Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" (25611 Views)

“Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / Aisha Alhassan Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode, Says Ex-Minister A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by demefa(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
7Alexander:

Bros, I understand that you may not like FFK or his theatrics, but, what I don't undestand is the emboldened. If FFK is not intelligent, then, who is.

If you've taken your time to read his submissions, you can't help but see that the man oozes intelligence, oratory and literary skills and a profound grasp of history.

For this, I admire him immensely.
U must b a mad man like him den. Ders nothing special about FFK dan noise making. Mayb Ur a noise maker too!! Rochas went through a process ppl cn look up to nd dream of. Wot bio do FFK have dat ppl cn say he is der role model except if Ur born like him. Every hustlers dream is to end like Rochas, a hawker who became Governor

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by misspineapple(f): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Peoples governor?make dem no let me vex

Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
tolexy123:
PDP would have been a better opposition if they had a sensible publicist unlike rascals called FFK and Fayose cursing and spilling hate speeches all in the name of opposition. By default, how can you wish your fellow man dead? Its inhumane
if u don't know what opposition is all abt, you shut ur mouth up.

Thy have not said half wat lai Mohamed said alone
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
demefa:
U must b a mad man like him den. Ders nothing special about FFK dan noise making. Mayb Ur a noise maker too!! Rochas went through a process ppl cn look up to nd dream of. Wot bio do FFK have dat ppl cn say he is der role model except if Ur born like him. Every hustlers dream is to end like Rochas, a hawker who became Governor
Mr Corper, I didn't quote you, so I'm struggling to understand what the obscenities are about. I won't insult you back though
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by demefa(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
J
7Alexander:

Mr Corper, I didn't quote you, so I'm struggling to understand what the obscenities are about. I won't insult you back though
Keep on struggling to understand wot d obscenities of Ur generation r goat
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
demefa:
JKeep on struggling to understand wot d obscenities of Ur generation r goat
I understand you may be finding life difficult, maybe youbshould direct ur grievances at the unfortunate thing that sired you
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Tinyemeka(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Please check the other article where FFK replied Rochas....

Able-bodied Jews are queuing up to lick the sweat and the salt clean off FFK's balls there grin

For someone who could think of no other name to assign to himself, other than that of a por.n actor, do you think your opinion matters? undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by tolexy123: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
pesinfada:
if u don't know what opposition is all abt, you shut ur mouth up.

Thy have not said half wat lai Mohamed said alone
you are a fool for that dum statement. Wishing one's president dead isnt playing opposition but hate
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by LexngtonSteele: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tinyemeka:

For someone who could think of no other name to assign to himself, other than that of a por.n actor, do you think your opinion matters? undecided

I am happy you already know you are tiny and inconsequential from your own username. .. wink

Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by demefa(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
7Alexander:

I understand you may be finding life difficult, maybe youbshould direct ur grievances at the unfortunate thing that sired you
Mad goat I cn feed u nd Ur generation. Mad goat anything u bleat nw is to all d elders in Ur family. Low class Mad goat
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
demefa:
Mad goat I cn feed u nd Ur generation. Mad goat anything u [/b]bleat [b]nw is to all d [/b]elders in [b]Ur family. Low class Mad goat
I really hope you use the time you were able to save by shortening the emboldened words to think about your life, if not, almajiris will be better than you
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by demefa(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
7Alexander:

I really hope you use the time you were able to save by shortening the emboldened words to think about your life, if not, almajiris will be better than you
U shouldn't think much of how Ur Gaylord fada enjoyed Ur anus mad goat. Almajiris r better to u nd Ur generation mad goat.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by StarPlayer: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
nkemdi89:
The savagery was small compared to if rochas had directly made the response, Sam is still learning.
Why are you wearing your boyfriend's shirt
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by nkemdi89(f): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
StarPlayer:
Why are you wearing your boyfriend's shirt
Lol I have a lot of that, I don't wear female shirts, the masculine own is well covered .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by rasco2000me: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
MR GOVERNOR I DON'T KNOW WHY USE ARE WATING UR TIME TO ANSWER THIS IDIOT CALLED FFK,MR GOV I WANT TO PUT IT TO U DAT ALL FFK CAN ONLY SPEAK. ENGLISH HE CAN'T PUT THEM ON PAPER TRY IT
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by gaskiyamagana: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Though Rochas isn't perfect but FFK need to realise that at 60 he is no longer a kid. He has been misbehaving on Social media with words that aren't befitting his age.

