Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (827897 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nogen: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ken124:

Wooooaaaa, very detailed & well-written u must be a intelligent individual God bless you & your family

So happy for you....

Thanks Sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Spatialcol: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bros, pls help with your flight agent contact
McOsheBaba:

Not yet. I'd be going on by 1st Jan.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by EmmaMsc(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello guys,

Is there any one coming to Regina, Saskatchewan in January that needs accomodation. I reside in a two bedroom apartment and my flatmate is relocating. The apartment is fully furnished with chairs, bed and tv. About 12 minutes walk to the University of Regina.

Rent is a little above 500 dollars per month.

Send me a message if interested.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Spatialcol: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sorry for the delay bro. Don't lose hope, repackage and fire. Kindly emphasize more on your SOP, Pm some gurus here to assist. It will definitely end in praise.
Bkaylore:
work with a logistic company as a admin manager at the moment. Going for h human resource management and international business management in confederation college. My sponsor is my father. And he is a business man. PGD am single. Submitted. Police report. SOP STTMENT OF ACCT (40m in the acct 144 fixed) joined with a bank reference letter SPONSORSHIP LETTER WITH AFFI. Of SPONS, SPONSORS ID NATIONAL CARD LAND PROPERTIES (3)CERTIFICATION OF BUSINESS ACT , SCHOOL RECIEPT OF 10,000CD ACCEPTANCE LETTER
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OFFICIALAEL: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bkaylore:
I just got rejected after 11weeks of submission. This got me tearing up. But then I need you guyz advice on how to tackle this bak. They tick finiancial part in which the statement of account I used I have 184millon in it. Purpose of visit was ticked too and travel history plus family ties. I don’t know wat to do pls. Anything will b helpful

Sorry about the outcome of your application. My advice is that you don’t rush into reapplying and also commit it to God. From the list of documents you submitted.
Did you submit your personal statement of account to show you’ve been earning as an admin manager.
Your sponsors acc is it a company account, I think its been stated here that it’s best to always use a personal acc
In your SOP did you answer questions like your plan after the program? Why Canada? And your activities since you graduated from uni
Lastly is the program related to your undergraduate degree ?
Best regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bkaylore(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
OFFICIALAEL:

Sorry about the outcome of your application. My advice is that you don’t rush into reapplying and also commit it to God. From the list of documents you submitted.
Did you submit your personal statement of account to show you’ve been earning as an admin manager.
Your sponsors acc is it a company account, I think its been stated here that it’s best to always use a personal acc
In your SOP did you answer questions like your plan after the program? Why Canada? And your activities since you graduated from uni
Lastly is the program related to your undergraduate degree ?
Best regards
no I didn’t use my personal account. And yes I studied business admin as undergraduate. And naw I want to study human resource management and international business management. I made mention of thoes things in my SOP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OFFICIALAEL: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bkaylore:
no I didn’t use my personal account. And yes I studied business admin as undergraduate. And naw I want to study human resource management and international business management. I made mention of thoes things in my SOP

Good thing the program is in relation to your study. Send your SOP to a guru to help review, did you state why you’re not going for Msc instead.
As for the financials. I meant your sponsors acc is it his business(company) acc you presented or his personal acc?
You should add your own personal account in your next application to prove you earn
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by philoxy4: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
caseynewnn:
hey,pls I wanted to know if ur medical result has been sent to cic already.I need to know their timeline.thankbu

My medical status changed to pass yesterday when i logged in,i was not notified,so i can't say categorically when it was updated.The doctor however said in 3-5 working days results will be sent.so i assume they did it in 3 working days because of the xmas break
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by philoxy4: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
oriazowan:

Hi, has your test result been posted yet?

Yes sir/ma'am i saw the update yesterday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bkaylore:

Sorry to input....if u v a good money in your account...u can include it.....but if n if u dont v dont add it..becos they will tink u r d one sponsoring yourself n using sponsored to cover up...i will advise u only use your sponsored account...

I remember using my personal statement of 1million n sponsor 15million...d story change...dat i dont v enough money wirhout working in canada

2...did u add photocopies of your siblings birth certificates

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by chrisb2r200: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
bbclue:

Sorry to input....if u v a good money in your account...u can include it.....but if n if u dont v dont add it..becos they will tink u r d one sponsoring yourself n using sponsored to cover up...i will advise u only use your sponsored account...

I remember using my personal statement of 1million n sponsor 15million...d story change...dat i dont v enough money wirhout working in canada

Hello please will siblings birth certificate suffice for home tie?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Moley22(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Austinpee4:
@Nogen, i almost forgot i was on NL thread. Your write up got me engrossed in it as though i was reading a blog. Lol.

Nice! Glad everything went well.
Same with me!!

Go and shine on Madam @Nogen!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Haaaa....this one is another problem o. I'm planning to add my personal statement and the amount inside is not up to 700k sef undecided

bbclue:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
OriEyeLe:
Haaaa....this one is another problem o. I'm planning to add my personal statement and the amount inside is not up to 700k sef undecided

Lol....you can try your luck oooooo.......so i was advised to remove my personal statement and do with my sponsored since he agree to spomsored me..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
chrisb2r200:

Hello please will siblings birth certificate suffice for home tie?

