Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! (884 Views)

Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. / FG Commences Direct Payment Of N65,000 To Ex-militants / Calabar – A Liter Of Fuel Now Sells For N250 In Some Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by tundewoods(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2010
OK, to start with I couldn't believe my eyes when i drove in to a nearby gas station to get fuel for my car and gen set and actually noticed first of all that there were no regular long queues and secondly i was able to buy fuel at the normal pump price of N65. Was it a dream or what ? Harsh reality is that nowadays we are getting use to our hardship in Nigeria and when by chance things seem to return to normal we tend to get baffled or amazed .

So i am quick to conclude that this week will be a great one. Or was it because Rilwan Lukman had given a directive to NNPC top shots to either get things back to normalcy or loose their jobs ? 

Any which way, i believe this week will be a great one considering the fact that Peter Obi won elections in Anambra against the the PDP Machines and lastly this week will hopefully usher us to the end of the current lock jam which our "Saudi Patient" Yar'Adua has put us in for refusing to simply temporarily hand over to his Vice to act while he is away.
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by Demdem(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2010
u are really a lucky dude. abegii for where u buy that one. i still bought it 90/liter this morning and i am not so sure if the dispensing machine hasnt been tampered with.
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by edoyad(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
Are you sure you bought real petrol or some mixture ?
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by tundewoods(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
Demdem:

u are really a lucky dude. abegii for where u buy that one. i still bought it 90/liter this morning and i am not so sure if the dispensing machine hasnt been tampered with.

@ Demdem

On a serious note,I got fuel at a Conoil gas station close to my crib this morning and infact i decided to buy extra in my 25 liter keg for my office gen set. Dude i never have power at my office in Ikeja so i practically run close to 8-9 hours on gen. So far we've still been running on 10 liter fuel we poured into the Gen,so i think the fuel is genuine . grin

Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by tundewoods(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2010
edoyad:

Are you sure you bought real petrol or some mixture ?

@ edoyad

Bro, Haba if i buy mixture do you think i'll be alive to dey talk right now. grin
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
tundewoods:

OK, to start with I couldn't believe my eyes when i drove in to a nearby gas station to get fuel for my car and gen set and actually noticed first of all that there were no regular long queues and secondly i was able to buy fuel at the normal pump price of N65. Was it a dream or what ? Harsh reality is that nowadays we are getting use to our hardship in Nigeria and when by chance things seem to return to normal we tend to get baffled or amazed .

So i am quick to conclude that this week will be a great one. Or was it because Rilwan Lukman had given a directive to NNPC top shots to either get things back to normalcy or loose their jobs ? 

Any which way, i believe this week will be a great one considering the fact that Peter Obi won elections in Anambra against the the PDP Machines and lastly this week will hopefully usher us to the end of the current lock jam which our "Saudi Patient" Yar'Adua has put us in for refusing to simply temporarily hand over to his Vice to act while he is away.

where?
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by tundewoods(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
The Con Oil Gas station with a Mama Cass Restaurant, Off Fagba at New Oko-Oba
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by Godalone(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
Tell us the location of the filling station.
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by tundewoods(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
Godalone:

Tell us the location of the filling station.

The point remains that gradually Gas stations are gradually having regular supplies due to Rilwan Lukman's directive to sack NNPC top shots if the scarcity persists beyond last week end. I think that is responsible for its accessibility this morning. Not too sure if it's like that everywhere but my area seems to be getting better as shorter queues can be sighted at gas stations now.
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by xterra2(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
@topic-very very true the fuel queue reduced or can be said to be non-existent anymore,
Petroleum ministers gave NNPC and order,which they did so very well.
But,what baffles me is that it took just a matter of hours to end this disgraceful thing from november,something is wrong somewhere
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by oge4real(f): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2010
This means that we have all been suffering for nothing these past months. So they were waiting for ultimatum before doing their job?
Only in Naija!
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by g1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ poster na so me self see am wow, i could not believe my eyes when i saw filling stations without queue here in abuja shocked shocked shocked, i have been surviving on black market fuel for a while, so to just drive into filling station and not spend more that 10 mins was a welcome development, but i smell a rat here how come the scarcity just dissappeared in a couple of days after rilwan lukman threathened the top executives in the oil sector? could it be that the scarcity was artificial?
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by Demdem(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2010
what are u guys saying? we are still on queue over here in PH. its terrible man. e go beta sha.
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by desgiezd(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2010
About Wednesday or Thursday last week, the Minister of Petroleum gave the NNPC seven days ultimatum to find solution to the fuel scarcity that has been on since November, 2009. It was a big surprise when on Sunday afternoon, I drove from Ketu to Ogudu passing through the expressway from the old toll gate and I saw that virtually all the fuel stations along that road had fuel and that there were no queues. On my way back from Ogudu, I took the Ojota route and the fuel atations there were dispensing fuel as well without queues. I just drove into one of them, got my tank filled up and then fill the keg that has found a permanent residence in my car booth and I did this within five minutes.

The issue now is that what magic did the NNPC use to make fuel available even before the expiration of the seven days ultimatum given to them by the minister? This needs to be investigated by the government because it seems they had been hoarding fuel and making life difficult for fellow Nigerians.
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by Xionez(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Mtcheww...

Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by secretsuccess: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2017
The good old days
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by omololu2020(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Men Nigeria it's really a useless country, things keep on getting worse every year
And by the way,where is DemDem? grin
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by tsamson(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2017
Miss this as hell

Post from 2010,
Xionez:
Mtcheww...
Miss this as hell

Post from 2010, nice digging
Re: I Bought Fuel N65 A Liter Stress Free That Means This Week'll Be A Great One ! by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2017
sai buhari

(1) (Reply)

If You Had A Chance To Rule Nigeria, What Will Be The First Thing You Will Do? / Senate Gives Fec 48 Hrs Ultimatum •to Decide On Yar’adua •may Begin Impeachment / Is There A Plot Against Akunyili And Allison Maduekwe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.