Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently (38298 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by technicallyrich(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

You are too insensitive. You will not know the amount of lives this young man have saved and let them see tomorrow. Do you know how many kids lost their lives in Buni Yadi? Beheaded and some burnt alive. It is young heroes like these who put their lives on the front line to keep others alive.

Do you know how many soldiers are working in camps and feeding starving children? All you think about is ranting and abusing a hero.

He was human and achieved a lot. Your tribal hate is nothing but pure evil.
Have you heard that they have voted against restructuring.to keep marginalizing se and ss expecially.what's your take on that Mr know it all.
They hated my people first,now I declare hatred and war on them like my hero ojukwu
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Sarah20A(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rip
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by larryhills: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
I can't com n die 4 Nigeria.. tufiakwa!.... I wonder what he will tell hz Chi in d beyond world... anyway, dz z a lesson to all doz going 4 recruit.. irepbloodycivilians042

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

Have you heard that they have voted against restructuring.to keep marginalizing se and ss expecially.what's your take on that Mr know it all.
They hated my people first,now I declare hatred and war on them like my hero ojukwu

Stop tribal hate. Even the Ojukwu you are shouting upandan contested election under Nigeria. We are talking of the demise of a hero and you are here advertising how backwards you are when it concerns humanity. The World is now a global village to hate over trivial issues like ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by nopains: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
kanu the brave leader of Biafra chased off zoo army from Biafra territory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9gqPyOmMOk
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Raphtop(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
R.I.P. boss, may ur soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by texazzpete(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

And how did the last war he declared end up for your people?

Countless souls lost. Families forever broken. Children permanently stunted by malnutrition. And of course, generations taught to hate.

Tread softly.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by technicallyrich(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Stop tribal hate. Even the Ojukwu you are shouting upandan contested election under Nigeria. We are talking of the demise of a hero and you are here advertising how backwards you are when it concerns humanity. The World is now a global village to hate over trivial issues like ethnicity.
Damn the world, did you realise I lost my uncles in that war and that war changed my family history untill date.
I am talking about marginalization,i am no coward.is either nigeria restructure,we get biafra or another civill war,were they kill us or will kill them.
By the way you sound like a yoruba person,because they are the only ones that are born cowards and die cowards
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by tukdi: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
May God save us all working here in Maiduguri.

Proudly Humanitarian smiley

No wonder why I hv not been seeing u here frequently becos u now hv something doing!

That's good of u! grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by okenwaa(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
The killed a friend of mine too...R.I.P young soul

When I graduated,i was working out one day and one sojoo came and said to me d@@ Army will fit me ooooo...

Me wey study Economics....
I ask am wetin do CBN job

My problem no be to join Army ooooo.........Na just wia dem dey carry Igbo people troway mk dem ey kill dem.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by technicallyrich(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
texazzpete:

And how did the last war he declared end up for your people?

Countless souls lost. Families forever broken. Children permanently stunted by malnutrition. And of course, generations taught to hate.

Tread softly.
it is better to die fighting than live like a yoruba man licking the anus of a fulani illiterate.
By the way the war has not ended as you can see.I will leave with the qoute of Philip effiong, the first vice president of my country biafra from akwa ibom.before accepting defeat because of the hunger and death of little kids.which he had pity on.you can Imagine.
He said treat the surrounding biafrans very well or else they will rise up and fight again.and that is what we are doing now

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
tukdi:

No wonder why I hv not been seeing u here frequently becos u now hv something doing!

That's good of u! grin

Lol I've always been working oh; D Just that this current job is so stressful with lots of travels around Borno grin tho with Heli wink
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by tukdi: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol I've always been working oh; D Just that this current job is so stressful with lots of travels around Borno grin tho with Heli wink

grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by ochobaba(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Neminc:
RIP gallant soldier. But someone like me can't die for Nigeria. Who will take over my numerous responsibilities? Like Praying daily for Buhari's recovery,
Teaching Sen. Adeleke his dance moves, supplying hushpuppi his Gucci, looking for a wife for Don Jazzy and most importantly making sure Davido's banana or Tekno's cassava doesn't fall on any of our nairaland babes. In short, I can not come and go and die for anybody
Of all your responsibilities which one have you fulfilled?
Buhari still in terrible condition despite your prayers
Davido banana has been falling on our nairaland ladies behind the scene
Tekno own fell on many of them, that's why he sang he no go chase woman for "yawa go dey"
Teaching senator adeleke such an horrible steps, ma late granny in her death dance pass him
Hushpuppi delivery man has die
So we need you to die for us
Thanks
A concerned citizen

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

Damn the world, did you realise I lost my uncles in that war and that war changed my family history untill date.
I am talking about marginalization,i am no coward.is either nigeria restructure,we get biafra or another civill war,were they kill us or will kill them.
By the way you sound like a yoruba person,because they are the only ones that are born cowards and die cowards

Three of my uncles, my mother's brothers fought in the war. Army raided my mum's village in search of the older two of the three. So do not use sentimental issues to cloud your judgment.

