Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

5 Interesting Things About Benin City - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5 Interesting Things About Benin City (27872 Views)

Facts About Benin Origin Of Ikwerre Tribe / 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions / 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Evidenx(m): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2017
stukinherdr1222:

your head get oil ....
haha..thank you my brother..you do well.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by krushdripper(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
martha89:
fool get lost.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by edkai: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
Her name is Ayeni Olohije from Edo state. She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Hakodesh
Yes, that's correct
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by bokohalal(m): 5:08am On Jul 31, 2017
There is no spousal inheritance in Edo tradition. A wife cannot inherit from her husband. Nothing.Nada. Not one dime!
It is sheer and unadulterated ignorance for anyone to assume that a female landlord in Edo has to kill her husband to build a house.
If anything, Edo state women are the most hardworking in Nigeria. Even the Europe prostitution, which I abhor, is an instance of how far they are ready to go to break out of the shackles of poverty.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by krushdripper(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2017
Arabiandude:

How Does This trash that you typed relates with the issue at hand?
i still insist that its you and your father that are cursed and not my Edo State
It's valhala dumb as nigger.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Phave(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Where be old road abeg

Okpo/Olosho customer spotted!!!

Jst joking o! I grew up in Old road. So we know how d story they be!

normal life! who wan spoil Na em go spoil[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo' Wife Reveal The Mischief She Got Up To When She Was Still Single / 5 Stylish Under-50 Nigerian Kings & Their Beautiful Wives / Ghanaian Stunt Man Rises After An Epic Shameful Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.