of false testimony just makes God block all doors for the person.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by WEIRDPC(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Wow, you mean people actually testify falsely that they have gotten TRV when they haven't? Chai, I have always wondered what sinning against the Holy Spirit is. I think this is it. This kind of false testimony just makes God block all doors for the person.

Brother, please, help me reply your pm. It's not SOP review Sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jelmusboy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
I have four years work experience with a UK MSc degree. Can these help?

jnyuwa02:

It will be extremely difficult except you have many years of working experience in the field.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bkaylore(f): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Good evening guyz. I submitted my application October 11th. Via online .Till Naw I haven’t heard anything. Went tru thread today saw different opinion. Just wanna ask if m not the only one in this situation. Becos not even my eligibility as changed this is my 10th week. And admission is for January. Pls anything will help to kip my spirit up. Tnks guyz
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by chinexchiboy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Anyone traveling on the 25th??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
jelmusboy:
I have four years work experience with a UK MSc degree. Can these help?

You have a UK MSC? And you applying for a second masters? Why? A degree from outside Nigeria, in developed countries, helps tremendously in the admission process. Like having a degree from the USA in some Canadian schools, one gets many waivers, including no need to take GRE.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Twallace: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bkaylore:
Good evening guyz. I submitted my application October 11th. Via online .Till Naw I haven’t heard anything. Went tru thread today saw different opinion. Just wanna ask if m not the only one in this situation. Becos not even my eligibility as changed this is my 10th week. And admission is for January. Pls anything will help to kip my spirit up. Tnks guyz

Nigeria has 19 weeks study visa processing period. It's your 10th week, so you are still within the processing period. Nothing is wrong with your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
WEIRDPC:

Brother, please, help me reply your pm. It's not SOP review Sir

Ok I will try and find you. As far as is not reviewing or writing SOP, I am happy to help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Pahpahjay: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
bbclue:

That is you need to re write your SOP...something is missing there....u r even lucky ur refusal was based on purpose of visit.....i think u should go to page 350 or so....some one explain the term purpose of visit
Thanks bro i’ll Do that and get back to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Holabisi: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
@ Bkaylore

Thanks sis, iv sent u a pm
my email is horlami257@gmail.com

thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bkaylore(f): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Holabisi:
@ Bkaylore

Thanks sis, iv sent u a pm
my email is horlami257@gmail.com

thank you
chk ur mail have replies u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Frankrobbn1:

MUN Present! I'm heading to MUN for spring semester. Ask your questions Sir/Ma.

Guy u too like MUN no be small.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by wealth360: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Lol. They plenty nah. That's their problem we always tell people here don't pay anyone for any help u need. People here are meant to help each other not exploit. If you pay anyone here u dey on your own.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nogen: 4:57am On Dec 24, 2017
wealth360:
Lol. They plenty nah. That's their problem we always tell people here don't pay anyone for any help u need. People here are meant to help each other not exploit. If you pay anyone here u dey on your own.

Lol! What an irony ! When some people have turned it a business venture making it seem they are being helpful! It is well !

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by justwise(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2017
@LordSir1

Sorry we don't encourage or discus the use of any agent/agency here, this is purely DIY thread.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by justwise(m): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2017
jnyuwa02:

This is not new, fraudulent individuals do this a lot here so as to lure lazy,naive and desperate applicants into sending PM for help then you be introduced to an 'agent'.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Hello everyone, My school requires me to write an Toefl exam but I can't financially, The application to be be able accept a full ride scholarship will be closed on Feb1 pls help me financially I need to write the Toefl exam to be offered an admission in the school I got an Full ride Scholarship from.Thanks embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ellaye: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Hello Everyone ,

I applied for student visa (online ) -Nov 7th
Called for medical - Dec 22nd and i am supposed to resume January 15th.
How long does it take to process medical and also passport submission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by wealth360: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2017
Nogen:

Lol! What an irony ! When some people have turned it a business venture making it seem they are being helpful! It is well !
Who did you pay? Or do you anyone that has paid someone here money for sop review?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bkaylore(f): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2017
ellaye:
Hello Everyone ,

I applied for student visa (online ) -Nov 7th
Called for medical - Dec 22nd and i am supposed to resume January 15th.
How long does it take to process medical and also passport submission.
lucky you it shouldn’t take more dan a week. At least u have bin asked to do medical. Have submitted since October I neva c any green light
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Josh121(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Bkaylore:
lucky you it shouldn’t take more dan a week. At least u have bin asked to do medical. Have submitted since October I neva c any green light

It will be the best new year message to you , just look out for it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bkaylore(f): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2017
Josh121:

It will be the best new year message to you , just look out for it
amen Tnks Josh

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.