Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (827967 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
bbclue:

Okay....am so happy for you....i know my own will come in jesus name Amen

Amen oh. You don tey for this issue. God go epp you too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by sleekysoft(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
congrats baba, i tap into your blessings..
McOsheBaba:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
sleekysoft:
congrats baba, i tap into your blessings...hope we can have a private convo if you don't mid, na guy matter talks

Sorry oh. I apologize but you'd have to say all you have to say here so others can learn. That's the rule. It's the same way I learnt so I won't cheat other people.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by sleekysoft(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
lol i get your point this is more of a personal issue, i know the rules and if it wasn't a private matter i sure would give it out, so I have learnt a lot from here and will be willing to give back at anytime lol
McOsheBaba:

Sorry oh. I apologize but you'd have to say all you have to say here so others can learn. That's the rule. It's the same way I learnt so I won't cheat other people.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
sleekysoft:
lol i get your point this is more of a personal issue, i know the rules and if it wasn't a private matter i sure would give it out, so I have learnt a lot from here and will be willing to give back at anytime lol

LOL... grin There are always ways to phrase the personal question na... I don't think there is anything personal with Visa Application. Someone else may be going through that personal experience too. Except it is something illegal,and that, I won't respond to.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by sleekysoft(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Illegal,i won't be found there .. Bros i get a bright future ahead of me to be doing illegal on visa application lol... i will rather beg for help then do something illegal on visa ish lol.. Bro you making my christmas
McOsheBaba:

LOL... grin There are always ways to phrase the personal question na... I don't think there is anything personal with Visa Application. Someone else may be going through that personal experience too. Except it is something illegal,and that, I won't respond to.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Pahpahjay: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
bbclue:

I cant remember the number....someone explain the terms...purpose òf visit.....family ties.etc..let me check will get back to u
Ok boss man
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
McOsheBaba:

Amen....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pahpahjay:
Ok boss man

Check page 391....Frankrobbn1.......posted it

Causes of refusal...he explain every point we all need to know
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ggetter50: 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
McOsheBaba:

The same way everyone does it. Get a financial monster to stand in as your sponsor. I got someone to sponsor with over 31M
Congratulations bro.
Did the person you used as a sponsor bears the same name with you? Are you related?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by saucepan: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2017
McOsheBaba:

Congratulations! so pls what did you do different from Ist application so that others can learn and avoid error.

Thank you and congratulations again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 6:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Ggetter50:

Congratulations bro.
Did the person you used as a sponsor bears the same name with you? Are you related?

Thanks

No. We don't have the same surname. He wrote a signed letter for me with his company's letter head.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2017
saucepan:

Congratulations! so pls what did you do different from Ist application so that others can learn and avoid error.

Thank you and congratulations again.

I have said it already. Used a very big Statement of Account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by HiredGames(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2017
chuksdewigs:
Good day everyone and merry Xmas to y'all..please I have a question.
I was recently refused a USA student visa but I applied to a Canadian school for admission. Expecting admission by January. My question is I hope it would not be an issue for me when applying for a Canadian visa..I hope the Canadian embassy wouldn't see it as a cause to deny me too...please I need your suggestions guys..been thinking about it lately..
Another question is..are the statements of account usually verified by the embassy?

The statement of accounts are not verified, go and falsify and get yourself banned.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jibb3rilz: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmm... I have learnt a lot on this thread. Thanks to everyone that has participated and still participating.

I have applied for admission at UNB, and hopefully will start my TRV for September admission by May, 2018. I currently work and earn about CAD 550. I will use my SOA that shows payment of salary from my current employer but I have an investment with binary options which I intend to use to pay part of tuition(CAD 15,000). I want to know if I can use SOA of my binary option investment, showing breakdown of investment from February,2017 till next year March as my source of lump sum which will be used for tuition. God bless everyone on this forum. 2018 shall be a year of great testimonies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by sirtony5: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2017
Thanks.... Did you take an English test? Do they allow payment on arrival? I will also advise you check out Thomson rivers University. They have a graduate program suitable for hnd. It's a 1yr program before advancing to msc
bbclue:

May be my cgp...is not up to pgd....i guess...i came out with lower credit both in my ND and HND level...yes am planing to apply with it...althought my age will not affect my applications....because during my admission the school wrote back to me that my gp....point is not up to pgd...but BSC and they wave some course for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ggetter50: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
McOsheBaba:

No. We don't have the same surname. He wrote a signed letter for me with his company's letter head.

Thanks bro.

Sorry for much questions, please what did you claim the person is to you? Uncle, aunty or friend? And apart from you, have you seen anyone that has successfully gotten TRV with a non relative sponsor?

@ Maziude, Austinpee4, WIERDPC , Nogen

* Please, after paying 10,000CAD a year living expenses and a semester tuition fee, my sponsor account balance will be around N4mil, is this going to work out?

* Secondly, how can I prove the source of income of my sponsor assuming he/she business is not registered?

* Is business registered like a month before TRV application okay to prove the source of income? Or is there any particular period, month/year your business must have been registered before it can be used as source of income when applying for TRV/Visa?

I don't live in Nigeria, and the processing time for TRV here is 6weeks, however, am hoping to put in my application by February for Fall semester.

