Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition (5876 Views)

Can Your Fiancé Be This Cute / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nedfed(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
To all the ladies/women
In the situation whereby you came back from work/shop/market/journey and you find your man in this mess with your close friend, what's the first thing you will do.
I mean first that you will do.

1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Ilajeboy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Make everybody dey go their house ni

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
If It's her house, I'll simply walk away. If it's my house, I'll walk them straight out, put the beddings in the thrash and thank God it ended up in fiancee level, not marriage.

I don't want someone to ruin my life and all I've worked for in the name of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Oyindidi(f): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
I don't know what to do. Anger was a big issue in my life and I've managed to curb it to some extent. I will walk away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by goodmorning40: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
laugh and clap for them
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tea-ree-sum grin

OK joking,

Walk away like a boss

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by SELFmade7(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
See everybody be shouting I will walk away

See lies na there type go use knife chuku chuku person grin

Let them be claiming responsible sha, until e happen grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Automatic separation.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by skywalker240(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin All i read are lies
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Divay22(f): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
What can i possibly do, the deed has already been done...
I just might ask them to continue while i watch grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by pryme(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I don't know what to do. Anger was a big issue in my life and I've managed to curb it to some extent. I will walk away.

Really? There will be no short movie of a nàked man and a woman running out of the house for their dear lives?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Oyindidi(f): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
pryme:

Really? There will be no short movie of a nàked man and a woman running out of the house for their dear lives?
No, I'm that nice if I want to be. But if I'm angry, I may kill one of them.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by TrapHedges(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ill divorce mi wife for catching me cheating... Unless she swears she won't do it again

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Divay22:
What can i possibly do, the deed has already been done...
I just might ask them to continue while i watch grin grin grin

You should have instead said you don't know what to say

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by pryme(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
No, I'm that nice if I want to be. But if I'm angry, I may kill one of them.

Hey come on now,

It's OK if you tell us how you will skin them alive. There is no harm in expressing your self na smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Divay22(f): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You should have instead said you don't know what to say
Thanks for helping out.
I wrote that out of the weird thought,i had.....
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Oyindidi(f): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
pryme:

Hey come on now,

It's OK if you tell us how you will skin them alive. There is no harm in expressing your self na smiley
I avoid anything that will get me angry. In situation like this, I'll rather walk away than exchange words with the both of them
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Lutexxy177(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
omo wer cutlass dey??
chai !! c die ......
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by pryme(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I avoid anything that will get me angry. In situation like this, I'll rather walk away than exchange words with the both of them

Hey no need to act all cute and saintly. I can borrow you my sledge hammer if you want.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Lutexxy177(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
TrapHedges:
Ill divorce mi wife for catching me cheating... Unless she swears she won't do it again
TrapHedges:

qud one! comprehensive m*g*!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Lutexxy177(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
ah ll go and price a coffin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Oyindidi(f): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
pryme:

Hey no need to act all cute and saintly. I can borrow you my sledge hammer if you want.
No need for that. I know how to deal with my man
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by TrapHedges(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lutexxy177:

qud one! comprehensive m*g*!
what are u ?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by pryme(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:

ok, i trust your judgement, since you did not fall for my antics grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Nicho118(m): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
see as people just dey lie here
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Lutexxy177(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
TrapHedges:

what are u ?
am ma own man .....u ?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by MrCork: 12:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Oyindidi:

...u ain't got no man...STOP LYIN JORRRR... anyway s can I hit it this year...at list 2, round ?? wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Oyindidi(f): 4:22am On Jul 27, 2017
MrCork:

...u ain't got no man...STOP LYIN JORRRR... anyway s can I hit it this year...at list 2, round ?? wink
gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Bibi294(f): 6:35am On Jul 27, 2017
If he's my fiancé, I can't ewlk in meeting him in such position because he would be aware I'm coming.... If it should be my husband, I would send the harlot away and talk to my husband.... If he's doing it for a reason.... We'll trash it out....

Marriage is for better for worse

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by refiner(f): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2017
I will walk away.....walk to where?

I will break his head right away...mtsheeeeew! angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by adajoe555: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2017
I will carry knife and watch them do it in my presence
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Divay22:

Thanks for helping out.
I wrote that out of the weird thought,i had.....

I know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You React To Being Dumped? / 5 Dirty Things Abuja Big Babes Do To Get Money / Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.