Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood (62330 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / My Wife Has A Penis' - Man Cries Out / My Former Lover Goes Around Telling Everyone That I Have Small Penis - Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by dre11(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2017
CYRiACUS IZUEKWE

There was a mild drama at Area M Command, Idimu, Lagos as man begged his female neighbour to allow his teenage son to have sex with her teenage daughter to test his manhood over allegation of his missing penis.

The female neighbour asked the man what will happen if in the course of his son testing with her daughter and gets her pregnant since the boy is not old enough to marry. The boy’s father could not respond as he had said he did not want his son to do the test with sex workers to know if his penis was still working.

This threw those present into serious amusement and laughter.

A middle age man identified as Taoheeb was arrested over an allegation by the boy that the suspect touched him and his penis got missing.

The suspect was attacked due to the alarm raised by the boy before the police rescued him and took to the station.

The alleged penis disappearance happened at Idimu area where the boy had contact with the suspect along the road before he was arrested and taken to the Command.

At the Police Command, the suspect denied ever taking the victim’s penis and swore that he was prepared to suffer any punishment if it was discovered that he took the boy’s penis.

However, police sources said the boy’s penis shrinked and he didn’t experience erection probably out of fear.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the drama really started when a suggestion was made for the boy to go and test his manhood with sex workers but her parents said it was against their faith and beside the boy was still young to be exposed to such thing.

It was then that the father called his female neighbour aside and pleaded with her to allow his son to have sex with her daughter in order to confirm that his penis was still working.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that after the boy’s father could not answer the question posed by his female neighbour, he eventually took his son home and did not return to the station.

When the police waited for the boy’s parents to report back to the station and they did not, the police released the suspect who was nearly mobbed as a result of the alarm raised by the boy.

http://pmexpressng.com/missing-penis-man-begs-female-neighbour-sex-test-sons-manhood/

lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Evablizin(f): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2017
shocked grin

I don't know whether i should cry or laugh,which kind wicked testing be dis nah, with which joystick will the boy use and do the testing i thought it's missing.

you don't want to expose him to sexworkers but you want him to have sex with your neighbour's daughter so that when both parents are not around the will continue from where the stopped.Nonsense

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by pocohantas(f): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2017
The female neighbour asked the man what will happen if in the course of his son testing with her daughter and gets her pregnant

Is pregnancy her only worry?

After having unprotected sex, some babes will take postinor2, alabukun, lime, alomo bitters, andrew livers salt...etc
Pregnancy: www.nairaland.com/attachments/5722163_5489808img20170607005156jpeg0ef0fb492e1e6a324602833882c0716e_jpeg_jpeg92ecfec4f86d8a857369c9b92a6f4df5

Nigerians fear pregnancy pass HIV, why?

At the Police Command,the suspect denied ever taking the victim’s joystick

LOL! Makes it look like pricks are detachable.
If only they were detachable. You just detach your man's dick and go with it when you wanna travel. They will still borrow their friend's own...endtime men! cheesy

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by nNEOo(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2017
i think the vaseline crew would no what to do grin.

back to the matter @hand,the boy should be taken to zimbabwe for adequate gang banging by these bit.ches my opinion tho.grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by divinehand2003(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2017
The boy's father is a bad guy. He wants to test his boy's joystick on another man's child. Can you imagine?

23 Likes

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by femolacqua(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2017
I don't know what to say, this funny. Lol
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Adaowerri111: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2017
This country sef
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by stGabrielo(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin what a bad man,and he even get the mind to say it out..,like_*elm please mama sade let my son fück your dota,I want to test his konji if its still dey work.grin afonjas wont stop to be funny.......

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by oyatz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
I can't just stop laughing since I read this.

However , 'joystick theft' uses to be very common in Lagos in the 1980s/1990s, although no one has been able to convincely prove its possibility.
I have similar scenarios at Ebute-Metta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by babara12ol: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
hahahah i can relate

1 Like

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by tintingz(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Some Nigerians and illiteracy believing in urban legends about snatching pênis, how can penis disappear? I once believe in this rubbish that got me scared when a man touched me and my díck shrinked, I thought my koko-p was missing, called my dad what happened, and he said there is nothing that it is the fear that made my d*** shrink. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
See this useless people...

Village people done remember this one oo

1 Like

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by JayRise(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by NwaAmaikpe: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
dre11:

said it was against their faith and beside the boy was still young to be exposed to such thing.

shocked

Funny how these hypocritical people contradict themselves so easily.

The man had problems with his son shagging a prostituté but had no problems with him shagging another girl who won't charge him.

The girl's mother had no problems with her teenage daughter being shagged, but she had a problem with her teenage daughter getting pregnant.

Such an immoral set with stinking double standards.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Caustics: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
shocked the daughter should be asked if she wants to participate. If yes. then they should test the joystick to satisfaction, while also testing the kpekus of the girl for quality. 2 birds 1 stone

10 Likes

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by 234GT(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Comedy indeed
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by ImTrobled: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chai
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by chynie: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
A
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by davodyguy: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oh no. Not a gain

However, police sources said the boy’s joystick shrinked and he didn’t experience erection probably out of fear.

Some penis can be intimidated at times embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
N
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by bettercreature(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
babara12ol:
hahahah i can relate
Lol! you mean you once lost your dick? Or your sister once accepted such offer? please shed more light

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by ivolt: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nonsense, joystick can't get stolen.
That female neighbour is only concerned about pregnancy instead of ethics.

The innocent accused would have been lynched just like that, police should
arrest both the lying boy and his father.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by jjjjj2017: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
when you think that you've seen it all?

make the boy come test am with oyindidi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by KKKWHITE(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
nNEOo:
i think the vaseline crew would no what to do grin.

back to the matter @hand,the boy should be taken to zimbabwe for adequate gang banging by these bit.ches my opinion tho.grin
what's Vaseline crew
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Humanace: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Another trend that makes no s3nce...lagos Na deadly place ooh the poor man fit no know anything when the stupid boy the claim say him joystick miss..almost happened to me once when uncounciously my hand go grab another man brokus as I dey come down from bike ...thank GOD for warri sense I would have been lynched ...

�️

2 Likes

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by bettercreature(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:
Nonsense, joystick can't get stolen.
That female neighbour is only concerned about pregnancy instead of ethics.
Don't say that again lol people are losing dick on daily basis
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by younglleo: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
izit our joystick..? grin
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by ivolt: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
bettercreature:
Don't say that again lol people are losing dick on daily basis

Who are those people ?

Two conditions are required for "joystick theft" alarm,
Poverty and Superstition.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by itiswellandwell: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by bettercreature(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:

Who are those people ?
Nigerians! They are seriously losing dick
Watch your back anytime you are walking alone
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Some crazy shit
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by deebrain(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
well done sir....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.