Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently (38288 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by gentlezypher: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2017
who no come, no go know! Rest on galant soldier
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2017
omoadeleye:

Then all soldiers should resign from their job, and lets every citizen fight for themselves maybe then you will be looking for someone to take care of your family then..

You flapping yours gums there, have you joined? Join and also go die naw since its so good
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 28, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Stop tribal hate. Even the Ojukwu you are shouting upandan contested election under Nigeria. We are talking of the demise of a hero and you are here advertising how backwards you are when it concerns humanity. The World is now a global village to hate over trivial issues like ethnicity.

The injustice in this country isn't a trivial matter. Maybe you don't know that.

You are selfish and insensitive. The region you're from, is it supporting this failed country?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by DerideGull(m): 1:25am On Jul 28, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

You are too insensitive. You will not know the amount of lives this young man have saved and let them see tomorrow. Do you know how many kids lost their lives in Buni Yadi? Beheaded and some burnt alive. It is young heroes like these who put their lives on the front line to keep others alive.

Do you know how many soldiers are working in camps and feeding starving children? All you think about is ranting and abusing a hero.

He was human and achieved a lot. Your tribal hate is nothing but pure evil.

This because some fools in the corridor of power have refused Nigeria to go the way of USSR, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia. If I had the means, Nigeria will cease to exist in second. If Boko Haram wants Islami nation in the northern region, they will have one. If IPOB wants Republic of Igbo land or Biafra, they will have one. If OPC, even though cowardly in its shell, wants Oodua Republic, they will get. If Ijo wants Republic of Ijo, they will have one. Anybody that wants independence will get one so there should a diminished trend in senseless killings instigated by hatred. Northern region of Nigeria has fermented senseless killing of its neighbors since 1945.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Chei Chinekeme see all this why Everyday Every second is Always Boko Haram Eh Chei this Boko Haram Eeh he go dye oo and he will go finished today ooooo. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry shocked embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by wumade: 5:16am On Jul 28, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed embarassed

Taaar! Shut up there!

Hero this hero that.

That was what he signed for and that was what the government was paying him for with people's tax money.

I bet he wouldnt join the army if there is no salary in it. He is there for the salary..

We are all heroes in our different places of work.

Small pay=small hero
Big pay = big hero.

And this guy is a coward for dying now. A coward dies many times before his death.

Are you trying to be funny or witty? What you just said is far from reasonable!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by cardoctor(m): 5:32am On Jul 28, 2017
Neminc:
RIP gallant soldier. But someone like me can't die for Nigeria. Who will take over my numerous responsibilities? Like Praying daily for Buhari's recovery,
Teaching Sen. Adeleke his dance moves, supplying hushpuppi his Gucci, looking for a wife for Don Jazzy and most importantly making sure Davido's banana or Tekno's cassava doesn't fall on any of our nairaland babes. In short, I can not come and go and die for anybody

Very funny. RIP gallant soldier.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Dying for Nigeria is a waste of precious lives. I de pity those wey dey hustle to join military like me back then. All u need in this country is get rich, wealth get power pass military. Nigeria is not even a real country
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by kikake: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Neminc:
RIP gallant soldier. But someone like me can't die for Nigeria. Who will take over my numerous responsibilities? Like Praying daily for Buhari's recovery,
Teaching Sen. Adeleke his dance moves, supplying hushpuppi his Gucci, looking for a wife for Don Jazzy and most importantly making sure Davido's banana or Tekno's cassava doesn't fall on any of our nairaland babes. In short, I can not come and go and die for anybody

Those soldiers die for an already divided country

Nigeria divided when 12 northern Nigeria states adopted Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

External powers still keep Nigeria one for the benefit of foreigners.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by kikake: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2017
fuckerstard:
How long do we have to do this. RIP mehn

As long as Nigeria is forced to remain one to serve foreign interests.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nov6(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2017
VirginDiva:
RIP. Our fallen hero. You will be remembered.

