Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Easy Tip To Make Her Hot Or Ask For More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Tip To Make Her Hot Or Ask For More (6216 Views)

My Girlfriend Begged Me To Sleep With Her Hot Best Friend, And I... / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Make Her Hot: 24 Sexual Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Tip To Make Her Hot Or Ask For More by slayminder(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
What (really) turns women on?
The answer to that question has been the subject of countless books and articles offering strategies and seduction techniques on how to bed a woman — and keep her coming back for more.
However, I am going to let you in on a little secret.
It’s this: There is no secret.
The truth is, it’s pretty simple. If you want a woman to crave sex with you, you just need become an amazing lover.
In fact, once you know how to satisfy a woman sexually, you’ll probably have more of a problem getting her to not want to sleep with you. Women love incredible sex just as much as men do. Yet many men don’t know how to really pleasure a woman sexually. And plain old boring sex — as opposed to mind-blowing sex — just isn’t very enticing to us.
Of course, you should respect the fact that some women may just not want to have sex with you — ever. But sexual dysfunction and psychological issues notwithstanding, if a woman is less than enthusiastic about having sex with you more than once, there is a good chance that your bedroom skills could use a little fine-tuning.
One reason why? Basic anatomy.
You might not realize it, but only about 25% of women achieve orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone. Yes, you read that right: only a quarter of women. And this stat doesn’t stem from just a study or two. It is based on research spanning more than 80 years and an extensive analysis of 33 studies, documented in Elisabeth Lloyd’s book, The Case of the Female Orgasm . And that 25% doesn’t fluctuate based on the length of intercourse or the size or shape of a man’s penis.
The numbers don’t lie: It is not a man’s stamina — or size — that makes him a great lover. So, guys, it’s time to stop worrying about the size of your package — and start focusing on the most important factor in great sex: the woman.
If you want to become the man that women are trying to get into bed , I’m going to tell you how. Many of the tips in this article come from my good friend, Seattle-based board-certified sex therapist Dr. Diana Wiley. It can take a little bit of time and patience, but the payoff will be so worth it. So let’s get started.
1. Pay Attention
First things first: Desire starts in the mind. There’s a reason women buy romance novels by the millions. We love the dream of a white knight who will sweep us off our feet in a whirlwind of romance. The thrill of getting a man’s complete and undivided attention is a
huge turn-on for most women . So pay attention to us — in and out of the bedroom. Look us in the eyes and really listen when we share our thoughts, feelings, desires, or just tell you about our day.
2. Take Your Time
There’s no need for gimmicky aphrodisiacs. In fact, when touched, our bodies release their very own cuddle chemical: a hormone called oxytocin that fosters feelings of love, comfort, and relaxation. And that means that the more we’re touched, the more we want to be touched.
That doesn’t mean you should just jump into things, though. Remember: Women take longer than men do to warm up. Sex, for us, begins long before the clothes come off. We don’t want you to feel bad about rushing sex, so we might not admit that it wasn’t so great for us. Truth is, we’d rather be reading a good book. When a guy slows down and focuses on what’s happening, it doesn’t just make for better sex — it’s more intimate and creates a stronger bond. So caress, handle, stroke, and embrace us to get that oxytocin flowing.
3. Be Tongue Tied
Remember those 25% of women who can achieve orgasm through intercourse alone? With odds like that, it’s quite possible that your partner isn’t one of them. The good news? MouthAction — when performed skillfully — can be a surefire route to ecstasy for lots of us. Notice I said “skillfully”. There’s an art and a science to cunnilingus, so make sure you’re qualified in both.
First, the science. A woman’s clitoris has about 6,000 to 8,000 nerve endings – and its only purpose is pleasure! Only about a quarter of the clitoris is visible outside the body. There is an internal female erectile network, all comprised of erectile tissue. The clitoral shaft has “legs” that extend and under the outer labia are two big wads of engorgable erogenous tissue called the paired vestibular bulbs. All of this means that a woman’s body is primed for pleasure — if you know what you’re doing.
