Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently (38301 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by bravehost4u(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
We both left home at 18.
You cleared JAMB
I got recommended.
You got UNILAG,
I got NDA.
You pursued your degree,
I had the toughest training.
Your day started at 7 and ended at 5,
Mine started at 4 till 9 and
Some nights also included.
You had your convocation ceremony,
I had my POP.
Best company took you and
Best package was awarded,
I was ordered to join my platoon
With 2 stars piped on my shoulders.
You got a job,
I got a way of life.
Every eve you got to see your family,
I just wished i got to see my parents soon.
You celebrated festivals with lights and music,
I celebrated with my comrade in bunkers.
We both married,
Your wife got to see you everyday,
My wife just wished i was alive.
You were sent to business trips,
I was sent on line of control.
We both returned,
Both wives couldn't control their tears, but
You wiped her but,
I couldn't.
You hugged her but,
I couldn't.
Because I was lying in the coffin,
With medals on my chest and,
Coffin wrapped with tricolour.
My way of life ended,
Yours continued.
We both left home at 18.

I dedicate this to every soldier out there, we don't understand what you do and the sacrifices you make, but know that we are eternally grateful!
Please share let them know we care!!!!We're proud of u guys!!!

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by ajepako(f): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
These are really young men for goodness sake??

Why are these agile and virile young men daily sacrificed to an unnecessary war??

Will this Boko Haram menace rage on if the sons of Atiku, Saraki, Babangida, Ngige, Jonathan, Abacha' Tinubu, Ameachi, Diezani , Fayose, Kwakwanso, Sanusi, and other sponsors are to be forcefully conscripted to fight and endure the fierce battle field?

When will this bloodletting of the innocent stop?

This is really sickening!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Neminc:
RIP gallant soldier. But someone like me can't die for Nigeria. Who will take over my numerous responsibilities? Like Praying daily for Buhari's recovery,
Teaching Sen. Adeleke his dance moves, supplying hushpuppi his Gucci, looking for a wife for Don Jazzy and most importantly making sure Davido's banana or Tekno's cassava doesn't fall on any of our nairaland babes. In short, I can not come and go and die for anybody

Whether you like it or not something will kill you. Death can also meet you anywhere. People pay the sacrifice for the small peace you are enjoying in Nigeria now. Show appreciation by respecting those who died for our peace

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by misspineapple(f): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rip
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Kenturkey048(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
so dis dude died for a country called Nigeria ?? RIP brother.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by NazNation: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-jXcaJKQsXU0/WXoZpS_LrwI/AAAAAAAABpE/FecSYXOosTYt80kxfbVeIoMH3HSMQdMDwCLcBGAs/s1600/_20170727_174735.jpg[/img]

Facebook user mary posted touching photos of Nigeria Soldier killed yesterday
She wrote: This is Onah John Ali.
He was a BRAVE Soldier.
Onah died trying to save the Nation.
Onah was a Hero. But now Onah is gone.
Onah can't ride on big tanks anymore.
Onah won't chat with me anymore.
I can't believe you are gone. Onah y too soon. We chat on facebook just of recent.
R. I. P dear. R. I. P to all the fallen heroes.
Till we meet to path no more. Rest on dear

Source
http://www.lasticblog.com/2017/07/photo-of-nigeria-soldier-onah-john-ali.html

the stupid army generals are the cos of the death of these soldiers... Dey prolong the war to get defense budget which they then share... till we storm abuja nd kill all these politicians and people in power, things will only get worse... don't be surprised that even shekau is in one mansion in abuja
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

You are on your own ooo
October 1st is by the corner; better go back home.

I dey Treasure here na Nwanne, Abi you dey cut me Fs every moon if I show that side? grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by HeGeMon(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Like your mother, Oct 1 is coming..
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Onah was probably distracted from chatting on Facebook with that girl, lowered his guard and became an easy target for the Boko Haram terrorists..

Nigerian Army should stop their personnel from chatting while on duty

Onah was brave; but what's the essence of his bravery when he is dead?
So sad!

Another lubber marooned.
#SelfieSoldier.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nigeriadondie: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Everyday our soldiers are dying like fowl despite the peanut they receive monthly called salary y some politicians are getting rich every day.I sorry for Nigeria
Honestly I expect the soldiers to go to National Assembly complex and all d govt houses across this doomed nation those there are d real Haram. It is their misrule that created this monster of terrorism.
So to eliminate the root of d get those looters neutralized first.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Ugosample(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed embarassed

Taaar! Shut up there!

Hero this hero that.

That was what he signed for and that was what the government was paying him for with people's tax money.

I bet he wouldnt join the army if there is no salary in it. He is there for the salary..

We are all heroes in our different places of work.

Small pay=small hero
Big pay = big hero.

And this guy is a coward for dying now. A coward dies many times before his death.

Shut the Bleep up fool
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by davillian(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
It's really annoying to see our soldiers are being killed by our own citizens.

I blive this BH issue would have been sorted out,if the founder of BH was not executed by the police.
He would have mentioned names of people sponsoring them.

RIP John
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Laple0541(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
so sad
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by localmovers500(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
rip to onoh,sleep in d blossom of d lord...

contact us for the packing of your household belongings in a professional way to prevent thefts and damages that occur during the process of relocating....call on +2349086188728 or whatapp on +2349086188728
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
qimo:

May you be killed by stray bullets

K
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by deebsman1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Onah was probably distracted from chatting on Facebook with that girl, lowered his guard and became an easy target for the Boko Haram terrorists..

