Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,189 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! (1866 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
;d
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by santanovva(m): 5:08am On Feb 09, 2010
Poster:'Omo iya,be wise.Ma je ki awon omo Igbo yii fa ori fun e,ma se te ri si'
Guy,i dont have 100% info about your relationship but with the little you've shared,i smell a BIG rat!
I've been thru such a scene and my word for u is the LAY is PLAYing you!
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2010
The truth is staring at you right in the face. cry cry cry cry
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by seyenko(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2010
Go and listen to this song by Bill Withers - mean while this is the lyrics:

My friends feel it's their appointed duty
They keep trying to tell me all you want to do is use me
But my answer yeah to all that use me stuff
Is I wanna spread the news that if it feels this good getting used
Oh you just keep on using me until you use me up
Until you use me up

My brother sit me right down and he talked to me
He told me that I ought not to let you just walk on me
And I'm sure he meant well yeah but when our talk was through
I said brother if you only knew you'd wish that you were in my shoes
You just keep on using me until you use me up
Until you use me up

Oh sometimes yeah it's true you really do abuse me
You get in a crowd of high class people and then you act real rude to me
But oh baby baby baby baby when you love me I can't get enough
I and I wanna spread the news that if it feels this good getting used
Oh you just keep on using me until you use me up
Until you use me up

Talking about you using me but it all depends on what you do
It ain't too bad the way you're using me
Cause I sure am using you to do the things you do
Ah ha to do the things you do
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by condomized: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2010
kool wordings tongue thanks y'all
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by woro: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
@condomized my candid advice watcccccccccchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! if u try to ask her she may deny giving it to her ex because girls are very smart when it comes to confrontation the ball is in your court try to look elsewhere for your future patner b4 u are dumped for the so called ex if not the top striker so wiseup act now!!! dont allow her to go free shey u don bosi fun wellwell hop u understand me try bosi fun wel wel b4 she goes
Re: She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! by woro: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Posted by: woro
Insert Quote
@condomized my candid advice watcccccccccchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! if u try to ask her she may deny giving it to her ex because girls are very smart when it comes to confrontation the ball is in your court try to look elsewhere for your future patner b4 u are dumped for the so called ex if not the top striker so wiseup act now!!! dont allow her to go free shey u don bosi fun wellwell hop u understand me try bosi fun wel wel b4 she goes

(1) (2) (Reply)

g / solved / Why Don't They Say "you May Kiss The Groom"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.