Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (49914 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
bbbabes:
She missing the dee... Na wa ooo
Come to think of it... Most ladies get emotionally attached with other close lady friends... It's no biggy.

Everyone got their hidden secrets...
I too like that your back side... How much per nite??
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by Samiobapon(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Na by force Abah allow the smalley to enjoy the it the normal way na!!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin

See slapping...

Geeeezzzu!!! Its like she was juz playing ping pong sha embarassed Tho i dont understand what they were talking abt but hell na, the girl shud not let the girl in red juz slapped her like that angry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by moorevic(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
So if guys no take time shee na this kind slap them go give us abi
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by ChiefSweetus: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
The last four slaps grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by nextstep(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is abuse. I don't care about sexual orientation, but nobody should be getting slapped around like that for cheating on your partner. I understand that the girl in red is very hurt, but at the same time, assault is wrong. Would she like to be slapped around like that too?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is evil...why treat someone u claim to love like this?....
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by odinga1of: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
bbbabes:
Come to think of it... Most ladies get emotionally attached with other close lady friends... It's no biggy.

One Spotted
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by Foxtrox266: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
bbbabes:

. ,,
Omor dat chick went to d extreme,,,,,, it wil Neva be well wit OBAMA
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by Foxtrox266: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cladez:
Happening now
Biafrans chase Abia state governor out of construction site in faulks road.

Oboy laugh wan kill me as i see as governor dey tear race.
oboy u can lie oo, I live at power line close to faulks road, and notin of such happen.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by leathalbeast: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
googlepikins:
why
you worthless nonentity! what do you Nigerians get when you promote lies about other nations? do you even know the name of the language that was being spoken? don't waste my time id1ot!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by 41lady(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:
LA click LA drown
Qu'est-ce tu parle?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by googlepikins: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
leathalbeast:
you worthless nonentity! what do you Nigerians get when you promote lies about other nations? do you even know the name of the language that was being spoken? don't waste my time id1ot!
hope you know this is not ghanaland.com
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by Legonviking: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
leathalbeast:
stupid Nigerian bloggers and their lies, you don't understand the language and yet you are claiming that they are lesbians. where in the conversation did they mention anything about being lesbians? the stupid mods too won't make proper research before putting this sh1t on front page just to disgrace my country.

Joana,the girl in red is lesbian. It has been reported by numerous sites in Ghana

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2017/07/26/photos-meet-joana-odonkor-alleged-ghanaian-lesbian-caught-tape-slapping-another-girl-asking-really-wants-chop/

https://ghanavibes.com/hot-beautiful-pictures-joana-odonkor-alleged-ghanaian-lesbian-caught-tape-slapping-another-girl/
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
41lady:

Qu'est-ce tu parle?
Talking about not clicking
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
she is obviously not lesbian enough if she is sleeping with men. and if sleeping with a man is a crime that's a good crime to commit, i guess grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by barallanee(f): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
The devil is a liar...hear ugly language der lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by alexis(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
bbbabes:

It's a biggy when one is slapped upside down, inside out and assaulted like that
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
ifyalways:
Bloggers and their lies. They are not lesbians.

The smaller girl slept with the big one's boyfriend
u de hear ghana ba?"kanchonominkwo"...whatever that means
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
alexis:

It's a biggy when one is slapped upside down, inside out and assaulted like that
na im she put face down like mumu make dem de slap
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by BBraid(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
The Lady is probably faking lesbo to get funds from that lady or She has tasted The Hulk and realised it's the best...
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by alexis(m): 4:28am On Jul 28, 2017
lacemose:
This lady completely went to the extreme when she found out her lesbian partner was cheating on her with a man
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eaJwrr0uWo

I wonder how you found out by just watching the video. Not sure if you speak Twi but from the little I speak and understand, this is what happened:

I think they're both dating the same guy and the one hitting the other lady is "putting" her down. As in, comparing the lady to herself. Asking if they're sharing the guy to which the other lady said no, she then asked the girl to apologize for dating the guy, so she can go. That's why she was hitting her.

So, not sure how you figured they were lesbians
Re: Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) by 360command: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2017
HonestyDoesPay:
So pachana minko means YOU CHEATED ON ME?

Nigeria: Diezani Alison-Madueke so you pachana minko on me ����

Diezani Alison-Madueke: I'm so sorry *sobs *
lol! she needed an apology.. she said , 'ka, pacho na menko".. say pls so that I can go.. the lady in brown actually said, "min ka s3n" what do you want me to say..

in fact, it seems the brown top girl chopped her friends boyfriend.. so the friend wanted to know if they were sharing... the friend got pissed and started slapping her.. asking her to apologized based on say you chop my boyfriend.. "WO be di.."

that is the little I can understand..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her / My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.