Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" (31556 Views)

Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police / Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Meritocracy: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Learn how to respect authority and have your way. Are you the only one, I pity the parents struggling hard to pay your fees. Bi owo omode ko ba te eeku Ida, ko n beere iku to pa baba re. Are you not Yoruba.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by harriet412(f): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
I actually wanted him to clarify on the issue he had with his female colleague but seems like he dodged the part, I mean he didn't really go deep in I.. Of course NLS cannot just make up a story that there wasn't.. The said female colleague was not given a say in the matter...

With that said, I hope he's fighting for a just cause.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by kullozone(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
And u expect us to read all these?.....join d daily hardship wey we dey face?.....bros u r not serious.

Anybody force to read am Abi you jus dey look for likes ni, because I nor see where the guy tag or mention your name for em story.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by aputel: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Watch this guy very well, he is on his way to destruction. What is his problem, instead of quietly getting what you want and hide your head somewhere he is busy fighting those who are bathing with human blood. Na only you get mouth ? Ask other lawyers why they are not practicing but choose to be selling bread and furnitures . The guy is marked already . Too lousy .
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by harriet412(f): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
ogawisdom:

U r jst a goat dt may never be called to the Nigerian Bar. Dull students are d first to protest abt everything in sch so dt sch will be closed down n save them misery of their horrible CGPA.

Anyway u may jst be another Dino melaye excelling with a 3rd class given ur troublesome pedigree

Didn't u read the part where he said he was not one of the people that protested or ur brain is paining you undecided ..

Just becos one is an activist doesn't mean he's dull..

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by trilobite: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
this young man is not serious at all!!

His write-up is about his university, when the current issue is about his law school studies.

You were issued query, you were invited to defend yourself, why didn't you show up?

He is a fake Mandela. All freedom fighters follow due process, which is why both friend and foe respect them.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by verygudbadguy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
yemmybx:
God bless you, fellow comrade! You must be a Uite
Not at all but I appreciate the Comrade's courage. He stood for what he believed in. He is going to laugh last.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by PaulCyrus01: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
sorry bro...works of the cabals.....
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by francisbiz: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fit2Rule:
Anyone who read that lot should summarize please. I have phobia for long passages.
You are an INCURABLE -DOCILE-IMBE'CILE!

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Razzajebota: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
I only got to read 3 paragraphs. It all still points to the fact that this dude is a troublesome fellow. Please calm down and enjoy a peaceful life. Just learn to choose your battles and save yourself some troubles. I hope you get to change before getting married and having a family because this will be too unhealthy.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by jonnytad(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Its indeed sad.... I went to mapoly wt this guy and we got admission to U.I together, He is someone that will never dance to the tune of corrupt practices in these institutions, maybe that's the case against Him. All He need now is for people to be his voice and i'll proudly volunteer myself.

5 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by olu101017: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
They are making this guy to be more popular and famous. Whenever he is through with his law school, I will surely retain his professional services.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by leo888: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
The whole story is so pathetic, Nigeria law should not have allowed their self into this mess,assuming Bello was guilty he would not have graduated from ui in the first place,how on Earth that happen without them issue their wisdom to manage the issue. Bello don't relent your effort in this fight.
i will send the copy of your write up to Senator DINO MELAYE to fight for you in the red chamber.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by francisbiz: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kayode should stop smoking weed and realize his destiny is being used for football by his village people
You just want to bring your disease into this interesting thread.
That why you tagged ...
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Otilo12: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
hardeycute:

https://mobile./204218416273708?view=permalink&id=1793253020703565&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb&_ft_=qid.6447472084474629565%3Amf_story_key.1793253020703565%3Atop_level_post_id.1793253020703565%3Atl_objid.1793253020703565&__tn__=%2AW-R
Pls, forward your case to House of Representatives
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by jonnytad(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
trilobite:

His write-up is about his university, when the current issue is about his law school studies.

You were issued query, you were invited to defend yourself, why didn't you show up?

He is a fake Mandela. All freedom fighters follow due process, which is why both friend and foe respect them.

I really think people like you need to go back to learning how to follow stories. .... You just jump in and started lashing the poor boy. Without knowing the Genesis of the whole story.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by dabossman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
It's time to add this to your wardrobe Kayode Bello.

