Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition (5882 Views)

Can Your Fiancé Be This Cute / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2017
refiner:
I will walk away.....walk to where?

I will break his head right away...mtsheeeeew! angry

You will in turn end up behind bar unless he's conscious after ur assault, maybe he will forgive you
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2017
In the first place my guy would never do that because i have whatever she has........but if he those it i swear to wherever i came from he will pay physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally or pay with his life
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nedfed(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:
In the first place my guy would never do that because i have whatever she has........but if he those it i swear to wherever i came from he will pay physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally or pay with his life

Haaaaaaaaa
Yours ashhhhhhhhh oooooooooo
Remember is your man

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2017
Nedfed:

Haaaaaaaaa Yours ashhhhhhhhh oooooooooo Remember is your man
i don't have any other alternative
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by massive1019(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2017
best thing to do is just to walk away.......
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:

Jesus...u would seriously kill him for this??
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by jacyhelen(f): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
If It's her house, I'll simply walk away. If it's my house, I'll walk them straight out, put the beddings in the thrash and thank God it ended up in fiancee level, not marriage.

I don't want someone to ruin my life and all I've worked for in the name of marriage.

if you are matured,u will walk away and tank God it ended that way..A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage!!!
If you are not matured,anger will take over u and you will over react!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by jacyhelen(f): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
I don't know what to do. Anger was a big issue in my life and I've managed to curb it to some extent. I will walk away.

if you are matured,u will walk away and tank God it ended that way..A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by jacyhelen(f): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2017
SELFmade7:
See everybody be shouting I will walk away

See lies na there type go use knife chuku chuku person grin

Let them be claiming responsible sha, until e happen grin grin grin

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by jacyhelen(f): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
I avoid anything that will get me angry. In situation like this, I'll rather walk away than exchange words with the both of them

'
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by ibkkk(f): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Yaay!Mogbe! Kuku kee me.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Oyindidi(f): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2017
jaksmillioniar stop sharing my post
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
mhizesther:

Jesus...u would seriously kill him for this??
yea babe, jesus christ himself laid eternal punishment for that
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by taemilola(f): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Take a walk forever.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Prettyenit18(f): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
I've been there before, I simply walked away. cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:
yea babe, jesus christ himself laid eternal punishment for that

U would happily go to jail for that right?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
mhizesther:

U would happily go to jail for that right?
at least he is dead
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:
at least he is dead

Lol.....Okay...I pray he's not a cheater
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nedfed(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:
at least he is dead

Dats not the best I think
You will be call a murderer.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
I will just be singing for them money fall on you banana fall on you.after I will talk to both of them in the language they will understand.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by SmellingAnus(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bibi294:
If he's my fiancé, I can't ewlk in meeting him in such position because he would be aware I'm coming.... If it should be my husband, I would send the harlot away and talk to my husband.... If he's doing it for a reason.... We'll trash it out....

Marriage is for better for worse
may God make my wife to be have this type of mindset... Not that I am planning to cheat o... But some persons think divorce is the solution to many marital issues...
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by SmellingAnus(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:
Lol... Is that you on your dp... I doubt he would cheat on you grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Is that you on your dp... I doubt he would cheat on you grin
yea they don't cheat
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by SmellingAnus(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:
yea they don't cheat
you actually stay in Port Harcourt?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you actually stay in Port Harcourt?
yea
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by SmellingAnus(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:
yea
I stay in ph too... I am tempted but I jump and pass grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nedfed:

Dats not the best I think
You will be call a murderer.
okay but am off that relationship if i spare his life, but doesn't mean he will happily live in another relationship
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I stay in ph too... I am tempted but I jump and pass grin
tempted to do what?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by SmellingAnus(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:
tempted to do what?
please I already thought I had overcome... Kai... You and I know that you carry weapons of mass destruction grin (it's a compliment dear)...
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
SmellingAnus:
please I already thought I had overcome... Kai... You and I know that you carry weapons of mass destruction grin (it's a compliment dear)...
what weapons do i have can cause mass destruction? please i don't want a compliment
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by SmellingAnus(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:
what weapons do i have can cause mass destruction? please i don't want a compliment
Lol... cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Laveda(f): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
That's the end of us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Bleep Peoples Wives / Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With / Nairaland Is Anti Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.