Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Am Ready To Take Bullets For KSU Students- Gov Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Take Bullets For KSU Students- Gov Bello (521 Views)

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Take Bullets For KSU Students- Gov Bello by Zakkyoz: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
The imbroglio that accompanied the recent proscription of activities of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) in Kogi State University, Anyigba, was a sad one, even though it came as the last resort in order for the present administration in the state to find headways and a lasting solution to the matter.

This was the submission of the Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello during the flag-off of the ultra-modern GYB Primary School Project, held in Adankolo, Lokoja, today.
Governor Bello, who lamented the situation where the students, who are at the receiving end, have become wagers at the hands of the ASUU KSU members, said he made the decision to sound it to all that the future of Kogi youths and children is not for sale.

According to the Governor, despite the fact that several commentators have had discordant views on the matter, he is ready to take bullet for the students and indeed the entire people of the state, if it gets to that.
He said it was in view of this resolve that his administration has continued to make all necessary financial and ancillary sacrifices towards ensuring that he stabilizes education in higher institutions of the state.

The Governor stressed the need for Nigerian case-laws to be assisted to make more pronouncements on perennial struggles between what he described as “the might of unions in institutions providing essential services and the rights of owners and the fate of beneficiaries.
Governor Bello wondered whether there is no legal sanctuary whatsoever under the law to adjudicate on matters that concern unions in tertiary institutions whenever they down tools due to genuine constraints of government in meeting all their demands.

http://www.insidestoryng.com/Editor-Choice/details/472/I-am-ready-to-take-a-bullet-for-KSU-Students-Gov-Bello

Re: I Am Ready To Take Bullets For KSU Students- Gov Bello by Yeligray(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hahahahaha... Make i pass johr

(1) (Reply)

Read The Shocking Thing Lady Wrote About Ex-governor Suswan’s Joystick / I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition October 1 – Fayose / Ozubulu Massacre Is Linked With Anambra Gubernatorial Elections - Ads4*nairablog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.