Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? (1370 Views)

Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
I, Mr Candle went to see a girl, during pre intimacy i don't know where i flung my shirt, I'm suspecting it flew out the hotel window, now we are done and i can't find my f.uckin shirt. its serious and funny。

ever been in this situation?

Augustap
deadrat and co
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Homeboiy: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Who u de ask? angry
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by RoyalBlak007: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
♤Now that's so

♤ fûcked grin
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by QueenSekxy(f): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
go out and look for your shirt naaw
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by iamJ(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
My own was funny, was expecting babe by 7pm, was at one girls house, we had sex and i was conserving my energy for my babe, so we did cowgirl, after the first one, play play play she started giving me oral, for men in the knw, u knw how draining oral after sex can make som1

close to 30mins of it, wen i came, i was done, no single drop of strength in me

When i got home, babe came, we started kissing cry i couldn't even hold her well, i saw my phone ringing, it was silent, instead of flipping the phone, i allowed her to see that it was a girl calling, she got angry and left me, forming vex, i said ope in my mind and left her be grin

#No Filter Attitude

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by phintohlar(f): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
Who u de ask? angry
Augustap, deadrat n co
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by phintohlar(f): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:
My own was funny, was expecting babe by 7pm, was at one girls house, we had sex and i was conserving my energy for my babe, so we did cowgirl, after the first one, play play play she started giving me oral, for men in the knw, u knw how draining oral after sex can make som1

close to 30mins of it, wen i came, i was done, no single drop of strength in me

When i got home, babe came, we started kissing cry i couldn't even hold her well, i saw my phone ringing, it was silent, instead of flipping the phone, i allowed her to see that it was a girl calling, she got angry and left me, forming vex, i said ope in my mind and left her be grin

#No Filter Attitude
iam, so ur this bad? Kwantinu
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
its a hotel, they gonna think im deranged for walking around shirtless
QueenSekxy:
go out and look for your shirt naaw
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Dasherz(f): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
call one of ya boys to comeover with a shirt for u
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by twentyk(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
candlewax:
its a hotel, they gonna think im deranged for walking around shirtless
or make you form model na no time......show em those slay packs...abi na rick Ross things
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
omo na inbetween the two grin

Augustap
twentyk:
or make you form model na no time......show em those slay packs...abi na rick Ross things
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
you can help me also, the girl has gone
Dasherz:
call one of ya boys to comeover with a shirt for u
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Dasherz(f): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
candlewax:
you can help me also, the girl has gone

help you? .. I'm not where you are! !
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
That Jay guy up there might not be liked by y’all but dude can be hilarious and sensible at times
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
You are right, cant just get it off my mind you're from AkwaIbom. I can't wait for you to find a replacement

Augustap
Dasherz:

help you? .. I'm not where you are! !
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Dasherz(f): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
candlewax:
You are right, cant just get it off my mind you're from AkwaIbom. I can't wait for you to find a replacement

Augustap

and if there's no one to tag you with?
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
then i keep fantasizing about you

Augustap
Dasherz:

and if there's no one to tag you with?
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
candlewax:
I, Mr Candle went to see a girl, during pre intimacy i don't know where i flung my shirt, I'm suspecting it flew out the hotel window, now we are done and i can't find my f.uckin shirt. its serious and funny。

ever been in this situation?

Augustap
deadrat and co

why You De Call Me? Na Me Carry Your Shirt?
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Dasherz(f): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
candlewax:
then i keep fantasizing about you

Augustap
you're weird

hope you have gotten home
Re: I Can't Believe This, Ever Been In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 24, 2017
yeah

Augustap
Dasherz:

you're weird

hope you have gotten home

(1) (Reply)

‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP / Ladies And Their Reality - After Years Of Shakara / Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.