Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,528 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nysc Saed Programme [starting My Own Small Business] - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Saed Programme [starting My Own Small Business] (761 Views)

See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom / NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Saed Programme [starting My Own Small Business] by MICIBAMA(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
You've already graduated and in around a year will be finishing your NYSC service. You will then want to be independent to take your place in your community and the wider world. A good way to achieve this would be by using your competencies and skills, together with knowledge about entrepreneurship to launch your own business.

The acronym SAED stands for skills acquisition and entrepreneurship development. SAED is a modular package in entrepreneurship for corps members so that they may acquire an entrepreneurial mindset and the knowledge to set up a small business if they so wish.

It has been designed for delivery during the orientation camp, but corps members are always given work book and the companion facilitators guide for self-study at camp and later in their service year.

There are several programmes under this SAED programme which corps members are expected to choose the ones they really like and have passion for. I shall name some of them here in this post. SAED programme [business sector] which has other sub-sectors are as given below;
Agro-Allied
Food processing and preservation
Culture and tourism
Cosmetology
ICT
Construction
Environment
Beautification
Power and Energy
Education
Film and photography
Automobile and many others

SOURCE: http://www.belmadeng.com/2017/07/secret-to-achieving-excellent-results.html
Re: Nysc Saed Programme [starting My Own Small Business] by corpersforum(f): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2017
Very nice..... I love your write up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Now That NYSC Is Over, Learn Techniques For Interviews / Over 130000 Corpers Coming And Going-what Next? / NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.