Remembered by who?
Even the so called govt.. Will not remember him after some months,trust me.
This is what he signed up for,
sometime in March i overhead a conversation by a commander&his 2IC when they came to kaduna from sambisa to attend one of their senior Oga daughter's wedding,
quoting him in his exact words..
"come this raining season many of our boiz will die, whoever is not strong,ready to shield&protect himself will die,i'm am not going to look out for anyone..
Person wey go die go die either by bullet or heavy rain....."
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nov6(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Remember by who?
Even the so called govt.. Will not remember him after some months,trust me.
This is what he signed up for,
sometime in March i overhead a conversation by a commander&his 2IC when they came to kaduna from sambisa to attend one of their senior Oga daughter's wedding,
quoting him in his exact words..
"come this raining season many of our boiz will die, whoever is not strong,ready to shield&protect himself will die,i'm am not going to look out for anyone..
Person wey go die go die either by bullet or heavy rain....."

as for me i cant die for Africa not to talk of 9jiria,
thats why i told myself without all my Mi6 training&skills am better off behind the survillance camera,computers&all that just like Chloe in 24hr,
and i am glad thats whr i ended up, bush.... War, not my thing,abeg.

I just have one life,i'd rather run&live to fight another day...

R.I.P... S-boi
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by holatin(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Itzurboi:
Nigeria do not recognise him in the first place, he was just there to fill the number of those that would be wasted while our poli-elites play their game, watch out another set of substitute on ground..
if dats the thinking of every one who want to join the army, we wount ve an armed force in the first place.

he is a soldier, its killed or be killed until your fate runs out

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by vexing(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed embarassed

Taaar! Shut up there!

Hero this hero that.

That was what he signed for and that was what the government was paying him for with people's tax money.

I bet he wouldnt join the army if there is no salary in it. He is there for the salary..

Small pay=small hero
Big pay = big hero.

And this guy is a coward for dying now. A coward dies many times before his death.
I think you are the biggest coward
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2017
EasyWork001:

The injustice in this country isn't a trivial matter. Maybe you don't know that.

You are selfish and insensitive. The region you're from, is it supporting this failed country?

Is it Biafra that would have succeeded? When before the country had a chance to start, the same disunity raised its ugly head. Devoted Biafran soldiers like Ifeajuna and Banjo were tagged Traitors because they opted for a ceasefire to save the lives of their fellow Igbo people. Tied on a stake and shot dead. After that Enugu fell in days.

Ojukwu regretted the decisions he took and asked for such a situation not to repeat itself.

You make it look like if corruption, injustice and hate will end after we divide Nigeria. It will not. Even during the time of the Biafran territorial reign, the people from the Niger Delta were not satisfied.

It is not about calling Nigeria a failed state. We have the resources, manpower and human resources to fix the nation. If every state is run in an inclusive manner, we will be in a better solution. Hate will take us no where.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by experimentist: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed embarassed

Taaar! Shut up there!

Hero this hero that.

Small pay=small hero
Big pay = big hero.

Bastardoo!

RIP gallant Hero!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Is it Biafra that would have succeeded? When before the country had a chance to start, the same disunity raised its ugly head. Devoted Biafran soldiers like Ifeajuna and Banjo were tagged Traitors because they opted for a ceasefire to save the lives of their fellow Igbo people. Tied on a stake and shot dead. After that Enugu fell in days.

Ojukwu regretted the decisions he took and asked for such a situation not to repeat itself.

You make it look like if corruption, injustice and hate will end after we divide Nigeria. It will not. Even during the time of the Biafran territorial reign, the people from the Niger Delta were not satisfied.

It is not about calling Nigeria a failed state. We have the resources, manpower and human resources to fix the nation. If every state is run in an inclusive manner, we will be in a better solution. Hate will take us no where.

I repeat again, is the North-West, North Central, North East, or West contributing to the running of this country, yes or no?

