Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

18+ How To Give Head (MouthAction) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ How To Give Head (MouthAction) (2006 Views)

Twitter User Outs Ladies Who Give Head 'with Teeth' & Blame Guys For Bad Sex / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot / Reason Why I'll Never Give Head Again 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ How To Give Head (MouthAction) by slayminder(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
MouthAction is arguably an essential part of great pre-intimacy, but can be so much more than that – your tongue has the capacity to give a woman toe-curling orgasms.
It’s also a great way to prime your partner and raise her arousal levels, which then reduces the pressure on you to last for a long time when having sex.
In this article, I’ll be teaching you guys how to give a girl MouthAction properly, as well as helping you work out what your own partner likes and hopes you’ll do more of.
Everyone is different
It’s really important to remember that everyone is different – what pleases one woman might not tick the right boxes for another.
Perhaps the best piece of advice is to get down (literally) to some serious trial and error. Remember to communicate your desires and simply enjoy the process of getting to know each other.
We girls love receiving MouthAction, but you won’t know for sure if the techniques you read in a book or website will work unless you give them a go. Once you’ve read some advice about what women want, test it out and see if your partner enjoys it.
Whatever your partner finds pleasurable is exactly what you need to be doing. Don’t just repeat a trick or style you read, heard or found worked on someone else.
It’s fine to start out with movements you know work for some women, but if isn’t met by moaning or other signs of pleasure, abandon it and move onto the next.
Don’t skip or rush MouthAction
Many guys tend to skip past performing MouthAction for their partner, or only do it briefly in the hope of receiving some oral in return.
This a mistake though, and sexually selfish if you ask me – a skillful lover should be generous and show his partner that her pleasure is important to him.
And giving MouthAction is a key ingredient for turning a woman o n , bringing her arousal level up to yours, and therefore ensuring that she enjoys the sexual encounter as much as you do.
If you keep in mind my tips for giving a girl good MouthAction and take the time to get it right, you’ll bring some extra spice to the bedroom and satisfy her as much as she deserves.
Don’t rush in
Perhaps you don’t really enjoy giving MouthAction? Or maybe you’re just a little unsure about what to do exactly.
This can lead to the classic mistake of diving straight in, with your tongue flicking away like a cat with a fresh bowl of milk.
However, what we really want is for you to start nice and slowly, tease us and build up steadily.
Kiss her lips, neck and make your way down her body until you’re kissing her inner thighs. Try and make eye contact as much as possible, and position yourself in a comfortably position that allows you to caress her breasts, body and arms.
The idea is to turn her on before you even start the MouthAction and make her tingle all over. A bit of teasing works really well here. A lot of teasing can be magic.
Build up gradually
When you begin to kiss and lick during MouthAction, work your way in slowly from the outside. This will make the experience more intense and still feel like you’re teasing her. A slow build up creates a much better orgasm for us girls.
Most women are very sensitive to touch, including touch performed by the tongue, so start gently and see what your woman wants. The clitoris in particular is packed full of nerve endings so make sure you listen to her signals.
Try not to rush into licking the clitoris, and when you do be gentle – especially if she’s not fully aroused yet.
Get creative with your tongue
The key to giving a woman good MouthAction is to keep moving your tongue. If you’re not sure how, keep it flat and soft, and lick up from the bottom of the labia up to her clitoris.
You can do an up and down motion, side to side, or even better – a slow, lingering mixture of both at the start.
It’s important to use the flatter and softer top part of your tongue – especially at the start when she may not be fully aroused, and not ready for the additional pressure and speed that the tip can bring.
If you flick away as hard and fast as possible right from the start, it might just feel too sensitive and put her off.
Vary your movements
You can try spelling out the alphabet over different areas with your tongue – this keeps the tongue moving in different directions. And don’t forget to change the pace – get faster and more intense if she likes it.
The classic advice with the alphabet techniques is that if you find a ‘letter movement’ that she responds well to, then you can keep repeating that letter for a while.
You might occasionally want to gently suck her clitoris, as the suction can give a different sensation. Some women will love this, some won’t. And even a girl that likes it one day might not the next day.
You need to be ready to change, be creative, be flexible and keep working at finding what tongue movements, pressure and speed work on a particular girl, on a particular day in a particular setting!
And remember it’s not just the clitoris you need to focus on. Draw that alphabet large over the whole area, then medium and small around different parts. Women enjoy the whole area being licked, kissed and touched, so don’t get fixated just on the clitoris.
Don’t forget about your hands
When giving a woman MouthAction, try to get yourself into a position where your hands are free to add an extra element. If you’re able to caress her body and breasts while giving oral, she’ll enjoy it so much more.
If you can gently caress her thighs, stomach, chest and arms with your finger tips while giving her MouthAction, you’ll be able to tap into multiple erogenous zones all at the same time and send sparks flying in her body.
You can also use one hand to slightly lift up the ‘hood’ of the clitoris and reveal the more sensitive part for your tongue to stimulate. Make sure you learn where this is.
If you’re good at multitasking, why not add your fingers into the action and try to stimulate her center of gravity? Most women enjoy the build up, so try to learn when she’s ready for you to use your fingers as well to intensify the pleasure to the next level.
If you go straight in with the fingers at the start then you might ruin the potential for an orgasm that a steady build up brings. If in doubt, don’t insert a finger until she’s naturally already wet and moaning with pleasure.
Re: 18+ How To Give Head (MouthAction) by Ironcondom(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
biology note.....

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! / Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage / Check Out These 2 Hippo Bootilicious SA Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.