Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Can I Approach This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Approach This Guy (3559 Views)

Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Approach This Guy by DivineR: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
How can i approach this guy?

there is this guy in my church, i really admire him, he has some of the major qualities i needed in a man, he is gentle, handsome, focused, God fearing etc

i really dont know how to approach him, i ve gotten his number, ve already sent him a text message of good wishes, after that he called and demanded to know my name i told him i remain anonimous, i ve nt made my intention known to him, thou he doesnt know am the one.

i keep thinking of this guy.

please advice
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by oYaTo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2010
So it was you?  shocked  Why did you keep me in the dark?  grin

Ok, ok. .I don't think there's a simpler way of going about it. .just let him know how you feel. .but be careful you don't get involved sexually until you're absolutely sure how he feels about you in return.

Guys tend to take advantage of this kind of situation.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2010
Divine R.:

How can i approach this guy?

there is this guy in my church, i really admire him, he has some of the major qualities i needed in a man, he is gentle, handsome, focused, God fearing etc

i really dont know how to approach him, i ve gotten his number, ve already sent him a text message of good wishes, after that he called and demanded to know my name i told him i remain anonimous, i ve nt made my intention known to him, thou he doesnt know am the one.

i keep thinking of this guy.

please advice

Hi Nonye,

So you think I don't know you just because you told me you want you remain anonymous to me? So here you are just because of my case?.

It's not hard has you took it, but appreciated.

Anyway, talk to you on phone.

See ya.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by tunnytox(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
I'm sure you are not the only beautiful lady in your church who is noticing this same man. The problem wt most ladies is that whenever they want men with every qualities you can think of they end up being exploited. My advise is thread softly communicate with this guy only by signs that will make him realise your intentions if this fails to work i'm afraid girlfriend you have to look elsewhere
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by ayettymama(f): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
just approach him and talk to him its not difficult

you dont need to tell him u like him at once

just have a decent convo with the guy

once ur talkin on a regular basis he might get to like u, or realise that u like himand reciprocate
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Ben13: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
Buy him a singlet. cheesy
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by DivineR: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
Actually I can’t believe am doing this, this is my first time of trying this. Am not comfortable with it .
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2010
The text message is a good start.
Ben-10:

Buy him a singlet. cheesy
lol and boxers too. That will win him over any day. grin
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
Divine R.:

Actually I can’t believe am doing this, this is my first time of trying this. Am not comfortable with it .

No problem, It's okay.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by KennyG6(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2010
poster go and pray and let the good Lord guide you,
Its funny how women resort to church guys when they want to settle down, but when they are in uni or still enjoying life these so called church guys are a no-no for them,
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by oYaTo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2010
Divine R.:

Hey sis. .is your name Nonye?  lipsrsealed

@sofeco  Call the babe up and talk 2 each other. .and post the details of ur convo here. . cheesy
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by 79733139(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
Invite him to an occasion, party, church event or whatever social function you can think of. And then if he comes, have small chit chat with him. If he likes you he will take over from there and start calling you,
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
Kenny_G:

poster go and pray and let the good Lord guide you,
Its funny how women resort to church guys when they want to settle down, but when they are in uni or still enjoying life these so called church guys are a no-no for them,

Reasonable post.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by iz2much: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
abi na me the poster dey refer to, cuz 1 babe been dey wish me good, grin grin
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by kpolli(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
he has a gf
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by ravenzord(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
oYaTo:

Ok, ok. .I don't think there's a simpler way of going about it. .just let him know how you feel. .but be careful you don't get involved sexually until you're absolutely sure how he feels about you in return.

Word!
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Rooneyboy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
There's no big deal in this. I dont believe there's any guy that will be hostile towards a girl that walks up to him. Make sure u sit close to the guy when next u go to church,if ur a catholic thats a + (when its time for peace of the Lord) give him a very inviting shake and top it up with a good smile.After which u start a little conversation. Repeat this for the next three weeks(sundays) or so, then u could go further by inviting him to where ever,a place u ll have him all to yourself, say the cinema,wedding,birthday party etc. Make sure u use this avenue to show him some RED LIGHT.At this juncture u leave the ball in his court .If he likes u he ll surely get back to u. But please :DONT THROW URSELF AT HIM SO THAT HE DOESNT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF U. Good luck.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by noblegas2(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2010
oYaTo:

Exactly what was on my mind!!
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
Im so glad the men are being mature about this, its usually lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed when threads like this are created. Girl you've gotten enough advice in here.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Udiculus(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hey guys,u have all spoken well.It is rather unfortunate nd sad 4 u 2 feel dis way about a guy u dont even know just because he has ur so called desired xtics.Listen nd listen good,dis guy u are thinking of does not even know u exist or notice u,all am saying is 4 u 2 be sagacious about dis issue so u dont get hurt.In situation like dis,the guy alws turns out 2 hurt the person.My candid advice,lay low n show no interest until he make d move cos dat he does not think u are cheap.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by DivineR: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
remember u can meet some one you admire anyway as i met him in the church.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
Be honest. There is nothing like keeping things to yourself that puts baggage on your shoulders. just tell him the truth
and give him the option of accepting you.you can not keep been anonymous. Men are simple, if he likes you he will tell you so.
if he wants you he will tell you so. If he loves you he will tell you so. Whatever you do don't get upset if he doesn't return your feelings
and don't expect him to feel the same just because you love him. Good luck.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by DivineR: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
sofeco:

Hi Nonye,

So you think I don't know you just because you told me you want you remain anonymous to me? So here you are just because of my case?.

It's not hard has you took it, but appreciated.

Anyway, talk to you on phone.

See ya.
SOFECO how did u arrive at this name, i need some conviction from you
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by oYaTo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
rokiatu:

Men are simple, if he likes you he will tell you so.

And if he doesn't like her, he probably won't tell her. . cool
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
oYaTo:

And if he doesn't like her, he probably won't tell her. . cool
how do you mean?
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
rokiatu:

how do you mean?
He will go through the motions just to get some free kitty cat and then sprint off wink
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

He will go through the motions just to get some free kitty cat and then sprint off wink
she will know whether he mean business or not, it her choice to stay or leave.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by H2O2: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
Lol now you know what it feels like in a man's world.

You haven't got the balls.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by yeswecan(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
H2O2:

LOL

@poster . .

There is not need to use signs, just be direct with him.
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Officerricky(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
@rokiatu, Did u just say men are simple? Lol, that's the funniest statement of the century!
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
H2O2:

Well men have been doing it for ages, I guess its the same way most men are still coming to terms with the working independent woman wink
Re: How Can I Approach This Guy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2010
rokiatu:

she will know whether he mean business or not, it her choice to stay or leave.
Still we have some good deceivers out there smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? / Ladies Beer Palour / Man Says His Manhood Mistakenly Entered A Teenager (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.