If not, there is already enough injustice in this country from the offset. If your own people's lands were suffering the level of degradation and pollution the ppl of the Niger Delta are going through would you be so cavalier as you are now, brushing it off as nothing?

Our very constitution is arranged to further promote and foster the injustice. Arent your people not crying like babies for restructuring? Has the North-dominated Senate agreed to restructure? Keep on putting your head in the sand. At this rate, it will NEVER get better until the oil in the Niger Delta is dry.

If the country were split, at least a Niger Delta Republic comprising of Akwa Ibom, Bayelsea, Rivers, Delta etc. would have the common interest of cleaning up the pollution accumulated over decades. Did APC not promise to clean up? Has it been done?

At least a Biafran republic would hopefully draft a constitution that promotes equity and the rule of law. An equitable, fair constitution and equitable, fair representation is what the South East wants. It would be a welcome reset from this country that is going nowhere. And you know its going nowhere.

I say again, you are greedy and self centered. You have no sense or urgency because this contraption of a country is favoring you and your people. One thing is certain though. Change is eminent, I guarantee you that
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

By the way, I would rather roll the dice and try nation building amongst my own people. Rather than with the hordes of violent, illiterate extremists up North and/or the pacifist, opportunistic, willing tools in the West. Why do you not want to build a nation with people like your own self? People you can understand? Why are you so fixated on one Nigeria, sir? What are you afraid of? Why do you love Igbos and Niger Deltans so much?

Oh, my bad. You don't love us, you love our resources. Sorry, but I don't love cocoa and gnuts enough to want to be with you. No vex ooo
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Faculty14(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed embarassed

Taaar! Shut up there!

Hero this hero that.

Small pay=small hero
Big pay = big hero.

look at this Bleep:ng idiot..if you got guts go tell a soldier this brainless thing you wrote here fool!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2017
EasyWork001:

I repeat again, is the North-West, North Central, North East, or West contributing to the running of this country, yes or no?

If not, there is already enough injustice in this country from the offset. If your own people's lands were suffering the level of degradation and pollution the ppl of the Niger Delta are going through would you be so cavalier as you are now, brushing it off as nothing?

Our very constitution is arranged to further promote and foster the injustice. Arent your people not crying like babies for restructuring? Has the North-dominated Senate agreed to restructure? Keep on putting your head in the sand. At this rate, it will NEVER get better until the oil in the Niger Delta is dry.

If the country were split, at least a Niger Delta Republic comprising of Akwa Ibom, Bayelsea, Rivers, Delta etc. would have the common interest of cleaning up the pollution accumulated over decades. Did APC not promise to clean up? Has it been done?

At least a Biafran republic would hopefully draft a constitution that promotes equity and the rule of law. An equitable, fair constitution and equitable, fair representation is what the South East wants. It would be a welcome reset from this country that is going nowhere. And you know its going nowhere.

I say again, you are greedy and self centered. You have no sense or urgency because this contraption of a country is favoring you and your people. One thing is certain though. Change is eminent, I guarantee you that

Please, my mum is from Abia State and my Dad Akwa-Ibom. So when you are talking all these, I am much Niger Delta. The North are also contributing. We make enough to go round but what we have are selfish leaders. From the North to the South-South. Diezani who looted the country, Patience, Goodluck etc are much Niger Delta. Okonjo-Iweala who folded her hands and allowed the wreck of the Nation is Igbo. Nnamdi Kanu peddles lies to sell himself.

These are the kind of people that will form those that will rule the so called Biafran Nation. Out corrupt Senators will be the leaders. Do you think Akpabio and Co. will not make the ruling elites? There is no guarantee that these crooks with billions of dollars will turn a new leaf because their land is renamed.

They even want the break up to reign supreme and loot for themselves.

This is not APC / PDP. We can not be partisan in things like this. If we can not get our governors to manage their allocations, how do you think you can get them to manage a country?