Yes ooooo....i added my 10 sibling certificate...n also explain in my sop dat all reside in nigeria...etc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maziude: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
WEIRDPC:

Cc: maziude

@Bkaylore, please do order for your GCMS notes to know the real reason behind your refusal.

However, I would like to caution everyone on the "statement of account" thing. It is not about how much is in the account, but how much is available to you and readily exportable. Besides, SOA is just a part of the requirements, there are other requirements that an applicant need to fulfil before being granted trv.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by oriazowan: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
philoxy4:

Yes sir/ma'am i saw the update yesterday
OK. But there is no passport request yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by philoxy4: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
oriazowan:

OK. But there is no passport request yet?
No,hopefully next week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by phemmzy96: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Compliments of the season to everyone here.
Please I need your advice as I am a � confused.
I applied since Nov 29th. I have been trying to links my application online but it keeps telling me application not found.
What do I do cause I am yet to get any response through my � email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Kcblunt(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hi, everyone compliments of the season ,just stumbled on the thread yesterday and I've been following the thread from part 1, must confess to you, you guys are doing a great work here.

I just want ask some few questions,

Please can apply for phd in Canada with Nigeria msc, from a reputable institution like ui or oau or must i complete msc in Canada before i can proceed to PhD

What is the difference between trv and cic? Are they synonymous?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
maziude:

@Bkaylore, please do order for your GCMS notes to know the real reason behind your refusal.

However, I would like to caution everyone on the "statement of account" thing. It is not about how much is in the account, but how much is available to you and readily exportable. Besides, SOA is just a part of the requirements, there are other requirements that an applicant need to fulfil before being granted trv.

Gbam gbam
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bkaylore(f): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
OFFICIALAEL:

Good thing the program is in relation to your study. Send your SOP to a guru to help review, did you state why you’re not going for Msc instead.
As for the financials. I meant your sponsors acc is it his business(company) acc you presented or his personal acc?
You should add your own personal account in your next application to prove you earn
his my sponsor personal account and no I didn’t state y m nt going for MSc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bkaylore(f): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
bbclue:

ohk notes Tnks. Na I didn’t add dere birth certificate. Should dt b done. The thing ere is I listed 4siblings. And 3 ain’t in the country. Just one and my parents are in the county. Hope that’s no issue too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bkaylore(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
maziude:

my sister is doing the for me already. Tnks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bkaylore(f): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pls I need anyone that is familair with a well composed SOP. To pls speak out. Help me review my former SOP lemme know whr am lagging behind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by RAY12345(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Kcblunt:
Hi, everyone compliments of the season ,just stumbled on the thread yesterday and I've been following the thread from part 1, must confess to you, you guys are doing a great work here.

I just want ask some few questions,

Please can apply for phd in Canada with Nigeria msc, from a reputable institution like ui or oau or must i complete msc in Canada before i can proceed to PhD

What is the difference between trv and cic? Are they synonymous?

Thanks.

Hello Kcblunt, yes you can apply with ur OAU/UI MSC for PhD in Canada.

I can't stop laughing at your second question. e get as e be. But anyways, TRV is temporary residence visa while CIC (Citizenship and immigration of Canada now known as Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada ( IRCC ) is d body in charge of the issuance of TRV/Study permit.

Cheers!!!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ggetter50: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Yes you can submit as many bank statements as you wish to demonstrate your ability to support yourself. It's not the number that counts, but the quality of the support. Why these people are sponsoring you if they are not immediate family members. Yes submit any landed document of yourself. And those of your sponsor if relevant to you. Good luck!

Thanks bro, you are the Man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by osic(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello everyone, is it possible to get a fully paid scholarship in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
@Bkaylore

Here is my honest advise for you. Defer your admission to the next available term. Get your GCMS note and take your time. Be patient and get it right in the next application. You will be doing yourself so much good if you don't show officers any form of desperation.

You are already being questioned on your purpose of visit regarding your proposed program(this is the main issue in your case) and other reasons. I don't want to believe that you want to give officers a good reason to refuse your application again for same reason. Applying immediately without addressing previous refusal reasons and giving the officer reasons why your reapplication should be approved and what you have done differently or a broadened and convincing perspective about your intent will result in same outcome irrespective of what you write.(you will need to know what to even write about in response to the refusal especially concerning purpose of visit).

The actual reason will most likely bother around the fact that the officer was not satisfied that your intention is genuine and also not satisfied that you would leave Canada after your study.

Once you show any form of desperation, it will will jeopardize your chances for a different outcome in your reapplication.

This is my advise. You may choose to do otherwise.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Kcblunt(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
RAY12345:

Hello Kcblunt, yes you can apply with ur OAU/UI MSC for PhD in Canada.

I can't stop laughing at your second question. e get as e be. But anyways, TRV is temporary residence visa while CIC (Citizenship and immigration of Canada now known as Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada ( IRCC ) is d body in charge of the issuance of TRV/Study permit.

Lolz.... Thank bro.

Cheers!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.