Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" (31557 Views)

Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police / Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
toyeoye:
one question sir, why did they expel you? what did you do?

Did you read the rejoinder at all?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
ANNOY:
what a pathetic long and boring story. Abeg, na only me no read the post.

"If you want to hide anything from a black man,keep it in a book"

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by otokx(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
It is good to always hear both sides of the story.

It is also good to be educated, this response is robust and far better that what the law school wrote.

The Nigerian society a lot of times makes what should be a right of every man to look like a privilege.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
One day these tall trees will be cut down by the small axe.

A big shame to the oppressors and downpressors.

Kayus,you are fighter don't ever give up!
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
THIS LENGHTY EPISTLE AINT FOR THE SIMPLE-MINDED. BETTER LEARN THE HABIT OF READIN FOLKS.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Gourdoinc(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
everywhere the fool has been, everyone has mad it a point of duty to gang up on him. what is so special about u, are u the only student there? why the interest I'd not that something is wrong with this disturbed young man.

you wanna sue your fathers and teachers who are legal juggernauts to court ? who will represent you there? who taught the judge in that court? you sir are a nincompoop

7 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by ExInferis(m): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is a great deal of rambling, incoherent nonsense by a self-entitled hothead that's hard to follow.

Bottom line is, this deluded fool got ahead of himself with crazy ideas of his rights, which fueled his ego into picking fights with the authorities. Why else was he writing to the UN?

He sounds like a misguided activist taking it to The Man, as he thinks; one of those wackos having grudges with the establishment and thinking his fetid rage will bring the system to its knees.

Keep him miles away from law school. He best go back to the Philippines giving CPR to flood victims.

Useless hothead.

5 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by r2beez(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
ayxmania:
I know Kay Bello personally, we both finished from UI. He is fighting a right cause.

U can lie grin
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by FreeSpirited: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
ogawisdom:

U r jst a goat dt may never be called to the Nigerian Bar. Dull students are d first to protest abt everything in sch so dt sch will be closed down n save them misery of their horrible CGPA.

Anyway u may jst be another Dino melaye excelling with a 3rd class given ur troublesome pedigree
I think you are a big fool for calling him a dull student. You think dull students scale through law in Ui, U think dull student engages United nations and international human right agency, U think dull student represents Ui in conventions in Switzerland, U think dull unambitious student go for volunteering in the phillipines, you actually believe Kay bello is a dull student with HND in Masscomm, degree in Law, and MSC in Public admin(in view at the Phillipines) ...We know who is the dullard now. Ogafoolish will be a befitting moniker. Ode oshi.

14 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by ollyruffy: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
What kind of a country is this. A dream killer country. They just want to kill the future of this brilliant Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by solid3(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
toyeoye:

Did you read the post at all?
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by thunderbabs: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
I like this guy. I like his toughness against ''constituted authorities'' who seem to be using their office n positions to deal with him.

He will win at the end of the day. The dude knows his rights and the course he studied very well....na him be "D Law''

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by solid3(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
HajimeSaito:
At last reasons have been given by the “constituted authorities” for the plight of Mr. Kayode Bello.

I waited to hear the “usual” suspects which the “constituted authorities” usually trot out in cases like this to justify their high hhandeness, such as exam malpractice, criminal misconduct, cultism etc; but none of these were bandied, and with good reason. You see, if Mr Kayode Bello had been guilty of any of the aforementioned offences, his legal education would have been nipped in the bud, long before his right to it could become the subject of front page news and social media discourse, as it has now.

The message from the Nigerian legal education system couldn’t have been louder and clearer if the DG of the Nigerian Lawschool had shouted it from the rooftop with a megaphone:

Lawyers are to be turned out like cars on an assembly line. In other words, mass production. No distinguishing attributes, no diversity in temperament will be countenanced or tolerated. All are expected to be docile, meek and pro-establishment. If you’re a budding “activist”, learn how to curb your basic instincts, at least until after you’ve eaten the law dinner and received your professional certification.

One wonders how the likes of Gani Fawehinmi , Femi Falana and Olisa Agbakoba fared under such “lenient” strictures.

This guy has a strong case and has been able to trash all issues raised against him. The Nigerian Law School should reinstate him cos it may become glearing that the powers that be want to unjustly deny this young man his fundamental human right.

