Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. (1334 Views)

Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Femifemco: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
We understand for a fact that pre-wedding pictures is a must, when it comes to wedding your spouse.. But then, folks on Social Media feel Nigerians usually take the pre-wedding photos to the extreme.

A beautiful Nigerian couple set to tie the knot this year, shared their pre-wedding photos on Social Media, and it’s got tongues wagging.
What do you think? Cool or nah?

source >>>>http://basevibes.com/2017/07/27/man-stares-at-his-fiance-bum-in-awe-for-their-pre-wedding-photo-shoot/

1 Like

Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by ElSherriff: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Even LG, sharp and Sony know that there is more to it than OkpaIkebe television, thats why they make flat screens these days. If you marry cos of bumbum, hypertension will locate and fall on you.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Lalas247(f): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lefulefu

Take note grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
ElSherriff:
Even LG, sharp and Sony know that there is more to it than OkpaIkebe television, thats why they make flat screens these days. If you marry cos of bumbum, hypertension will locate and fall on you.
u havent been ukwunised yet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by ElSherriff: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
I am married, are you?
lefulefu:

u havent been ukwunised yet cheesy
Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lalas247:
Lefulefu

Take note grin
the guy na worshipper of ukwu like me cheesy grin
he has been struck by the ukwu bolt cheesy
Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
ElSherriff:
I am married, are you?
hmm u are a married man in romance section
on an ukwu thread for that matter
tis ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by stGabrielo(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
I bet no be only him go chop am finishgrin
Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Lalas247(f): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
lefulefu:

the guy na worshipper of ukwu like me cheesy grin
he has been struck by the ukwu bolt cheesy
The pose seff ... Too much Juice cheesy
Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by ElSherriff: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wonderful theorist. I advised the groom like a senior will do. It is not in the waist. Your interpretation? totally your responsibility!
lefulefu:

hmm u are a married man in romance section
on an ukwu thread for that matter
tis ok
Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lalas247:

The pose seff ... Too much Juice cheesy
abi grin grin grin grin grin
wetin yansh don cause for man since the days of samson and nimrod grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
ElSherriff:
Wonderful theorist. I advised the groom like a senior will do. It is not in the waist. Your interpretation? totally your responsibility!
ok mister holy holy i have heard u cheesy
mehn some ppl are so damm serious cheesy
Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Lalas247(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
lefulefu:

abi grin grin grin grin grin
wetin yansh don cause for man since the days of samson and nimrod grin
Na Samson fall pass grin
Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by ElSherriff: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yes, we are!
lefulefu:

ok mister holy holy i have heard u cheesy
mehn some ppl are so damm serious cheesy
Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Na Samson fall pass grin
if i was in samson's shoe i for fall too.delilah had the biggest ukwu in the land of the philistines and should could twerk like a firedancer cheesy
Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Lalas247(f): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
lefulefu:

if i was in samson's shoe i for fall too.delilah had the biggest ukwu in the land of the philistines and should could twerk like a firedancer cheesy
How u know say she get ukwu seff ... I checked my book of bible stories and na brezz I see grin
Re: Man Stares At His Fiance Bum In Awe For Their Pre-wedding Photo-shoot. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lalas247:

How u know say she get ukwu seff ... I checked my book of bible stories and na brezz I see grin
na for history channel i get my info and besides bible no talk anything about her physical features....except maybe u dey refer to those drawings in my book of bible stories by jehovah witness cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

A Heart Breaking Experience: I Need Advice / VIDEO: Ladies, Give Your Man Good $ex, Suck His Pen!s Very Well & Give Him Hot / Could This Be The Best Pre-wedding Photo Of The Year? Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.