Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Morning Sex [strictly 18+] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Morning Sex [strictly 18+] (4048 Views)

Join My Whatsapp TV Strictly 18+ / The Biggest B**bs You Have Ever Seen (strictly 18+) / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morning Sex [strictly 18+] by RealNaijaQuin: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
...He grasped my hips, and I could feel his need. I slid myself up and down on his shaft hungrily loving every moment he was inside me. He pulled me close against him and I stopped for a moment. I shifted my hips and he pulled me closer.
We rolled over so now he was on top of me. He put my feet on his shoulders and started to thrust deep and steady inside me. As he continued to Bleep me, I pulled my legs back, bending my legs so my knees were pushed to the side of my stomach...

read full story here >>> http://www.18tales.tk/2017/07/morning-sex.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morning Sex [strictly 18+] by reciprokal: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
RealNaijaQuin:
...He grasped my hips, and I could feel his need. I slid myself up and down on his shaft hungrily loving every moment he was inside me. He pulled me close against him and I stopped for a moment. I shifted my hips and he pulled me closer.
We rolled over so now he was on top of me. He put my feet on his shoulders and started to thrust deep and steady inside me. As he continued to Bleep me, I pulled my legs back, bending my legs so my knees were pushed to the side of my stomach...

That fool must have a micro dick if you will bend your knees to your stomach and his dick isn't hitting your womb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morning Sex [strictly 18+] by Adeoludt(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
for prompt delivery of Ankara for your aso-ebi kindly visit us at Ankara _homes

Re: Morning Sex [strictly 18+] by MissRaine69(f): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
reciprokal:

That fool must have a micro dick if you will bend your knees to your stomach and his dick isn't hitting your womb.
So savage grin
Re: Morning Sex [strictly 18+] by Ilajeboy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
reciprokal:

angry orisirisi
Re: Morning Sex [strictly 18+] by Omobarca: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
reciprokal:

grin Zero...
Re: Morning Sex [strictly 18+] by slimiyke(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
jace2020:
Another thing that is as beautiful as morning sex is having the necessary skills to be either self independent or to be employable in a globally recognized company.Many Nigerian graduates are learned but most times are not employable.The world is gradually drifting towards being a global village whereby you can interact with everyone in the world from same location.In order to achieve this you need to be vast in the use of technological tools that gives you an edge over other unemployed youths.Skills such as Graphics design,digital media marketing,3D animation gives you the opportunity to land your dream job or even establish yourself and be financially independent.Kindly reply with your email address or call 08187428339 to enroll for any of our packages.

Where's your location??
Re: Morning Sex [strictly 18+] by CentaurXLV(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
reciprokal:

Yo bro... Pls pm on Whatsapp.

I lost your contact.
Re: Morning Sex [strictly 18+] by ScienceHD(f): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
RealNaijaQuin:

This op is a confused person

So you want me to click on that link? NEVER, i won't

Off To See Buhari In London... grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNkqLu93k18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morning Sex [strictly 18+] by Lalas247(f): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
reciprokal:

Hian grin
Re: Morning Sex [strictly 18+] by starlingbawa(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2017
jace2020:
Another thing that is as beautiful as morning sex is having the necessary skills to be either self independent or to be employable in a globally recognized company.Many Nigerian graduates are learned but most times are not employable.The world is gradually drifting towards being a global village whereby you can interact with everyone in the world from same location.In order to achieve this you need to be vast in the use of technological tools that gives you an edge over other unemployed youths.Skills such as Graphics design,digital media marketing,3D animation gives you the opportunity to land your dream job or even establish yourself and be financially independent.Kindly reply with your email address or call 08187428339 to enroll for any of our packages.

perez_jumbo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

S**xy Controversial Nigerian Singer,princess Vitarah, Rocks Sexy Bikini(photos) / Leaked Video. Caught in action / Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.