Nigerian Army should stop their personnel from chatting while on duty

Onah was brave; but what's the essence of his bravery when he is dead?
So sad!

Another lubber marooned.
#SelfieSoldier.

Idiot
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Lokoyen(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
omoadeleye:

Then all soldiers should resign from their job, and lets every citizen fight for themselves maybe then you will be looking for someone to take care of your family then..

U get time dey reply DAT mumuu so soldiers can't socialize again after putting den tru DAT worse living condition.

I just detest DAT guy with all his comments
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Habeyy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
It is killing having to write RIP every night in the memory of one soldier or another

Our defence chief are not doing enough
Stop leading our men into direct death
Where are those modern military kits, mine sweepers and armour.
See a man like me,maybe we are even age mate cry
No amount of prayer can Save the dead
God be with your
family
GOD PLEASE RAIN YOU ANGER AND WRATH ON BOKO HARAM AND THEIR SPONSORS
ON BEHALF OF EVERY MEANINGFUL NLANDERS I DONATE PSALM 109 TO BOKO ..Sleep on soldier boy cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by jurgyvideos: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by technicallyrich(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Only a fool will die for nigeria.
I cannot die for a fruad like nigeria.
If he is a northerner he should go to hell.good for him.
If he is from oduduwa I spite on his corpse.
If he is a biafra,ss and se,i will say rest in peace even though you made a mistake by joining the zoo army.
Nobody should mention me please,too busy to reply
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
RIP Young hero.

Shall Never Be In Vain

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Litmus: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Without foreign support, Bokoharam would be history. Boko are probably aided and abetted by the same powers feigning support for Nigeria- playing the double agents game. Nigeria should watch out for the Famine deliberately being engineered by creating fear and insecurities among farming communities in the rural areas, utilising terrorists in the guise of Fulani herders in addition to the ongoing tying down of the security services with suicide bombings and ambushes.

RIP
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
If he is a biafra,ss and se,i will say rest in peace even though you made a mistake by joining the zoo army.

You are too insensitive. You will not know the amount of lives this young man have saved and let them see tomorrow. Do you know how many kids lost their lives in Buni Yadi? Beheaded and some burnt alive. It is young heroes like these who put their lives on the front line to keep others alive.

Do you know how many soldiers are working in camps and feeding starving children? All you think about is ranting and abusing a hero.

He was human and achieved a lot. Your tribal hate is nothing but pure evil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
It is well wit ur soul. Check this https://freebitco.in/?r=5983007 and thank me
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Lokoyen(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
deebsman1:

Idiot

He is truly an Iidiot.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Liability(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Neminc:
RIP gallant soldier. But someone like me can't die for Nigeria. Who will take over my numerous responsibilities? Like Praying daily for Buhari's recovery,
Teaching Sen. Adeleke his dance moves, supplying hushpuppi his Gucci, looking for a wife for Don Jazzy and most importantly making sure Davido's banana or Tekno's cassava doesn't fall on any of our nairaland babes. In short, I can not come and go and die for anybody
bascard! Hahaha. I will help u pray for buhari

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed embarassed

Taaar! Shut up there!

Hero this hero that.

That was what he signed for and that was what the government was paying him for with people's tax money.

I bet he wouldnt join the army if there is no salary in it. He is there for the salary..

Small pay=small hero
Big pay = big hero.

And this guy is a coward for dying now. A coward dies many times before his death.

Shut up mor0n, no amount of money is worth a man's live, whether he is paid salary or not. It is easy for you to yap this inane thrash because you sit in a comfortable chair in an air-conditioned office, leave work 5pm to spend the rest of the day with your family and sleep well at night.
How would you appreciate what these men of honor go through to ensure you and I are safe.
If your silly ass is dropped in a war zone you won't even last 10 minutes.
You want to compare your 9-5pm job with dying at the battlefront to keep ediots like you safe?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by oluwasheun94(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed embarassed

Taaar! Shut up there!

Hero this hero that.

Small pay=small hero
Big pay = big hero.

U ARE SOUNDING EXTREMELY STUPID AND/OR SENSELESS IN YOUR BID TO BE CONTROVERSIAL.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Okies27(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-jXcaJKQsXU0/WXoZpS_LrwI/AAAAAAAABpE/FecSYXOosTYt80kxfbVeIoMH3HSMQdMDwCLcBGAs/s1600/_20170727_174735.jpg[/img]

Facebook user mary posted touching photos of Nigeria Soldier killed yesterday
She wrote: This is Onah John Ali.
He was a BRAVE Soldier.
Onah died trying to save the Nation.
Onah was a Hero. But now Onah is gone.
Onah can't ride on big tanks anymore.
Onah won't chat with me anymore.
I can't believe you are gone. Onah y too soon. We chat on facebook just of recent.
R. I. P dear. R. I. P to all the fallen heroes.
Till we meet to path no more. Rest on dear

Source
http://www.lasticblog.com/2017/07/photo-of-nigeria-soldier-onah-john-ali.html

The gate of Valhalla welcomes you. R. I. P
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by YaksonFCA(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
RIP.Gallant soldier

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Shall Never Be In Vain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu / EFCC Arrests Hafsat Ganduje, Wife Of The Governor Of Kano / Troops Kill Several Terrorists Around Lake Chad, Recover Weapons (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.