The war was a bitter side of our history but it should not rob us of our sense of humanity. This young man is a hero who saved lives by putting his life on the line. He deserves better than the abuse you are giving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Gkemz: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
In Nigerian army, you are only remembered only the moment you passed on afterwhich your history is permanently erased as if you never existed. So let me pay my last respect to this hero...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
madam you never mentioned onah will never fvck you again... Nigeria is not worth to die for... what a waste of life...
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

May God watch over you and keep you safe. May he also make your hardwork bear fruits in your life and the lives of those you help.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Okaka27(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
Only a fool will die for nigeria.
I cannot die for a fruad like nigeria.
If he is a northerner he should go to hell.good for him.
If he is from oduduwa I spite on his corpse.
If he is a biafra,ss and se,i will say rest in peace even though you made a mistake by joining the zoo army.
Nobody should mention me please,too busy to reply
Na frustration go kill you
Hope say you chop today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheKingdom: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed embarassed

Taaar! Shut up there!

Hero this hero that.

That was what he signed for and that was what the government was paying him for with people's tax money.

I bet he wouldnt join the army if there is no salary in it. He is there for the salary..

We are all heroes in our different places of work.

Small pay=small hero
Big pay = big hero.

And this guy is a coward for dying now. A coward dies many times before his death.

Good post... He collected a check to go and kill and harass people that are "freedom fighters", so that England and the corporations stealing our loot can continue to loot the Nigger Area. These fake armies in Africa are nothing but extensions of colonial rule for those still owning the Continent.

If you are looking for "HEROES" please do not look at them
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by OAUTemitayo: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed embarassed

Taaar! Shut up there!

Hero this hero that.

That was what he signed for and that was what the government was paying him for with people's tax money.

I bet he wouldnt join the army if there is no salary in it. He is there for the salary..

Small pay=small hero
Big pay = big hero.

And this guy is a coward for dying now. A coward dies many times before his death.
Cultivate the habit of switching on the GPS of your brain before releasing this type of sh.it from your brain.
You have no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Lokoyen(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
LastMumu:

Shut up mor0n, no amount of money is worth a man's live, whether he is paid salary or not. It is easy for you to yap this inane thrash because you sit in a comfortable chair in an air-conditioned office, leave work 5pm to spend the rest of the day with your family and sleep well at night.
How would you appreciate what these men of honor go through to ensure you and I are safe.
If your silly ass is dropped in a war zone you won't even last 10 minutes.
You want to compare your 9-5pm job with dying at the battlefront to keep ediots like you safe?

Too many kids on Nairaland these days. I wonder if they think before typing rubbish.

Just imagine someone sleeping on bare floor and have no hope of seeing his loved one compare to DAT fool living comfortably.

Your reply is just d best.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

May God watch over you and keep you safe. May he also make your hardwork bear fruits in your life and the lives of those you help.

Amen Bro I so appreciate this post

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by EkeneOlaedo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
It's really a pity seeing our young men die to protect the country. But, let us be consoled knowing that someone must pay the price to safeguard others. I can be me tomorrow, it can be anybody.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by OAUTemitayo: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
TheKingdom:

Good post... He collected a check to go and kill and harass people that are "freedom fighters", so that England and the corporations stealing our loot can continue to loot the Nigger Area. These fake armies in Africa are nothing but extensions of colonial rule for those still owning the Continent.

If you are looking for "HEROES" please do not look at them
Whoever let you loose from the shackles of psychiatric hospital deserve to be shot.
A soldier died fighting to protect baboons like you from terrorists and this is all you could say?
Just take yourself out of this misery with Otapiapia..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by rafabenitez: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed embarassed

Taaar! Shut up there!

Hero this hero that.

Small pay=small hero
Big pay = big hero.

Uve spoken well my man,im tired of pple calling smbdy a hero fr doin his job,its wat he signed up for,simple,enough of the noise making
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Itzurboi(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
holatin:
Rip soldier

you came, you saw, you fought, you conquer and you die.

Nigeria will never forget you sir
Nigeria do not recognise him in the first place, he was just there to fill the number of those that would be wasted while our poli-elites play their game, watch out another set of substitute on ground..
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by YK4WORD: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
RIP gallant soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by kinqremson: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
RIP bro.. Your mother's cry was the first thing I heard this morning.. She's in pains. ..ur church members were here this evening too.. .so Na so u leave us go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by jossyr(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rip gallant soldier.Ur heroism shall never be forgotten.So painful!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by texazzpete(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

He said treat the surrounding biafrans very well or else they will rise up and fight again.and that is what we are doing now

Nah. You're not fighting. You're being an e-bigot on Nairaland.

Politicians like People like you. If was breaks out, you guys make perfect cannon fodder.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by technicallyrich(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2017
texazzpete:

Nah. You're not fighting. You're being an e-bigot on Nairaland.

Politicians like People like you. If was breaks out, you guys make perfect cannon fodder.
Coward I don't have your time.
Believe me you can't stop biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.