FFK was a minister when Rochas was SA to President Obasanjo. It's time for FFK to grow up and test his popularity at the poll. He is no longer a young man.
Test his popularity in the poll,FFK.
FFK for Governor or for Councillor? Whichever, he can never win. Let him try.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by maruzia: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Atiku2019:

FFK test his popularity? A Man Who 98% of Nigerians don't know his state?

FFK is acting like a kid, he should grow up. I Can't imagine a Minister during OBJ/ATIKU era is running amok on social media like a kid. when his mates in politics are now Senators and Governors.

HOW CAN FFK BE USEFUL TO HIMSELF OR DO ANYTHING WORTHWHILE WHEN HE IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF....

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by moninuola65: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
The soldiers that raided the stupid house that should be blamed, they would have slaughtered the stubborn right away!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Milestones: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
FFK DESERVE TO BE IN THE ZOO LIVING IN A CAGE. FFK ABUSED THE FORMER GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE BY SAYING HIS FATHER WAS A PALM WINE RARER. FFK DOES NOT HAVE ANY GLORY IF HIS YET MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE OF ALL. AGBALAGBA ONI RANU!!!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by legislatively: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ffk acts like a kid but rochas himself is a failure, a stupid failure
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by burkingx(f): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin

Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Milestones: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
GOVERNOR ROCHAS PLEASE FORGIVE FFK FOR HE KNOWETH NOT WHAT IS DOING. FFK IS TOO BROKE IF YOU CAN HELP HIM WITH A CONTRACT, REMEMBER WHAT OBJ SAID ABOUT HIM PLS. FFK OPPOSITION IS NOT BY FORCE. FFK YOU TALK SENSELESSLY & RECKLESSLY TO MUCH, OK.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Siscooh: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2017
I love FFK .He is intelligent and could have stayed more relevant if he exercised discretion in his speech.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Yes ooooo the exam is go passed ooo.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 28, 2017
Annie939:
two old fool caucus , no body takes both of them serious.

Until that day "PEOPLE" are willing to look outside the BOX! If not, such a HOAX "the concept of democracy simply gives power to the people" will forever be on them.

WHAT POWER?

A little insight is this. How much does a Senator earn? How much do "the people" earn meaning minimum wage. WHERE DOES POWER LIE?! Its all make believe that power lies with the people. Government policies hardly reflects public opinion.

People are only being carried along by making them believe in the illusion that power rest with them.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Annie939(f): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Until that day "PEOPLE" are willing to look outside the BOX! If not, such a HOAX "the concept of democracy simply gives power to the people" will forever be on them.

WHAT POWER?

A little insight is this. How much does a Senator earn? How much do "the people" earn meaning minimum wage. WHERE DOES POWER LIE?! Its all make believe that power lies with the people. Government policies hardly reflects public opinion.

People are only being carried along by making them believe in the illusion that power rest with them.
you have said it all.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by xelly: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Where are all the achievements of ROCHAS? I had advocated for SON to check projects executed by this governor as his projects are routes to embezzlements. If ffk wants to finish him, let him drive down to IMO state with camera to show the world projects of Rochas. Rochas is a failure, drainage channels don't drain water, newly tarred roads only last a week, next day after tarring, you could notice potholes.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by avaition042: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Do you believe this epistle you drafted...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by kingololo(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2017
I don't even have the right word to describe this FFK
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by bashydemy(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2017
I swear FFK don jam am..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" by Nationalman: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
7Alexander:

Bros, I understand that you may not like FFK or his theatrics, but, what I don't undestand is the emboldened. If FFK is not intelligent, then, who is.

If you've taken your time to read his submissions, you can't help but see that the man oozes intelligence, oratory and literary skills and a profound grasp of history.

For this, I admire him immensely.
Guy this is part of what am saying.
simple native or natural intelligence babu i no dey.
1. You dont need to talk every time all because you feel you can construct better sentences.This is the case of Fani Kayode. he's too much talk and no substance.even to the extent of him stooping so low to discuss his various relationships on pages of newspaper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Community In Nnewi Want Land For Market And Burial, Living Peacefully / Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.