Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (827189 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Juicyboy126(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alantobie:

Best thing is to order your gcms note and find out what happened. I heard something silly might be the cause of it

Noted sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maralina: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alantobie:

No not new passport. I was delayed so I am going to collect my passport from vfs. I was talking about new police certificate
oh!!...sorry didn't get that..
if the old one is still valid, u can still use it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
maralina:

oh!!...sorry didn't get that..
if the old one is still valid, u can still use it

I did it in February and it says valid for 3 months. I used it when I applied in June. Can I still use it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Yomalicious(f): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alantobie:

I did it in February and it says valid for 3 months. I used it when I applied in June. Can I still use it?

You just answered your validity question. It's valid for only 3 months. Go and do a new one.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Epraize(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
glam4444:

Lie lie. ..I am also going to Niagara college dis fall. If u paid d $5000 nd something happens. Dey will surely refund u ur money but don't pray for dat
I emailed the school about the tuition fees if it is refundable but they refused to reply..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Epraize(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Epraize:

I emailed the school about the tuition fees if it is refundable but they refused to replied..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Epraize(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Emmane:

Hello Boss, no body in this forum is an official of Niagara College, why not go to the school website, get a contact there and contact them in person via an email or call, get 1st hand info.

Regards.
Thank you sir, I sent the sch msgs and they refused to reply for
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Epraize:

I emailed the school about the tuition fees if it is refundable but they refused to reply..
Check d file attached below #deleting soon.
Dey will respond you after 3-5 working days nd make sure u input d correct email address
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Epraize(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
glam4444:

Lie lie. ..I am also going to Niagara college dis fall. If u paid d $5000 nd something happens. Dey will surely refund u ur money but don't pray for dat
Please boss I really want to talk to you, check your email God bless you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maralina: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alantobie:

it has expired bruh
get a new one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Epraize(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
glam4444:

Check d file attached below #deleting soon.
Dey will respond you after 3-5 working days nd make sure u input d correct email address
Thank you boss check your e-mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Epraize:

Thank you boss check your e-mail
Aiit sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
maralina:

it has expired bruh
get a new one

I will. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yomalicious:

EE with a CRS score of 465 is not in the bush oh. Would still be going to School Sept 2018 but with PR cheaper school fees and unlimited work.

Trust me I didn't give up lol

Cheers
Sorry about the outcome of your application and all the best in your EE application.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hi guys I have a question to ask. I want to reapply again for my student visa and I am stuck on the part of funds available. My tuition for the entire program is 28k, living expenses in Quebec is 11k. I want to pay a year tuition of 14k and have my mom open a Dom account and send the money for living expenses. Can you help me in filling it. Is the one I wrote okay?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by AAOL: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alantobie:
Hi guys I have a question to ask. I want to reapply again for my student visa and I am stuck on the part of funds available. My tuition for the entire program is 28k, living expenses in Quebec is 11k. I want to pay a year tuition of 14k and have my mom open a Dom account and send the money for living expenses. Can you help me in filling it. Is the one I wrote okay?

Please be mindful of how you feel this form. Total amount available for stay should be a little bit more than your tuition+10,000(Living expenses)+2,000 (transportation). Where is 34k coming from?.

Am very sure the visa officer won't even check your statement of account cos the information you gave already amount to insufficient funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
AAOL:

Please be mindful of how you feel this form. Total amount available for stay should be a little bit more than your tuition+10,000(Living expenses)+2,000 (transportation). Where is 34k coming from?.

Am very sure the visa officer won't even check your statement of account cos the information you gave already amount to insufficient funds.

This is what is confusing me...34k is the amount available for me right now for my studies. I thought we are to fill the amount available right now and that they check the statement of account to verify. Please advise on what to do. Please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alantobie:
Ur tuition z 14k..y writing 28k
My own tuition fee z 15k ...I didn't multiple it wit d no ov yrs intended for d study.
D first column I wrote jst dat 15k
I tink d first column should be dat 14k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by AAOL: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alantobie:

This is what is confusing me...34k is the amount available for me right now for my studies. I thought we are to fill the amount available right now and that they check the statement of account to verify. Please advise on what to do. Please

Bro, please add more money. Make it up to like 42k. Please lump funds if you have the means. The most important thing is for you to give a good explanation for the funds.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
glam4444:

Ur tuition z 14k..y writing 28k
My own tuition fee z 15k ...I didn't multiple it wit d no ov yrs intended for d study.
D first column I wrote jst dat 15k
I tink d first column should be dat 14k

Okay. Duly noted. I read somewhere that you are to fill one year tuition and living expenses. Another question. Is the funds available the total of what I wrote or what is available for my studies
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
AAOL:

Bro, please add more money. Make it up to like 42k. Please lump funds if you have the means. The most important thing is for you to give a good explanation for the funds.

Okay I will do that. Thanks for the advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by AAOL: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alantobie:

Oh... Your first year tuition is 14k. 34k is okay for amount available for stay. You can leave room and others blank. The most important box is your tuition and amount available for stay.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alantobie:

Okay. Duly noted. I read somewhere that you are to fill one year tuition and living expenses. Another question. Is the funds available the total of what I wrote or what is available for my studies
Yea the funds available is the total excluding landed properties..(.cash,)
34k z ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by giphtii: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello, i have been delayed three times, i don't know if it's wise for me to still try again. I really want to study in canada.

