Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (833667 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by JoseJonn(f): 2:54am On Dec 21, 2017
wealth360:
I will go there for you tomorrow before we close. What do you want.

Here is the tracking info

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by wealth360: 4:01am On Dec 21, 2017
JoseJonn:

Oh thanks wealth I'd really appreciate. Please I sent my transcript from my school,that's official copy on the 6th of dec to Usask it got to Canada on d 8th. It was to be sent to: College of Graduate and Post-Doctoral Studies Admissions
116 Thorvalson Building
110 Science Place
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon SK 57N 5C9

When I tracked it it was delivered at the service area at northern Saskatoon and received by one C. Wruch. I asked my department (Philosophy) If they have received it they said it's not in my file as at 15th. Ill appreciate if youhelp me go there.To know if they have gotten it, I mean my department. Or what do you think? I tried sending you a mail. But I got restrained. I'll appreciate it if you could send me a mail. Then I will reply. I will need to give you my full name and students number for reference purpose.
Below is the proof of delivery and tracking history. I will be expecting your mail.
Thank you.

I got your email now I have also replied you. Don't worry will check cgpr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by millybushy: 6:16am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=McOsheBaba post=63434618]Please, those who submitted their passport at VFS Abuja, how long did it take to get the passport back?

Still waitin on my passport, tracking says it was dispatched since on the 13th, very surpising bro]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by cyborg27(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Cool!

JoseJonn:

Well I have sent it to the school via email. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jibb3rilz: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2017
okay... thank you
funshow247:

Just jejely say "YES" since you weren't approved at that time. It won't reduce your chances in any form cos they have their facts on record.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by malcom2x(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2017
I just went through the departmental admission requirements for masters and see this a sample of a recent written work ( maximum of 15 pages, double spaced) I contacted the dean and got a reply on the second picture. Does this mean my bachelor's final year project? It's more than 15pages. I'm confused

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by oriazowan: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2017
Hello house pls I need your urgent attention. I just got a mail for medicals. Pls what hospital can I visit today that can attend to me urgently? I need to submit it on time so as to meet my resumption for Jan 3rd. Thanks

Please help oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2017
Don't rush, tomorrow is your best bet go early and they will attend to you early and less queue. I THINK IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre and Qlife Family clinic are faster when it comes to how fast they will send result to CIC which you should be more concerned about now. My opinion tho

oriazowan:
Hello house pls I need your urgent attention. I just got a mail for medicals. Pls what hospital can I visit today that can attend to me urgently? I need to submit it on time so as to meet my resumption for Jan 3rd. Thanks

Please help oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by loveson(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
I wonder if there is a list of followers that the group usually answer their questions, because I have asked about 3 -5 questions on the forum without any response or comment...na wa o. I guess people are too busy to answer certain question

Its all good...cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Pahpahjay: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hello people!!!....Please I need help !!... This is my second refusal!!....Undergraduate study visa .....First refusal - Lack of funds ...blah blah blah funds sha .....2nd app- Purpose of visit !!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Pahpahjay: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Someone please answer !!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yes if the school requires to pay tuition deposit before you can get acceptance letter. Go ahead and make your payments.

loveson:
Still awaiting advice o, my people

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Paste your profile bro. Documents submitted, PGD/Cert. or msc. Previous study and program you are going for

Pahpahjay:
Hello people!!!....Please I need help !!... This is my second refusal!!....Undergraduate study visa .....First refusal - Lack of funds ...blah blah blah funds sha .....2nd app- Purpose of visit !!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by loveson(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thank you for the response

OriEyeLe:
Yes if the school requires to pay tuition deposit before you can get acceptance letter. Go ahead and make your payments.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Moley22(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
loveson:
Hello House,

Please I need advice...

I have read different comments here but none has really addressed the issue of whether to pay the University's tuition deposit to get the Letter of Acceptance in order to process Study Permit or to pay 1 year tuition.
Which would you advice I do? Would not paying the 1 year tuition affect the approval of my study permit?

Please help!
To the best of my knowledge, Paying tuition is dependent on some factors. If you are/were given a conditional acceptance letter, you would be required to meet some conditions before getting a full acceptance letter(unconditional offer letter) which you can use to proceed to apply for your study permit like paying a certain fee to secure space in your department. Embassy requires you to meet these conditions too. Also be sure if your school accepts full tuition but will give a refund if things don’t turn out well, it’s your decision to make. It’s an advantage paying a full year fee as this will show commitment and receipts can be attached to your application.
NB same information I’ve gained here!
Goodluck sir/ma!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by loveson(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please I need answers or advice;

Late last year I was denied Visit Visa to Canada, and a lawyer in Canada has requested for my file from Canada Immigration since August 2017 until now no response. Do you think it would hinder my Study Permit application and not get approved if the file is not released to know the reason I was denied earlier?