I have no selfish motivation here.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2017
EasyWork001:

By the way, I would rather roll the dice and try nation building amongst my own people. Rather than with the hordes of violent, illiterate extremists up North and/or the pacifist, opportunistic, willing tools in the West. Why do you not want to build a nation with people like your own self? People you can understand? Why are you so fixated on one Nigeria, sir? What are you afraid of? Why do you love Igbos and Niger Deltans so much?

Oh, my bad. You don't love us, you love our resources. Sorry, but I don't love cocoa and gnuts enough to want to be with you. No vex ooo

I am Igbo and Niger Delta.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2017
EasyWork001:

Also, get yourself enlightened. There are lots of nice, intelligent, unselfish and accommodating Northerners. Do you remember the Civilian JTF? Young boys who put their lives on the line to protect their territory and the lives of Nigerian soldiers from extremists?

Some are far more cultured than a lot of us in the South-South region. How many people from our South-South would have kicked against the massive corruption in the NNPC like Emir Sanusi did. An action which caused him his job as the CBN Chief. Meanwhile most South-South leaders sang praises to GEJ's looting spree.

As you see, there is no guarantee that Biafraland is a first class ticket to a land of Milk and Honey.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
EasyWork001:

Example of Northerners putting their lives on the line to protect Nigeria. Years later the army was so impressed with their dedication and made them brothers.

If we can put aside our tribal, ethnic and religious differences Nigeria can become great. The hate is killing us.

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by texazzpete(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2017
technicallyrich:

Coward I don't have your time.
Believe me you can't stop biafra.

Lmao. If the fighting starts, people like you will be the first to get mowed down. Thats if you don't run away.

It's Easy to act tough behind a keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Please, my mum is from Abia State and my Dad Akwa-Ibom. So when you are talking all these, I am much Niger Delta. The North are also contributing. We make enough to go round but what we have are selfish leaders. From the North to the South-South. Diezani who looted the country, Patience, Goodluck etc are much Niger Delta. Okonjo-Iweala who folded her hands and allowed the wreck of the Nation is Igbo. Nnamdi Kanu peddles lies to sell himself.

These are the kind of people that will form those that will rule the so called Biafran Nation. Out corrupt Senators will be the leaders. Do you think Akpabio and Co. will not make the ruling elites? There is no guarantee that these crooks with billions of dollars will turn a new leaf because their land is renamed.

They even want the break up to reign supreme and loot for themselves.

This is not APC / PDP. We can not be partisan in things like this. If we can not get our governors to manage their allocations, how do you think you can get them to manage a country?

I have no selfish motivation here.

The problem isn't the caliber of the leaders. Grow the fck up. It is the failed institutions that are rigged to favor one segment of the country over any other. Western countries and other progressive countries will continue to mark progress over the next several generations. Why? Because they have strong, self-regulating institutions. They can elect a full armed robber to rule their countries at this point, and the country wont wreck. Keep looking for angelic leaders. Nauseating

As an Akwa Ibomite, go around, consult and educate yourself about the situation in this country, before you embarrass our people with this revolting unity begging you are doing. You're my brother but im tempted to deny you.

What the fck is the North contributing? Are you even for real? At least the West brings in an educated populace, if nothing else.

The issue here isn't looting, and which region is looting. EVERY tribe that gets to power loots, you simpleton. Even now, they're looting as we speak. If we get an Igbo president 2moro, he/she will also loot. Hausa are looting. Yoruba have looted. Grow up.

I'll give you a mental exercise now. If Akpabio for some reason were thrown in as US president now, would he be able to loot in the way he has been doing? If yes, explain. If no, explain. Oya, I'm timing you.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Also, get yourself enlightened. There are lots of nice, intelligent, unselfish and accommodating Northerners. Do you remember the Civilian JTF? Young boys who put their lives on the line to protect their territory and the lives of Nigerian soldiers from extremists?