And remember, the public court of opinion and perception will not be unjust in its judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by tete7000(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
In as much as it can be said that people victim this guy, it must also be said the guy too loves trouble. Infact he attracts trouble everywhere he goes, from UI to law school to the place where he did internship. The demon that follows him around will destroy him except he engages in introspection and make amend where necessary. My people will say sometimes "a pe were ni broda, ko le je a r'ona koja"; its not all the time you should think you have a right to fight for, not the least when you are dealing with irrational people. Irrationality cannot cure irrationality. Law school too should please free the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
r2beez:

U can lie grin
Which one is U can lie there? The dude is just being victimised for being bold. Agreed, him get stronghead. I never agreed with him throughtout our undergraduate days but the truth is, he is someone who isn't afraid to say the truth.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by ogawisdom(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
FreeSpirited:

I think you are a big fool for calling him a dull student. You think dull students study law in Ui, U think dull students engages United nations and international human right agency, U think dull student represents Ui in conventions in Switzerland, U think dull unambitious student go for volunteering in the phillipines, you actually believe Kay bello is a dull student with HND in Masscomm, degree in Law, and MSC in Public admin(in view at Phillipines) ...We know who is the dullard now. Ode oshi.

Wetin be UI dt one na school, u r obviously a proper goat nt to kw dt dull students are everywhere. D Bello dude kws he is bound to fail d August 15 bar exam n he wants d law sch closed thro his protests. D foolish boy shld get a life already, he is too old for all these kids protests. His story is stale.

What's stops him from becoming a lawyer and fighting in the real world as a lawyer than turning into a professional student dt never graduates angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by yemmybx(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
KayBello is a Man! God will see you through. We are all in this kind of position in Nigeria today because we see corruption, victimization and oppression from the so called "leaders" as a normal thing but someday someone from somewhere will lead and others follow. KayBello God is with you!

Some persons can sacrifice their today and life for other person's tomorrow!

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Peterosky(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
You can never understand the plight of this guy resulting from the injustice he found himself at the moment except you have suffered injustice of any kind before. I once found myself in a terrible situation like this in my office where i was termed the worst. But i thank God today that i am vindicated and considered one of the best in the same office by the same people who were condeming me. People will always hate you when you know and protect your right. But one thing is sure,that God that saw me through in my turbulent time is still alive and will surely see this guy through in this his trying moment. Their fight against
you will only bring you to fame and and nothing less. It happened to me and today i am above alot of those who were against me. Just Invite God into the matter and you will go home victorious.

4 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by verygudbadguy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
sabine2017:
sorry mr. kay....u beta shw some level of maturity nd let d sleeping dog lies....wt ds ur long essay...it shows u hv no plan for ur future....se ila ma n ga ju onire lo ni.....
Nigerians are always quick to resign to fate. We are always looking for safe spots. If he doesn't have any plan for his future, then what is he doing in Philippines studying Public Administration in Masters level? Someone that has represented Nigeria on educational ground? That guy is a President/Governor/Senator in the making. He has the guts. He is knowledgeable and eloquent.

This here, is exactly why Baba Buhari is still ruling over us 30years after he first did. Youths are too sloppy to manage power. We only brag that we know things but we lack the necessary experience to manage power.

6 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by yemmybx(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
ogawisdom:

Wetin be UI dt one na school, u r obviously a proper goat nt to kw dt dull students are everywhere. D Bello dude kws he is bound to fail d August 15 bar exam n he wants d law sch closed thro his protests. D foolish boy shld get a life already, he is too old for all these kids protests. His story is stale.

What's stops him from becoming a lawyer and fight in the real world as a lawyer than turning into a professional student cultist angry angry angry
KayBello is more intelligent than you! It is better to be quiet than saying unreasonable things. UI is one of the best in the world!

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by GBASKY: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kayode should stop smoking weed and realize his destiny is being used for football by his village people

THAT SHOULD BE FOR YOUR DADDY B A S T A R D

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by FreeSpirited: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
ogawisdom:

Wetin be UI dt one na school, u r obviously a proper goat nt to kw dt dull students are everywhere. D Bello dude kws he is bound to fail d August 15 bar exam n he wants d law sch closed thro his protests. D foolish boy shld get a life already, he is too old for all these kids protests. His story is stale
Let say Ui is the worst school in Nigeria. But you are a hopeless and retarrded soul for giving this kind of idiotic reply. We are to blame the education that deformed your capacity for sensibility. He shd get a life? how is your life panning out?
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by yemmybx(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Nigerians are always quick to resign to fate. We are always looking for safe spots. If he doesn't have for his future, then what is he doing in Philippines studying Public Administration in Masters level? Someone that has represented Nigeria on educational ground? That guy is a president in the making. He has the guts. He is knowledgeable and eloquent.