I would appreciate your contributions. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Pahpahjay: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
bbclue:

Check page 391....Frankrobbn1.......posted it

Causes of refusal...he explain every point we all need to know
Thanks boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
sirtony5:
Thanks.... Did you take an English test? Do they allow payment on arrival? I will also advise you check out Thomson rivers University. They have a graduate program suitable for hnd. It's a 1yr program before advancing to msc

Nop i didnt....yes uni regina said u can make payment first day of resumption...or pay into your UR accoutn a minimum of 500cad....which ever way....then u can pay before arrival..okay thank for the information share
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
sirtony5:

Plz i v pm u ...how much is dere tuition fee per year

And do they accept tuition fee on arrival
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by WEIRDPC(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ggetter50:

Thanks bro.

Sorry for much questions, please what did you claim the person is to you? Uncle, aunty or friend? And apart from you, have you seen anyone that has successfully gotten TRV with a non relative sponsor?

* Please, after paying 10,000CAD a year living expenses and a semester tuition fee, my sponsor account balance will be around N4mil, is this going to work out?

* Secondly, how can I prove the source of income of my sponsor assuming he/she business is not registered?

* Is business registered like a month before TRV application okay to prove the source of income? Or is there any particular period, month/year your business must have been registered before it can be used as source of income when applying for TRV/Visa?

I don't live in Nigeria, and the processing time for TRV here is 6weeks, however, am hoping to put in my application by February for Fall semester.

*How much is your tuition for a year, how many dependent does your sponsor have? Work with the tuition for a year, living expenses and a reasonable amount that will be left for your sponsor's business, his family, and himself.

*What kind of business is he into, does he receive payment into his account, is there a receipt or invoice, ? I think best way to proof the business is through the tax registration docs and business registration docs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ggetter50:

Thanks bro.

I didn't claim anything. I stated that he was a relative that was passionate to support me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
McOsheBaba:

I didn't claim anything. I stated the truth, that he was a relative that was passionate to support me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Akfakorede(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hi, I don't have evidence for this

[b]Financial document/source of income and proof of relationship

If you sponsor is a working class then the following:
- Employment letter of sponsor, 6 months Pay-slip, work Id and Introductory letter if possible.
- 6 months bank statement of the sponsor with adequate funds and a reference letter attached to it by the bank (bank letter head, signed and stamped).
- Any asset of the sponsor e.g Land documents but in some cases if not available, don't worry
- Sponsors may be self/father/mother/brother/sister/uncle/cousin/inlaw/wife/husband. The idea of family friend I can't guarantee anyone.

If you sponsor is a business man/woman/person/self-sponsor entrepreneur then the following:
- 6 months bank statement of a sponsor with adequate funds and a reference letter attached to it by the bank (on bank letter head, signed and stamped).
- CAC documents/certificate of registration, tax clearance certificate(s), if the already mentioned is not available, invoices, transaction receipts and rent receipts can play here to prove sources of income.
- Land documents if available.
[/b]
I do have bank statements but i don't have evidence of parents income or emplyment. also, my parents don't own a business or part of a business. Please what is the solution out.
Thanks
@jnyuwa02
@weirdpc
@justwise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by justwise(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Akfakorede:
Hi, I don't have evidence for this

[b]Financial document/source of income and proof of relationship

If you sponsor is a working class then the following:
- Employment letter of sponsor, 6 months Pay-slip, work Id and Introductory letter if possible.
- 6 months bank statement of the sponsor with adequate funds and a reference letter attached to it by the bank (bank letter head, signed and stamped).
- Any asset of the sponsor e.g Land documents but in some cases if not available, don't worry
- Sponsors may be self/father/mother/brother/sister/uncle/cousin/inlaw/wife/husband. The idea of family friend I can't guarantee anyone.

If you sponsor is a business man/woman/person/self-sponsor entrepreneur then the following:
- 6 months bank statement of a sponsor with adequate funds and a reference letter attached to it by the bank (on bank letter head, signed and stamped).
- CAC documents/certificate of registration, tax clearance certificate(s), if the already mentioned is not available, invoices, transaction receipts and rent receipts can play here to prove sources of income.
- Land documents if available.
[/b]
I do have bank statements but i don't have evidence of parents income or emplyment. also, my parents don't own a business or part of a business. Please what is the solution out.
Thanks
@jnyuwa02
@weirdpc
@justwise

So who owns the bank statement then?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Akfakorede(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
justwise:

So who owns the bank statement then?

My parents

What i really mean is I don't have Employment letter of sponsor, and CAC documents/certificate of registration, tax clearance certificate(s), if the already mentioned is not available, invoices, transaction receipts and rent receipts can play here to prove sources of income.

@justwise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by justwise(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Akfakorede:

My parents

What i really mean is I don't have Employment letter of sponsor, and CAC documents/certificate of registration, tax clearance certificate(s), if the already mentioned is not available, invoices, transaction receipts and rent receipts can play here to prove sources of income.

@justwise

Submit evidence of your parents source of income
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by sirtony5: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Am new on NL and really don't know how pm works. Pardon me.
I contacted one of their Nigeria rep I got her number through their website. She advised me to go for a Post-Baccalaureate Diploma. The fee is about 1750cad per course minimum of 4 courses per semester I guess. Plan to contact them via mail to know if they allow payment on arrival. Will do that next year jan2 cos they are on break now to resume 2nd.

bbclue:

Plz i v pm u ...how much is dere tuition fee per year

And do they accept tuition fee on arrival
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Akfakorede(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
justwise:

Submit evidence of your parents source of income

So bank statements alone is sufficient??
@justwise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Akfakorede:

So bank statements alone is sufficient??
@justwise

Is bank statement evidence of their source of income?

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.