Some are far more cultured than a lot of us in the South-South region. How many people from our South-South would have kicked against the massive corruption in the NNPC like Emir Sanusi did. An action which caused him his job as the CBN Chief. Meanwhile most South-South leaders sang praises to GEJ's looting spree.

As you see, there is no guarantee that Biafraland is a first class ticket to a land of Milk and Honey.

Civilian JTF lol. God is wonderful sha. In His wisdom, he is compelling them to fight and die for the very problem they (Northern elite) created.

Who started BH? Who is funding them? It was me abi?

Thank God that the evil they planned is wrecking havoc right in their homeland, and their sons are the ones dying to quell the menace they created. It seems it is you that needs enlightening
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2017
EasyWork001:

The problem isn't the caliber of the leaders. Grow the fck up. It is the failed institutions that are rigged to favor one segment of the country over any other. Western countries and other progressive countries will continue to mark progress over the next several generations. Why? Because they have strong, self-regulating institutions. They can elect a full armed robber to rule their countries at this point, and the country wont wreck. Keep looking for angelic leaders. Nauseating

As an Akwa Ibomite, go around, consult and educate yourself about the situation in this country, before you embarrass our people with this revolting unity begging you are doing. You're my brother but im tempted to deny you.

What the fck is the North contributing? Are you even for real? At least the West brings in an educated populace, if nothing else.

The issue here isn't looting, and which region is looting. EVERY tribe that gets to power loots, you simpleton. Even now, they're looting as we speak. If we get an Igbo president 2moro, he/she will also loot. Hausa are looting. Yoruba have looted. Grow up.

I'll give you a mental exercise now. If Akpabio for some reason were thrown in as US president now, would he be able to loot in the way he has been doing? If yes, explain. If no, explain. Oya, I'm timing you.

Who did the system really favor? You think because hausa men sit in offices that the system favored them?

No. The one Nigeria favored the Igbos more than any other tribe. It gave the Igbos the wings to own properties and businesses round the country. A divided Nigeria nullifies that strength.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2017
EasyWork001:

Civilian JTF lol. God is wonderful sha. In His wisdom, he is compelling them to fight and die for the very problem they (Northern elite) created.

Who started BH? Who is funding them? It was me abi?

Thank God that the evil they planned is wrecking havoc right in their homeland, and their sons are the ones dying to quell the menace they created. It seems it is you that needs enlightening

You can see what I am saying? You thank God that people who had the heart to fight and die to keep others and our soldiers are no more with us. There are a lot of Hausa's who are much more reasonable than this. That is why I will stand for one Nigeria because I see so much insensitivity among those screaming divide.

People who open their mouth and degrade others without respect for their feelings.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2017
EasyWork001:

A body of soldiers drew up with their automatic rifles at the ready. On the order of their officer, they levelled their guns at the bared chests of the four men. As a hysterical mass behind the firing squad shouted: “Shoot them! Shoot them!” a grim-looking officer gave the command: “Fire!” The deafening volley was followed by lolling heads.

Ifeajuna slumped. Nigeria’s great sporting hero died a villain’s death. But he had been right. By 4pm two and a half hours after the executions, the gunners of the federal troops had started to hit their targets in Enugu with great accuracy. The Biafrans began to flee and the city fell a few days later.

Ojukwu ordered the death of Ifeajuna because he lost his sense of reasoning. The crowd also cheered forgetting Ifeajuna was one of them. Ifeajuna was trying to save Biafrans but the same people killed him. Stop making it look that a massive crowd cheering is right because like Ifeajuna's case, the crowd can be wrong.

We are our problem. What stops our sense of reasoning. We loot ourselves to blazes, pollute out land and blame Hausa. I got the same brainwashing passed down generations but my eyes are open. A new country will not automatically change our minds.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Who did the system really favor? You think because hausa men sit in offices that the system favored them?

No. The one Nigeria favored the Igbos more than any other tribe. It gave the Igbos the wings to own properties and businesses round the country. A divided Nigeria nullifies that strength.

Okay, good day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President / Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.