That’s where the art comes in. Dr. Wiley recommends starting out by placing one pillow under your partner’s hips and another under your chest. Her lower back will be more relaxed, and it’ll be easier for her to adjust her knees and legs, allowing for more sensation. Next, spread her vaginal lips using your fingertips to expose her clitoris. Explore the sensitive folds of skin. When she arches her back or moans, slide a finger or two inside her (here you can use a small amount of lube, if necessary). Play with her a bit; then extend your tongue to meet her clitoris — darting it in and out. Press firmly. Lick gently. Throw in some longer, flatter strokes over the length of her vulva, as if you were licking an ice cream cone. Blow lightly across the focus of your attention. Tell her how good she tastes, how much you like licking her. Draw her clitoris gently between your lips and flick it or massage it with your tongue. Rest your chin on your fist, with your pinkie down, and use a finger to put pressure on the bottom of the opening of her vagina to heighten the sensation. Stop. Lick. Kiss. Finger. Repeat. What you're after is a combination of rhythm and intrigue: She can't guess what's, um, coming next — but once it does, she won't want you to stop!
4. Get To Know Her center of gravity
The center of gravity is a dime-sized area of ultra-sensitive erectile-like tissue about two-thirds up a woman’s front vaginal wall that can trigger powerful orgasms when stimulated. The center of gravity can be difficult for men (and women) to find, especially when she’s not turned on. But when this erogenous zone is aroused, it hardens, gets rougher, and doubles in size, making it easier to locate.
You can stimulate her center of gravity by inserting a lubricated finger or two and gently stroking it or with your penis during rear-entry intercourse. Another good position is to get her on top of you and have her lean back slightly, sliding up and down with slow, steady strokes. Or slide your fingers inside her during MouthAction to stimulate both her center of gravity and clitoris for a mind-blowing orgasm.
5. Sync Up
A skilled lover plugs into a woman’s breath and her pelvic thrusts to follow her lead. Listen to her vocalizations because there may be a pattern — and you can match your movements to that rhythm. Rather than the old in-and-out, try rotating your hips: It’ll make for a different kind of clitoral stimulation, and the absence of thrusting will help you last longer.
6. Try Some Toys
intimacy gadgets are fun! They add excitement and variety, expanding your sexual repertoire. Plus, they can be great erotic tools that help get her orgasm while taking some of the pressure off your own performance. Use a vibrator to stimulate her, or hold, caress, and watch her as she uses it on herself. Relax, keep your sense of humor, and enjoy the results. Don't try to do it perfectly, just do it! Remember, erotic toys are a way for grown-ups to play. Using props adds extra zing to sex, and also deepens the sense of trust and intimacy between lovers.
7. Add Some Spice
The key to an exciting sex life is novelty: We all crave new and different experiences. Start small if she’s skittish. Take sex out of the bedroom and start pre-intimacy someplace new, whether that’s your kitchen or your car (don’t get caught!). Be spontaneous and try a quickie. Talk about your fantasies. If you’re worried about rejection, try making it into a game: Divide 10 index cards between the two of you and each write down five sexual fantasies . Put them into three piles: “yes,” “maybe someday,” and “not on your life.” Save the possibilities and choose one to try once a month or so.
8. Make It A Habit
“Female sexual desire is especially connected to being relaxed and having fun,” explains Dr. Wiley. “As a therapist, I favor action, not introspection. Identify what you want your relationship to look like, then list the actions you can take to get there, such as having dinner out once a week, sex on the calendar, or playing tennis or golf together.” Putting sex on your calendar like any other appointment might seem anything but erotic. Yet it often works because, especially for women, desire doesn’t always come before arousal. In other words, she may heat up once things get started. And don’t be afraid to ask for help. If her libido doesn’t match yours — or vice versa — seeing a qualified sex therapist can benefit you both.

1 Like

Re: Easy Tip To Make Her Hot Or Ask For More by Sleyanya1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
smiley

Op just try to hold the headings and use paragraphs to ease the readers.

That's why I've not read it yet sad

Brb... kiss
Re: Easy Tip To Make Her Hot Or Ask For More by ilevic(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Teach me how to make money op and keep this trash

(1) (Reply)

See How Often Should You Have $ex According To Your Age (chart) / What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. / I’m The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.