While I appreciate the young man's fight for what he considers are his rights, I don't think he has been strategic in his approach. The whole "reserved seat" incident that led to this recent confrontation was a battle he could have avoided. Sometimes, you choose to lose a small battle to win a bigger war. Nothing would have been better than getting called to the bar and then becoming a thorn in the flesh of the oppressive authorities, especially after all he had been through in uni. Sometimes, you need to stoop to conquer. Like the kung fu movies of old, sometimes you have to go back after a defeat and train in solitude before returning to defeat your adversary. Every battle isn't fought by full frontal attack. Well, i wish him all the best in his case.

As an aside, undergraduate activists of today need to develop new strategies to confront injustice by the authorities. They still approach "aluta" in the same way their father's did in the days of Ali Must Go. All this "greatest gbogbo, greatest gba gba" approach is old. A sit at home strike can sometimes be more effective than a million man march. Just ask Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by babajero(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
ANNOY:
U must be a big fool. U don't know me and so u can't decide am lazy.
big fool? But am not the one that couldn't read a write up, that is not even up to 5minutes. Believe me you are lazy.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by greggng: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
I feel like crying after reading this write up. When I read what the law school said about him earlier I was thinking he is just one riff raff. This guy has been punished beyond comprehension. I totally believe this guy. This wicked gang up will fail. God will disgrace your enemies. You re destined to make it no one will uproot you. The world is waiting to see the next senior advocate of Nigeria. Your effort won't be in vain. Nigeria is a country were a goood man suffers while a bad man enjoys

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
ayxmania:
I know Kay Bello personally, we both finished from UI. He is fighting a right cause.
Pls can you assist me on ways to contact him? I will appreciate

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by authority2006(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Alexk2:
You stroy isn't complete. It is as if you are trying to tell the truth by half. NLS said the reason for dispensing with you was that of the unnecesarry altercation with a female colleague which they tried resolving amicably but you keep misbehaving. This is the part i expect you to clarify. Your pre and post NLS saga should be a story for another day.
Just listen to yourself. How could they claim that they expelled him as a result altercation over seat Reservation? Did he beat the lady or insult any lecturer? In fact, you need to go and read the REASONS given by them.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Pls can you assist me on ways to contact him? I will appreciate
finestkay2003@yahoo.com
Kayode Bello on Facebook (he's on his profile picture with another man, both on suit).
Thanks a lot.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Larasisi(f): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mark my word this young man is destined for greatness Unconquerable spirit. ..Advancing himself in the face of obvious obstacles. The Lord will vindicate you if all you claimed are truthful.

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by authority2006(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
trilobite:

It is a shame I have to tell you that the school based most of their reasons for expelling on what happened in the UI. This your comment means that you didn't read their earlier side of the story at all.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
ayxmania:

finestkay2003@yahoo.com
Kayode Bello on Facebook (he's on his profile picture with another man, both on suit).
Thanks a lot.
Thank you so much. I'll reach him... Youths of APDA will stand by him in this fight

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by authority2006(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sterope:
Omo ale!
The only barstard I could see here is you.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Philinho(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
This guy is a brilliant guy but some forces want to cage his stars.....He must be helped out by d authority that be
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you so much. I'll reach him... Youths of APDA will stand by him in this fight

Thanks a lot.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
trilobite:

Bros, the whole thing started in 2008. That particular protest, Kay Bello was not there at all. The protest was led by Plato and Timi Olagunju. The ogas at the top are just being uneasy because of his relentless spirit. How come UI didn't expel him? They obviously didn't have any reason to do so. Although he could be radical in reasoning, he would never be violent physically. The Law School authorities have failed abeg.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by nairanaira12: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sterope:
Omo ale!

Sé ìwo l'o bi fún àlè ni? undecided

Why exactly did you call him Omo àlè? undecided
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by sucess001(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
FreeSpirited:

Who the Bleep are you. Real successful people don't support oppression. Real successful people don't glory in the misfortune of others. You are a failure with whatever scale you used in measuring your poo-succes. Get lost zombie

Apparently, it is unlikely ur mental state is healthy. I feel for u....
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by ioreth69(f): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Too long ,the story plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos School Where Pupils Share Classroom With Animals / 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher / Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.