This here, is exactly why Baba Buhari is still ruling over us 30years after he first did. Youths are too sloppy to manage power. We only brag that we know things but we lack the necessary experience to manage power.
God bless you, fellow comrade! You must be a Uite

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by sucess001(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Will you keep shut? That's what Zombies lawyers like you will say. How has your law degree helped you? Are you better and ,brighter and more prospective than Kay bello. With your Useless certificate what have u achieved. Shameless detractor

You re very silly for sending those words to me...the boy will pray to achieve what I have in d profession. U don't even know who u chatting with and here u re displaying ur immaturity..
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Jacobx007: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
When a single individual has problem with almost everybody and almost everywhere he finds himself, something is definately wrong with him. My belief tho, quote me and these village elders will be on your matter full time

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by AceRoyal: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
ogawisdom:

What's stops him from becoming a lawyer and fighting in the real world as a lawyer than turning into a professional student dt never graduates angry angry angry
its so sad that Ogawisdom lacks wisdom.tongue

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Pedagogue: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Having heard from the young man, I stand by my earlier comment, viz:

The craziest thing any student can do is to challenge University authorities-in this case, the Nigerian Law School. In fact, Cultists are better treated than student activists.

Although Bello does not cut a picture of a student union leader, he certainly appears like someone that has an unbridled penchant for upsetting the apple cart. However , I will not 'judge' him until I hear his own side of the story.

My wife is a lawyer & I sought her opinion before putting in this comment. Her first response was 'hmmm the boy must be a rabble-rouser if indeed he had problems in a less-activism Uni like UI & was rejected by his principal during externship'. She however added that the Law School is very unpalatable. And that students pay hundreds of thousands for facilities they don't enjoy, and that is why the competition for seats is fierce. Yet, no one must complain because anyone that is not fit & proper will be expelled.'

Given the information I have, I will refrain from 'judging' the young lad. I see him as a metaphor for fighting the injustice at the law school. Wherein lies the future of the Noble Profession if students cannot exercise their right to dissent. Why expel the poor boy for having a different opinion? All he simply did can be summarised as PROTESTS. He didn't beat up anyone. He didn't steal. So why expel him & start the chronicling of his 'offence' from his days in UI?

Expulsion from the Law School is like shattering one's dream. It should be reserved for the most egregious offence. In my view, this expulsion should not stand.

The boy should go to court. He will win.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by tete7000(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
sucess001:
how come everyone is 'ganging' up against this guy sef?

Because there is a demon following him he needs to exorcise himself from. He goes around fighting battles that will drain him. He needs to apply wisdom and learn to pick the battles he can win.

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by FreeSpirited: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
sucess001:

You re very silly for sending those words to me...the boy will pray to achieve what I have in d profession. U don't even know who u chatting with and here u re displaying ur immaturity..
Who the fvckk are you. Real successful people don't support oppression. Real successful people don't glory in the misfortune of others. You are a failure with whatever scale you used in measuring your poo-succes. Get lost zombie

4 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by GBASKY: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
NoToPile:
Now its getting interesting.

One thing I do know about Nigerian academicians is a lot of them never forgive or forget they would wait for you at one point or the other, they know each other in different unis and they will wait for you to get to them before they strike.

I am not saying he's right or wrong but that's what I have observed about our academicians.

COS THEY ARE BASTARD CULTIST AND CORRUPT ASHOLES UI IS BULL SHIT

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Yusuf54: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
toyeoye:
...I have two questions to ask You, 1.What Class are U? 2.How are U passing ur Exams?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
u never tell us why u wanted to kill a colleague with iron rod ... this guy is a confirmed clown, u are merely a lawyer student and be messing round like this, I wonder what u will do if u finally graduate from law sch, keep wasting time ... I even regret why I have to read this shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos School Where Pupils Share Classroom With Animals / 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher / Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.