My first application was in October 2015 but was delayed December 2015 based on purpose of visit and length of stay(i believe my SOP wasn't worded). I applied may 2016 with an immigration lawyer and was delayed september 2016, mean while i have been deferring my admission.
I applied again January 2017 this time my SOP was really worded and i applied my self but was delayed based on misrepresentation in June, but before then around march i was asked to respond to why i didn't include i was delayed usa visa twice(2008 & 2010)which i responded that it was a honest oversight within the 15 days given to me and if found guity five years ban, but when i got my delayed letter was told i can still reapply there was no five years ban on the the letter. In my first and second application didn't include i was denied us visa as well.

I Am 27, have a Bsc in physics, graduated 2012 with a 2.2, rounded up my service 2014. I have an international certificate on HEALTH SAFETY& ENVIRONMENT from U.K in 2014/2015. I did the program here in Nigeria tho.

I am going for a PGC in OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH&SAFETY MANAGEMENT in lambton college.
I don't know what to do as i really want to study in canada, please i need gurus in the house to suggest on how i can strategize to re apply. Please is there anyone that has been delayed thrice and was letter given a trv?
Anticipating on a response, thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ayonet(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=giphtii post=59221058]Hello, i have been delayed three times, i don't know if it's wise for me to still try again. I really want to study in canada.

My first application was in October 2015 but was delayed December 2015 based on purpose of visit and length of stay(i believe my SOP wasn't worded). I applied may 2016 with an immigration lawyer and was delayed september 2016, mean while i have been deferring my admission.
I applied again January 2017 this time my SOP was really worded and i applied my self but was delayed based on misrepresentation in June, but before then around march i was asked to respond to why i didn't include i was delayed usa visa twice which i responded within the 15 days given to me and if found guity five years ban, but when i got my delayed letter was told i can still reapply there was no five years ban on the the letter.

I have a Bsc in physics, graduated 2012 with a 2.2, rounded up my service 2014. I have an international certificate on HEALTH SAFETY& ENVIRONMENT from U.K in 2014/2015.

I am going for a PGC in OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH&SAFETY MANAGEMENT in lambton college.
I don't know what to do as i really want to study in canada, please i need gurus in the house to suggest on how i can strategize to re apply. Please is there anyone that has been delayed thrice and was letter given a trv?
Anticipating on a response, thanks.[/quote

What year were you denied US visa? And your HSE Was it in the U.K or just the certification?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ayonet(m): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
giphtii:
Hello, i have been delayed three times, i don't know if it's wise for me to still try again. I really want to study in canada.

I applied again January 2017 this time my SOP was really worded and i applied my self but was delayed based on misrepresentation in June, but before then around march i was asked to respond to why i didn't include i was delayed usa visa twice which i responded within the 15 days given to me and if found guity five years ban, but when i got my delayed letter was told i can still reapply there was no five years ban on the the letter.

I have a Bsc in physics, graduated 2012 with a 2.2, rounded up my service 2014. I have an international certificate on HEALTH SAFETY& ENVIRONMENT from U.K in 2014/2015.

What year were you denied US visa? And your HSE Was it in the U.K or just the certification?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Aduke02(f): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2017
Hello, is there anyone heading to Regina this fall?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 12:11am On Aug 07, 2017
giphtii:

Thats harsh on CIC part.....although you are also at fault for omitting your US refusals...

Moving on...

Don't be too fast to reapply. Try to order a gcms note to read the VO's back-end reason for the delay. This will help you repackage and reapply better.

Wish you all the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by giphtii: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2017
I was denied 2008 and 2010 funny enough CIC gave me the years correctly on the mail they sent to me regarding that, i replied it was an honest oversight. Probably that's why I wasn't banned(can't say tho)

I did the HSE program here, but was given international certificate.
ayonet:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by yeyen004: 1:00am On Aug 07, 2017
giphtii:
I was denied 2008 and 2010 funny enough CIC gave me the years correctly on the mail they sent to me regarding that, i replied it was an honest oversight. Probably that's why I wasn't banned(can't say tho)

Pls, did u declare you were denied US visa in the first and second application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 1:50am On Aug 07, 2017
Yomalicious:

EE with a CRS score of 465 is not in the bush oh. Would still be going to School Sept 2018 but with PR cheaper school fees and unlimited work.

Trust me I didn't give up lol

Cheers

Like someone aptly put it here, a denial based on insufficient funds, is an approval. Just correct the funds issue and you are on your way with a TRV. Why not just correct the finance issue? With a score of 465, while not beans, it is not guaranteed and may take you time indefinitely waiting. So that still good as in the bush to me. Why not take what is for the taking right now? You can continue to work on your EE while in Canada studying, switching appropriately to resident fee paying if the EE works.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 2:06am On Aug 07, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Like someone aptly put it here, a denial based on insufficient funds, is an approval. Just correct the funds issue and you are on your way with a TRV. Why not just correct the finance issue? With a score of 465, while not beans, it is not guaranteed and may take you time indefinitely waiting. So that still good as in the bush to me. Why not take what is for the taking right now? You can continue to work on your EE while in Canada studying, switching appropriately to resident fee paying if the EE works.

I object to the above statement. With a score of 465, she would have been sent a PPR by now if she had began the EE journey as at when she did the TRV SP.

As much as i am not discouraging her from reapplying, I am strongly encouraging ''ELIGIBLE'' applicants to look the EE route. PPR's flying everyday, it might as well rain on us soon... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.