Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" (31606 Views)

Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police / Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by FreeSpirited: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
sucess001:

Apparently, it is unlikely ur mental state is healthy. I feel for u....
Just go and stop dragging me back to your lowlife thinking. U are insignificant in the scheme of things.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by jamesbridget13(f): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
ayxmania:
I know Kay Bello personally, we both finished from UI. He is fighting a right cause.
I just felt for him after reading through. God should help him win them. Imagine how they want to tarnish his future

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by pinoras24: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
So these people are infallible?

sucess001:

i graduated from ui law and the two people this guy mentioned are the finest human beings alive- akintayo and bamgbose.

akintayo is known and loved by everyone....

if this guy has issues with both of them....then he is a bad person.

no further discussion.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Babateemd: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
we dey your side. show dem hell...aluta continua
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by poksmahn(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
sucess001:

i graduated from ui law and the two people this guy mentioned are the finest human beings alive- akintayo and bamgbose.

no further discussion.
Not even the devil knows the heart of a man. how did u arrive at the conclusion that they are loved by everybody. your reasoning is flawed my friend
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kayode should stop smoking weed and realize his destiny is being used for football by his village people
how old are you?
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
jamesbridget13:
I just felt for him after reading through. God should help him win them. Imagine how they want to tarnish his future
I'm telling you. You need to get closer to him to know him well. He's someone who would fight injustice to the last. May God help him.

4 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
ayxmania:

Thanks a lot.
I called him, we spoke briefly before his phone went off. Been trying but not responding... I'll call him tomorrow. I want to meet with him to show solidarity...

Never Again shall we allow the establishment to frustrate the innocent

4 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by poksmahn(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gourdoinc:
everywhere the fool has been, everyone has mad it a point of duty to gang up on him. what is so special about u, are u the only student there? why the interest I'd not that something is wrong with this disturbed young man.

you wanna sue your fathers and teachers who are legal juggernauts to court ? who will represent you there? who taught the judge in that court? you sir are a nincompoop
you reek of cowardice and fear.. you spineless prick!! Sorry spineless cunt!!

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I called him, we spoke briefly before his phone went off. Been trying but not responding... I'll call him tomorrow. I want to meet with him to show solidarity...

Okay, thanks a lot, God bless you.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Uricas(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
sucess001:

no further discussion.
Did you offer logic as a course? If yes, you are a disgrace to your school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Uricas(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
ogawisdom:

U r jst a goat dt may never be called to the Nigerian Bar. Dull students are d first to protest abt everything in sch so dt sch will be closed down n save them misery of their horrible CGPA.

Anyway u may jst be another Dino melaye excelling with a 3rd class given ur troublesome pedigree
The way you think... It's amazingly senseless.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sigh! The issue of K Bello... Sigh!! The root of his problem is UI,, if u see any UI lecturer claiming pastor or Alfa.. Na lie,,s/he is just preaching Irony. Now that Adewole is a minister in ds zoo Republic..lobatan! I will admonish K Bello to go bk to Philippine, come bk 2019.. Uites loves you K Bello, we r proud of you.. Of the greatest UI!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
ayxmania:

Okay, thanks a lot, God bless you.
God bless you too...
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Gourdoinc(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
poksmahn:
you reek of cowardice and fear.. you spineless prick!! Sorry spineless cunt!!
who is this one telling us his father's name. small boy dey worry you. internet warrior , you can rant online to me because there is some miles between us. lest I will feed you your intestine. send me a pm if you dare.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by lagosrd: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
How then can we have a sane country where people who are suppose to know are the ones frustrating young ones. Guy they just want to frustrate you. Any body be it lawyer of legal educator planning your down fall, God will hit them below the belt very very soon.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by sainty2k3(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

My candid advice which I wish someone help me pass across to him is that he is fighting against principalities and powers, in have no doubt that he will come out victorious eventually (this might take years though) but he needs to re strategize and choose his battle, spend the mandatory period in law school avoiding all forms of trouble and provocations, the battle is sweeter once he has gotten what he wants and as an African proverb says and I paraphrased 'if you want to capture a monkey you might have to dramatize and pretend as if you are a fellow monkey'. There is a similar situation at hand where I work, peculiarity of some professions will make it difficult to fight some 'elders'. You need good strategy to fight them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by poksmahn(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gourdoinc:
who is this one telling us his father's name. small boy dey worry you. internet warrior , you can rant online to me because there is some miles between us. lest I will feed you your intestine. send me a pm if you dare.
Somebody is fighting for his right and you're here showcasing your outstanding ignorance... A ten year old girl has more testosterone in her left nipple than you'll ever have in your two testicles!
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Kay17: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
YesNoMaybe:
After reading through the whole rebuttal, one wonders; why can't the youth stage a revolution and end all these tyrannical exhibitions of injustice by the self acclaimed elders once and for all. This is how the militancy started. This is how IPOB started.....

