Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) (41905 Views)

Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by LEOVOLUTION(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
iPrevail:
I really do hate superstitious people. They have a way of making common sense look remarkably stupid.

See this one, them never knack you jazz naa.
Brother please try and force yourself on an alfas wife for faster results in conviction.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Chukazu: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
ElSherriff:
Lol, she is treating the 'fever' instead of the disease. You were brought to Europe on a pre-arranged deal, you reneged on the deal now you want to be released? fulfill your end of the bargain and get released, otherwise, contact the strongest powers that be to release you!

Is it by force to marry somebody?
If she doesn't want him the best he can do is to ask for the cost of expenses on her coming to Europe
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by ElSherriff: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Go and help her ask for the money na, you no know Europe?
Chukazu:

Is it by force to marry somebody?
If she doesn't want him the best he can do is to ask for the cost of expenses on her coming to Europe
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Chukazu: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
ElSherriff:
Go and help her ask for the money na, you no know Europe?

And he has money to do juju?
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by ElSherriff: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Just go help her ask the money, you no go fit comeback come nairaland come question native agreement again.
Chukazu:

And he has money to do juju?
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good for the prostitute,him and buhari is in the same condition now
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by nellyelitz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:
Your God has given you power over principalities and Powers... Better fire prayers and be delivered. You don't beg d devil.
prayer will not help and nothing like such deliverance...

Let her genuinely accept Christ first.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by webngnews: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
oh
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
why did you dump the man that helped you, madam?
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by OgaBuhari: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
martha89:
Another topic to insult Edo State.What is newsworthy about this nonsense? Desperate bloggers anything Edo dey move traffic for una.
shut up. All these wicked witches from Ishan sef. tufiakwa
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by delishpot: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
The moment he involved Juju was the moment she should have pulled out of the deal.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by redsun(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
She visit probably consulting Nigerian scam native doctors and pastor in Europe for treatment. Foolish woman,all she needs to do is get a clear diagnosis of what her problem is from certified medical experts.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by martha89: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
OgaBuhari:
shut up. All these wicked witches from Ishan sef. tufiakwa
bastard stop tagging me.thunder fire you igbo ritualist.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Chukazu: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
ElSherriff:
Just go help her ask the money, you no go fit comeback come nairaland come question native agreement again.

Guy we are talking of "married"
How can a man even nuture the feeling of marrying a lady who doesn't love him undecided and live with a stranger all his life?
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Na small vegetable native doctor take pass native doctor.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by ehispapa(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only Edo people could convert their witchcraft and mysticism to inventions and development.

Our technology would have surpassed that of Japan.

you wish....like say your igbo land is any different. the witchcraft in Igbo land is more. Edos are only more vocal in things they can not do
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by tintingz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
There is no evidence the said Kelvin is her cause of sickness, she might be suffering from rare skin disease like cancer.

She didnt provide pictures of her medical bills, diagnosis and the pilling skin for us to believe, how can we know this is true or not a way of blackmailing kelvin? undecided

May the God you believe in heal you.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by fumisko(f): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
My first love

Are there really good men in this world? Sure there are...men that are true, just, honest. Men who stick closer than even a brother and are just absolutely on point...lol.

Abisha was one of this in so many ways. Abisha was tall, fair and handsome. He was also emotionally healthy and was way balanced on the inside and outside that I just couldn't resist him...well I have tried way over seven (7) months to resist him. I had friend zoned him and place him on a 9 on the dreaded friend-zone scale of 0 to 10. I just wasn't ready for relationships as I had wanted the first man I ever dated to be the one I ended up with. So Him talking love/ dating was something I wasn't ready to get myself entangled in. Besides, he was way way older than me and that was supposed to be my perfect excuse...lol.

Anyways, the attraction between Abisha and I isn't really the main subject of this post but the man Abisha was in the healthy part of our relationship. Abisha was a man greatly invested in building up his little girl. He was a man that taught
me so many principles on being a better me. He taught me to play, to talk and be in charge of myself and emotions (the list actually goes on).

I remember this guy was there to check about 90% of every assignments I ever submitted in school, make necessary corrections and email it back to me before I submitted.

Abisha also taught me how to control my emotions and maturely handle differences. I remember practical cases where Abisha taught me the act of "talking" out dislikes, offenses and not dramatizing or nagging the normal way most ladies do. It was literally a more stress-free, fun, unique and amazing way of handling differences to which I am grateful to God I learnt early enough.

From Abisha I learnt how to care deeply for someone I love and also learnt the act of trust. ( yea...I was in a relationship but had 0.00% level of trust). Abisha also taught me "the act of compromise" and the "lets meet at the middle strategy" that makes all relationship work.

True...I was tough, inflexible and practically suck with some of my own childish ways of doing things(let me spare you some of those funny details) but then I was also stuck with someone who did not give up on improving me in the best way he could and while he could.

But then, what could have spoilt this true love story anyone would ever dream of having?
Was it my fault or his fault?

http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.