Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood (62347 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / My Wife Has A Penis' - Man Cries Out / My Former Lover Goes Around Telling Everyone That I Have Small Penis - Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Nov6(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked grin

I don't know whether i should cry or laugh,which kind wicked testing be dis nah, with which joystick will the boy use and do the testing i thought it's missing.

you don't want to expose him to sexworkers but you want him to have sex with your neighbour's daughter so that when both parents are not around the will continue from where the stopped.Nonsense

babe this matter tire me pass the question wey the woman ask the man wey him fit no answer....

RUBBISH....
It is against his faith to take him to the olosho house to test but it is not against his faith to test with his neigbour's daughter...
Christain's and the way they abuse or should i say turn religion upside down..

1 Like

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Nov6(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Is pregnancy her only worry? After having unprotected sex, some babes will take postinor2, alabukun, lime, alomo bitters, andrew livers salt...etc

Pregnancy: www.nairaland.com/attachments/5722163_5489808img20170607005156jpeg0ef0fb492e1e6a324602833882c0716e_jpeg_jpeg92ecfec4f86d8a857369c9b92a6f4df5

Nigerians fear pregnancy pass HIV, why?

LOL! Makes it look like pricks are detachable.
If only they were detachable. You just detach your man's dick and go with it when you wanna travel. They will still borrow their friend's own...endtime men! cheesy

so your point is?
She should have allowed the testing,abi?
I wish it was your own daughter that was thrown into that lite,i'd like to get your own response...

1 Like

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by DRPAIT123(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
I can bet that the joystick wasnt even missing at all....aand the foolish so called victim almost robbed the innocent suspect of his life
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by edeXede: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
embarassed

Why do we overflog issues in this country. simple request and she turned it down.. Who told her her daughter is a virgin. The teenage daughter might have
started fucking an elderly man in the street
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by dacoolestkc(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Is pregnancy her only worry? After having unprotected sex, some babes will take postinor2, alabukun, lime, alomo bitters, andrew livers salt...etc

Pregnancy: www.nairaland.com/attachments/5722163_5489808img20170607005156jpeg0ef0fb492e1e6a324602833882c0716e_jpeg_jpeg92ecfec4f86d8a857369c9b92a6f4df5

If only they were detachable. You just detach your man's dick and go with it when you wanna travel. They will still borrow their friend's own...endtime men! cheesy
LOL YOU NO WELL
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Nov6(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
It is against his faith to take him to the olosho house to test but it is not against his faith to test with his neigbour's daughter...
Christain's and the way they abuse or should i say turn religion upside down..

Make him test am with him mama na?
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by noeloge82(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
A man with faith against petronizing prostitutes yet same faith permits sex with a naighbours daughter

Hmmmmmm

Seems this man has special interest in the neighbours daughter

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by gidyambi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dick stick or joystick? why wont he test it on his sister or mother? thunder go fire this mad head. I suspect this man has being planning for his child to kuncha his neighbor daughter punany.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by ofuonyebi: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
nuisance instead of wonder will never end in this part of the world!

of course this is 9ja...
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by gagewonda(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
pocohantas:

hahahahaha this line got me rolling....... wtf......nyce one
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by talk2saintify(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
aw?
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
oyatz:
I can't just stop laughing since I read this.

However , 'joystick theft' uses to be very common in Lagos in the 1980s/1990s, although no one has been able to convincely prove its possibility.
I have similar scenarios at Ebute-Metta.

There is no such thing as penis theft.
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by oloriadejoke(f): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Nawa ooo the woman is only worried about her daughter getting pregnant shes not even worried if her teen daughter is still a virgin or not
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by buchhogonzalez(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
How did they know the d**k had shrunk out of fear?
Them use hand rub am Abi them dey watch the boy as he set massage him d**k for erection?
Them wan watch the boy and the girl live action?
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by webngnews: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
hilarious
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Fourwinds: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Funny how these hypocritical people contradict themselves so easily.

The man had problems with his son shagging a prostituté but had no problems with him shagging another girl who won't charge him.

The girl's mother had no problems with her teenage daughter being shagged, but she had a problem with her teenage daughter getting pregnant.

Such an immoral set with stinking double standards.
infact I was disappointed d way d woman responded....she should have slapped d stupid man...a very selfish man....he is after his son's well being but doesn't care about others
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by anyicash(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Even if the both parties agree for teens to test d forbidden fruits. the shrinked joystick won't still rise up due to fear..they should time do the healing.
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Is pregnancy her only worry?

After having unprotected sex, some babes will take postinor2, alabukun, lime, alomo bitters, andrew livers salt...etc

You sabi too much. Postinor 2.
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by brimoknight(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
D-ick theft?
I just don't get it, how possible is it?
When people talk about diick theft, I begin to wonder how it is done, did the victims feel emptiness in their shorts or what? ...........
C'mon! For God's sake, we are in the 21st century! Let Go off the superstitious beliefs
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
So if it's missing
How can he have sex?
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Fourwinds: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Why do we overflog issues in this country. simple request and she turned it down.. Who told her her daughter is a virgin. The teenage daughter might have
started fucking an elderly man in the street
just look at d nonsense u wrote.....what is ur business if d girl shag elsewhere.....if u don't know dat is an insult for him to have asked his neighbour of such request....

if u don't know what insult is then be careful what u say
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by sammygud(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
lmao...... wonders shall never end in the land of the living
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by nNEOo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
KKKWHITE:
what's Vaseline crew
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by vivypretty(f): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
pocohantas:

After having unprotected sex, some babes will take postinor2, alabukun, lime, alomo bitters, andrew livers salt...etc

....lol.
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by 9jatatafo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fallacy
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Royaldave200(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Pregnancy:
you seem experienced.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5722163_5489808img20170607005156jpeg0ef0fb492e1e6a324602833882c0716e_jpeg_jpeg92ecfec4f86d8a857369c9b92a6f4df5

Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Funny how these hypocritical people contradict themselves so easily.

The man had problems with his son shagging a prostituté but had no problems with him shagging another girl who won't charge him.

The girl's mother had no problems with her teenage daughter being shagged, but she had a problem with her teenage daughter getting pregnant.

Such an immoral set with stinking double standards.

That's what you get with illiteracy and religion.
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by alizma: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
that is how some selfish and over religious people think. their faith doesn't allow going to sex worker but their faith allow house runs? ur judgement is on the way
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by CheedyJ(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pm news sha....
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by saddabm(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by streets2empire: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
I don't know who is more crazy the father, the boy, the people laughing or the blog that carried this news.

Meanwhile check out this article i wrote. 15 things people living in rented apartments can relate to: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=8
Re: Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood by kbzee11(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
stGabrielo:
grin grin grin grin what a bad man,and he even get the mind to say it out..,like_*elm please mama sade let my son fück your dota,I want to test his konji if its still dey work.grin afonjas wont stop to be funny.......

No be small thing Ooo !!... like say ashawo joint no dey exist again...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / This Is What Happens When Your Wife Is Your Problem / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.