Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" (31574 Views)

Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police / Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Oduok(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2017
I wonder where this young man will go in life with this kind of attitude - arrogance. Were you the only student in University of Ibadan? Were you the only one externing at that law firm? Were you the only student in Nigerian law school? How come you have been a target of victimization since 2008? You better change. You are calling for public sympathy now. No one that read this write-up can engage you in his organization in the future. What an attitude!
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by sucess001(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Uricas:

Did you offer logic as a course? If yes, you are a disgrace to your school.

i actually did. philosophy 101- logic and critical thinking.

so i realise you lack logical reasoning.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by sucess001(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2017
poksmahn:
Not even the devil knows the heart of a man. how did u arrive at the conclusion that they are loved by everybody. your reasoning is flawed my friend

if u spend six years in a closed faculty....and you cant know someone's character...then u have no brains...

i knw these people... better you do your research
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by sucess001(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Just go and stop dragging me back to your lowlife thinking. U are insignificant in the scheme of things.

#brainless
kids of this days dont just have sense...

i fear for our future.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2017
I'm rather disappointed...

I clicked through with excitement to read what this guy has to say.

Unfortunately, he's not articulate.

Perhaps he's being victimized, but I'll never know.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by FreeSpirited: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2017
sucess001:

#brainless
kids of this days dont just have sense...

i fear for our future.
Go back and re-read all your cuntish replies and fear for your own future. Ode.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by OYAY(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2017
The authority should know this guy is not somebody they can be cowed hence they should just pardon his nuances and allow him to conclude his program in peace. Moreover the law school knew his antecedent not to submit to intimidation otherwise he will continue to do what the Yoruba called 'ko won sita'( unnecessary exposure). But for somebody that has represented his alma mater and country outside the shores of Nigeria, methinks he should be celebrated not victimized nah!!!

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by DickyDicky: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2017
This guy really know his right, I support him to go ahead with the good fight. The Nigeria law school and Council of legal education has been exposed of their corrupt dealing. Thump guy, God is your strength!

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by otokx(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Oduok:
I wonder where this young man will go in life with this kind of attitude - arrogance. Were you the only student in University of Ibadan? Were you the only one externing at that law firm? Were you the only student in Nigerian law school? How come you have been a target of victimization since 2008? You better change. You are calling for public sympathy now. No one that read this write-up can engage you in his organization in the future. What an attitude!

Most Nigerians are subjected to many forms of victimization and extortion from an early age which has become like the normal culture.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Henrypraise: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2017
there ar different ways to subdue a man, d powers trying to zombify dis man can simply just give him a bargain, we give u wat u want n u keep shut n go bak to to ur Philippine...

educations is suppose to liberate d mind n not to cage d mind...

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2017
I hate to sound judgemental, but I think Kayode needs to do some soul-searching. He had issues with UI and now Law School. Na only you waka come?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by sucess001(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Go back and re-read all your cuntish replies and fear for your own future. Ode.

should the mods not be banning this guy?

lalasticlala
seun
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by poksmahn(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Gourdoinc:
vomiting like a spineless child. send the pm Mr man, Mr testosterone, anywhere any location. I want you to taste your shit. I will feed ur own intestines to you. it's a promise. imagine you unlearned fellow. what do you in your ignorance know about rights. because you manage buy data you feel you can come here and insult your generation. may it never be well with you. misfortune will be your middle name that everywhere you go, people will always identify you with death and stench of it. bastard son. you assume everyone would be a sissy man like you too scared to put his cash where his mouth is. send me the pm. let's talk like men, at least after that encounter you will know how much of a man you truly are.
howling like a rabid infested dog that you are.. May misfortune be your first name and people will always identify you with rot and decay.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by poksmahn(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2017
sucess001:

if u spend six years in a closed faculty....and you cant know someone's character...then u have no brains...

i knw these people... better you do your research

Bruh.... Aristotle and all the masters of logic are writhing in their graves
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Gourdoinc(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2017
poksmahn:
howling like a rabid infested dog that you are.. May misfortune be your first name and people will always identify you with rot and decay.
dead body. decayed corpse. if you aren't an orphan yet you will be before the year ends. while your fathers name will be scattered like the wind and forgotten in the doldrums of bad history. I will remember you anyway because you won't ever forget this day when I prophesied to you. even your children will be cursed amongst men with penury their constant shadow. I pity you. you better drink sniper and end it all. a word is enough for the wise. since you didn't have the guts to send the pm. then I suggest you
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by DemonMonkey7(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2017
goodness gracious me... who read all this journal?
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by odukoko(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rubbish story,just parabolating upandown!. Can bet this guy na trouble maker!
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by poksmahn(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Gourdoinc:
dead body. decayed corpse. if you aren't an orphan yet you will be before the year ends. while your fathers name will be scattered like the wind and forgotten in the doldrums of bad history. I will remember you anyway because you won't ever forget this day when I prophesied to you. even your children will be cursed amongst men with penury their constant shadow. I pity you. you better drink sniper and end it all. a word is enough for the wise. since you didn't have the guts to send the pm. then I suggest you
Everything you have said will happen to only you in one hundred fold.. bitter human!!!
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Gourdoinc(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
poksmahn:
Everything you have said will happen to only you in one hundred fold.. bitter human!!!
we shall see. after me, you will never use those poverty wretched hands to insult your elders online anymore.
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by trilobite: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
ayxmania:

Bros, the whole thing started in 2008. That particular protest, Kay Bello was not there at all. The protest was led by Plato and Timi Olagunju. The ogas at the top are just being uneasy because of his relentless spirit. How come UI didn't expel him? They obviously didn't have any reason to do so. Although he could be radical in reasoning, he would never be violent physically. The Law School authorities have failed abeg.

"uneasy because of relentless spirit". hmm...

This case is based on one word " reputation".

put yourself in the shoes of the ogas in the law school:

you have been informed by your fellow colleagues that one of your new students has a bad reputation. This by fellow colleagues that you know and respect!!!

When said student now goes ahead to prove this statement via senseless acts of insubordination in your school, what will you do?

The young man was not wise. UI was his past, he should have worked on erasing whatever bad name he had by earning the respect of his colleagues and superiors in the law school.

A true freedom fighter is respect by the people he fights for and those he fights against.

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Blaqsmith(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Pls can you assist me on ways to contact him? I will appreciate
0811 548 0501

That's the number from his facebook profile
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Blaqsmith:

0811 548 0501

That's the number from his facebook profile
We have spoken and we'll find time to meet
Re: Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" by Genesils(m): 1:56am On Sep 23, 2017
I love this man!

Nigeria needs more like you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher / FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room / Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.