NOTE: I was sent a checked list of reasons that I was denied, but the lawyer insists that it's generalised that only your file can pin-point the specific reasons

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
August tipe ju o, I applied for my GCMNOTES here in Nigeria on November 16 and I got it December 27, gettin GCMNOTES will pinpoint the main reason.....I don't think it will hinder your next application to be approved or not, but getting GCMNOTES will make you prepare a better application knowing where your previous app went wrong.

loveson:
Please I need answers or advice;

Late last year I was denied Visit Visa to Canada, and a lawyer in Canada has requested for my file from Canada Immigration since August 2017 until now no response. Do you think it would hinder my Study Permit application and not get approved if the file is not released to know the reason I was denied earlier?

NOTE: I was sent a checked list of reasons that I was denied, but the lawyer insists that it's generalised that only your file can pin-point the specific reasons

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by loveson(m): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thank you

Moley22:

To the best of my knowledge, Paying tuition is dependent on some factors. If you are/were given a conditional acceptance letter, you would be required to meet some conditions before getting a full acceptance letter(unconditional offer letter) which you can use to proceed to apply for your study permit like paying a certain fee to secure space in your department. Embassy requires you to meet these conditions too. Also be sure if your school accepts full tuition but will give a refund if things don’t turn out well, it’s your decision to make. It’s an advantage paying a full year fee as this will show commitment and receipts can be attached to your application.
NB same information I’ve gained here!
Goodluck sir/ma!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Spatialcol: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bros, call IOM to book appointment, you need to pay too
08072191112, 08022264059. Did mine recently there, when I called they were fully booked for a week. Had to wait but you could try and get other medical center contact to compare availability and also when likely it would be sent.

oriazowan:

Please help oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Pahpahjay: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
OriEyeLe:
Paste your profile bro. Documents submitted, PGD/Cert. or msc. Previous study and program you are going for

ok bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=millybushy post=63473166][/quote]

NAWA OH! Well, make we dey wait Sha!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Pahpahjay: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
OriEyeLe:

Bro abeg make we communicate through mail....Abeg post me your email address !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by zan1999: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
malcom2x:
I just went through the departmental admission requirements for masters and see this a sample of a recent written work ( maximum of 15 pages, double spaced) I contacted the dean and got a reply on the second picture. Does this mean my bachelor's final year project? It's more than 15pages. I'm confused
There is no confusion her, what they need is the snopsis of your bsc thesis.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by zan1999: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
malcom2x:
There is no confusion here, what they need is the snopsis of your bsc thesis.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by zan1999: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
malcom2x:
There is no confusion here, what they need is the synopsis of your BSc thesis.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by oriazowan: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Spatialcol:
Bros, call IOM to book appointment, you need to pay too
08072191112, 08022264059. Did mine recently there, when I called they were fully booked for a week. Had to wait but you could try and get other medical center contact to compare availability and also when likely it would be sent.

Thank you very much. I am a lady
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by malcom2x(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
zan1999:
There is no confusion here, what they need is the snopsis of your bsc thesis.

Thanks Alot bro. I just hope I'd meet up with the deadline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Taymiia7(f): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
@oriazowan, you can try out Children Practice too. I went there on a Saturday and we were very few in number and their fee isn't as much as IOM. I did an upfront medicals and now i've passed it shortly after I submitted my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by oriazowan: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
OriEyeLe:
Don't rush, tomorrow is your best bet go early and they will attend to you early and less queue. I THINK IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre and Qlife Family clinic are faster when it comes to how fast they will send result to CIC which you should be more concerned about now. My opinion tho

Thanks for your response but they are fully booked till next week Thursday so I ll be going with The Children practice and Consultant practice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by oriazowan: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Taymiia7:
@oriazowan, you can try out Children Practice too. I went there on a Saturday and we were very few in number and their fee isn't as much as IOM. I did an upfront medicals and now i've passed it shortly after I submitted my application.

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Post your app here bro, there are people here who can contribute a lot better than I can, post your profile and we go from there.

Pahpahjay:
Bro abeg make we communicate through mail....Abeg post me your email address !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Pahpahjay: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
OriEyeLe:
Post your app here bro, there are people here who can contribute a lot better than I can, post your profile and we go from there.

Ok Thanks bro I’ll do that when I get home
....I’m at work !..... and it was paper application !

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.