Because the youth will follow our example when we become elders
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
A typical Nigerian scenario "if we can't bend him,we break him"!No wonder we're so under developed.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Lotorino: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kayode should stop smoking weed and realize his destiny is being used for football by his village people
u r just a fool
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by susolzik(m): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
One thing is certain, Kayode Bello won't keep quiet whenever injustice is being perpetrated.
You've always overcome whenever you confront constituted authorities and this too shall pass.
May fate smile on you, once again.
May history be kind with you Kayode Bello.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by collum(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
sincerely I took time to read ur writeup just to find justification on d issue that was said, that u heard with a female law colleague who went to d rest room and u politically took her seat..anyway I personally believe that the top echelons of the law school and UI are soing everything both demonically and physically just to frustrate dis kay bello..is obvious, if he was not a brain he would've not graduate from ui not to talk of going places academically. .I have one word of encouragement to you, PROVERB 26 vrs 27
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by ChiefOlabowla(m): 12:24am On Jul 28, 2017
...I drop back my pen in the racket of love.
Ditto
Long John Africa
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Sterope(f): 2:49am On Jul 28, 2017
And yousmiley

Bite meundecided
authority2006:

The only barstard I could see here is you.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Gourdoinc(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2017
poksmahn:
Somebody is fighting for his right and you're here showcasing your outstanding ignorance... A ten year old girl has more testosterone in her left nipple than you'll ever have in your two testicles!
vomiting like a spineless child. send the pm Mr man, Mr testosterone, anywhere any location. I want you to taste your shit. I will feed ur own intestines to you. it's a promise. imagine you unlearned fellow. what do you in your ignorance know about rights. because you manage buy data you feel you can come here and insult your generation. may it never be well with you. misfortune will be your middle name that everywhere you go, people will always identify you with death and stench of it. bastard son. you assume everyone would be a sissy man like you too scared to put his cash where his mouth is. send me the pm. let's talk like men, at least after that encounter you will know how much of a man you truly are.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by SycophanticGoat: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2017
It's quite clear that this guy is being victimized unnecessarily. I wouldn't be surprised if the NLS gets a Judas among his coursemates to testify lie against him in court.

I have written to Channels TV on Facebook; to feature the young man and a representative of the school on the Face Off show. I hope Channels will attend to my request.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Rexology: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Gourdoinc:
everywhere the fool has been, everyone has mad it a point of duty to gang up on him. what is so special about u, are u the only student there? why the interest I'd not that something is wrong with this disturbed young man.

you wanna sue your fathers and teachers who are legal juggernauts to court ? who will represent you there? who taught the judge in that court? you sir are a nincompoop
You are too myopic and lacking in knowledge and understanding.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Gourdoinc(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Rexology:

You are too myopic and lacking in knowledge and understanding.
says the immature dullard unacheiver? go crawl back into your poverty infested hole. imagine you who wallows in mediocrity having the effrontery to speak to your betters all because if cheap data.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by jamesbridget13(f): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
It's quite clear that this guy is being victimized unnecessarily. I wouldn't be surprised if the NLS gets a Judas among his coursemates to testify lie against him in court.

I have written to Channels TV on Facebook; to feature the young man and a representative of the school on the Face Off show. I hope Channels will attend to my request.
channels should please do. I don't like what is happening to d young guy. I don't know him but I so much put myself in his shoes. Forces just want to pull down his dreams. It won't work for them. All this explains why because of dragging sit, NLS expelled him. They took side a long time ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Respecter(f): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2017
While in law school he wrote a petition againt his two fellow graduants from U I that they did not qualified to be admitted to the Nigerian law school. Is he now working with dept of exams and records of their school? Seeking cheap popularity. Let him go to court.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by YesNoMaybe: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Kay17:

Because the youth will follow our example when we become elders

That's good then - if we lead them the wrong way, a revolution would appear very justifiable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unilag Purchases New Beds, Fumigates Hostels (photos) / Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman / Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.